Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. (33453 Views)

Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making / Wedding Rings Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Kgdavid(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
hmmm, the story says that there were willing and happy buyers.

Alright folks, let's try a quick aptitude test:

If recession is causing people to sell their wedding bands, what is causing people to buy them?
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Abuzed1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
We should have let GEJ remained in power if we knew that the promise of change means hardship. We yoruba's are sorry for voting buhari. We will undo this mistake in 2019
if GEJ was in power we could have been far worse than this... please check out how Venezuela are coping with slumping oil prices n recession
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sibrah:
Before the blameBuharCrew arrive let me point out that Buhari isn't the cause of this. Our over-dependence on petrodollar is.

Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Kangol99(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
K
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
We should have let GEJ remained in power if we knew that the promise of change means hardship. We yoruba's are sorry for voting buhari. We will undo this mistake in 2019

Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Figs(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
buhari shud jst giv his life Christ
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by madridsta007(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You are naive to think that Buhari will go in 2019.

Next time vote with pragmatism and not emotions.
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by akbenbus: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
angry angry
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Figs:
buhari shud jst giv his life Christ

Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by don003(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Too bad... which kind hunger be that
Let them tell us the truth
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by willibounce1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Phuck them and their wedding ring
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abuzed1:
if GEJ was in power we could have been far worse than this... please check out how Venezuela are coping with slumping oil prices n recession
shut your illiterate mouth. shut up and shut up
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mcdugull:
you are just mentally lazy
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by israelboy1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
they should join MMM ....in 1 or 2 months..they will get back on track
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by kabman: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
This government is still praying for 80+ dollar oil and refusing to develop new industries.They will be shocked when they see $16 oil next year.
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by melejo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sibrah:
Before the blameBuharCrew arrive let me point out that Buhari isn't the cause of this. Our over-dependence on petrodollar is.
It's neither Buhari nor your dependence on petroleum and dollar. It's GEJ the maker of Nigeria that caused it.
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=patriotic9jaboy post=50292617]We should have let GEJ remained in power if we knew that the promise of change means hardship. We yoruba's are sorry for voting buhari. We will undo this mistake in 2019 [/q

eyaaa

Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Adesiji77: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Who wedding ring epp? lipsrsealed
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by madridsta007(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abuzed1:

If GEJ was in power you would have had world class finance ministers and economists who will implement sound fiscal policies to ensure that Nigerians will not be worse off as they are now.

When Obasanjo was in power, did you feel the financial meltdown of 2007-2009 that hit the world, starting from Wall Street? No. Do you know the reason why? The fiscal policies of NOI, Soludo, and the lady in charge of the NSE. He had the best hands.

These best hands are, "sadly", Igbos, a people the current President hate with a passion. And he had your type to continue to concot lame excuses for.

Continue to deceive yourselves, Nigerians. Soon the hunger will make you realise that it is not about the tribe of the Igbos, but about outtting food on your tables to eat.

3 Likes

Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
SmartChoices:

you are just mentally lazy

Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by princejayboss: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sibrah:

I guess, you knows better than Ashia buhari, who even acknowledged that PMB is scam already?

The problem with black race is that we celebrate stupidity while other race get head on with issues thT matters..... Little wonder world richest men are not blacks...

Wake up, be real, dont crowd your judgment with sentiment that will do your generation any good

1 Like

Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Lawcurrent(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
until you start selling off your boxers and inner wears, I don't believe your Lies.
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by cococandy(f): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
I'd do same if I was in their shoes.
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
......... way to go ....... cool

1 Like

Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by borntosuccess(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
it's we'll
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by don003(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Too bad... which kind hunger be that
They better come say why they sell their wedding rings
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by jaybee3(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
cococandy:
I'd do same if I was in their shoes.

Hence why it wasn't unrealistic to suggest selling of the tab to the girl that threatened suicide

Assets are investments and shouldn't be viewed with sentiments when survival is at stake
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by buffalowings: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Me and you both

I must have my voters card by fire or by force this time
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by pabu(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
thats why you should call me 08136360010 now to sign up in MMM and you'll never be poor again
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by buffalowings: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
My dad didn't vote for this guy. To him, it was like everyone had amnesia. Nobody seemed to care about his first dispensation as president.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by MrHenshaw: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kgdavid:
hmmm, the story says that there were willing and happy buyers.

Alright folks, let's try a quick aptitude test:

If recession is causing people to sell their wedding bands, what is causing people to buy them?

That is where the insensitive politicians and their cohort that plunged the masses into economic mirage want to be hiding their stacked cash to avoid been exposed in financial institutions like the banks.
Re: Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sibrah:
Always out there to distort and tilt public opinion against Buhari. How on earth are you sure every Yoruba shares you phony sentiments?
that guy is not yoruba. He's a jobless troll roaming around nairaland, seeking for whom to disturb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys / Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.