Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria (4567 Views)

Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by mikool007(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
*the queen of wh? nd which of her pple is she meeting?
Re: 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
mikool007:
*the queen of wh? nd which of her pple is she meeting?

grin
Re: 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by PentiumProf: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Most of these buildings were built by hardworking igbos
The money used in building these houses were provided by igbos
Igbos are God's gift to mankind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by obaaderemi: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
PentiumProf:
Most of these buildings were built by hardworking igbos
The money used in building these houses were provided by igbos
Igbos are God's gift to mankind
Even the buildings in Ibadan. Continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
I've heard alot about this man, Chief Festus Sam Okotie-Eboh

and this picture just confirmed the rumours are true

Re: 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Biafran Soldier. so brave
Re: 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Next time state your source. The Nigerian nostalgia project.
Re: 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I've heard alot about this man, Chief Festus Sam Okotie-Eboh

and this picture just confirmed the rumours are true

I am looking for a competent tailor that can allow me to also rock this outfit.

I only hope the servant carrying that long train will not ask for too much salary.

Re: 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria by AlphaTaikun: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Pg1. OP: Oct 18, 2016
25. Western House of Assembly, Ibadan (late 1950s)

26. Independence Fountain on the main road leading into the city of Kaduna, Nigeria (1960s)

27. Humuani Mosque, Lagos (1933)

28. Nigeria Airways Fokker 28 at Calabar airport (1970s)
#28. The iconic Nigeria Airways F-28.

I flew on board a couple of Nigeria Airways Fokker-28s back in the day but some horrendous plane crashes occured too with the F-28.
The DC-10 planes were later brought in to complement the
F-28 in the Airways fleet.

Truly nostalgic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? / 2019: INEC Has Serious Credibility Deficit -obaze / Wike And Okowa Welcome Obaseki To PDP(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.