Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? (4406 Views)

Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers / Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 2:19am On Jun 30, 2017
It is either Afonjas are right that Igbo's are confused and don't know what they want or Igbo's themselves are fearful cowards, But, One thing is certain "Kanu definitely knows what he want and is all out to get it, see how Arewa maintained their stance on the "Quick Notice" But coward Igbo's be fretting over an election, Many of you saying you don't support Kanu/ Ipob approach to secession, now tell;

Which approach do you support? Ojukwu's civil war? Uwazurike's Massob? Or you want when Afonjas declare then we follow? Emmmm? Many of you Igbo's are cowards, and confused no better than Afonjas, two faced snakes, speaking from both side of the mouth. You dare call Igbos miscreants? Same group for the first time ever in Nigeria's history gave Igbo's a voice today Nigeria is listening.

This same group have put their lives on the line for Igbo's, our first ever foot soldiers like Arewa, OPC and ND Militants. Lost lives while you spineless dolts hide behind your keyboards in your wardrobes, yet you are bold to call them names online, it is no fault of yours, Internet have created warriors, only difference the battle field is online and the Amour, your keyboards while the blood you spill is the data you burn.

Igbo cowards what do you want? Do you want Biafra or not? If you want Biafra then why participate in Nigeria's elections still? When you know that a successful no-election compliance will not just send a message to the federal government but to the world as for Ohananeze we know they are under the pay roll of federal government just like the Sultan of Sokoto, Emirs, SG, and Uwazurike.

As for me nwa Awka Etiti, Idemili, Anambra State I stand with Ipob No election if not for anything, for Igbo's to send a message to the FG at least for once. Afonjas have done it June 12, SS with militancy, Arewa with Boko haram, and they were all rewarded, so why the fear, northern youths that gave Oct 1 deadline why don't they fear militarization of their state or state of emergency, we fear because we are confused.

A saying goes he who aims for the stars falls within the skies, so if we are successful with the no election and several other civil disobedience acts, even if we don't get Biafra we will get true federalism, Regionalism, or Confederation, all of which will be good for ndigbo at least that way we have our destiny in our hands. Ndigbo our fear of the Anambra election boycott are unfounded, believe.

Do we realize the implications if Ipob fails? We will forever be chest beats never to be taken seriously as for our elders/ elites the Nigerian government know they are sellouts and toothless bull dogs that's why the government have never taken them seriously, the only reason Ipob is taken seriously is because it is a movement by the youth and can spawn a revolution as the are unshaken to their resolve.

The Useless Ohaneze chief is even trying to play the card of disunity to achieve his aim but it will fall on him because an Anambra man can hardly insult an Abia man but will easily call him a wawa goat, he is stupid for playing that card and making me say that for the first time. Why would he try to pitch states against each other, Ipob have no borders, so they don't know who is Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, IMO, or Enugu.

This thread is directed to Igbo sellouts and cowards in our midst who don't know what they want, many of you whose parents can't even successfully gather their Umunna or Umuada for a kins meeting be calling Kanu names a man who have gathered more than Igbo thinkers, scholars, Renowned journalists, and the all massive masses ever ready to die for the liberation or their unborn children.

Now you Igbo coward, confuse lots and anti Kanu/Ipob also tell me what have you done for Biafra or the Igbo nation?.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by cjrane: 2:28am On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
It is either Afonjas are right that Igbo's are confused and don't know what they want or Igbo's themselves are fearful cowards, But, One thing is certain "Kanu definitely knows what he want and is all out to get it, see how Arewa maintained their stance on the "Quick Notice" But coward Igbo's be fretting over an election, Many of you saying you don't support Kanu/ Ipob approach to secession, now tell;

Which approach do you support? Ojukwu's civil war? Uwazurike's Massob? Or you want when Afonjas declare then we follow? Emmmm? Many of you Igbo's are cowards, and confused no better than Afonjas, two faced snakes, speaking from both side of the mouth. You dare call Igbos miscreants? Same group for the first time ever in Nigeria's history gave Igbo's a voice today Nigeria is listening.

This same group have put their lives on the line for Igbo's, our first ever foot soldiers like Arewa, OPC and ND Militants. Lost lives while you spineless dolts hide behind your keyboards and in your wardrobes, yet you are bold to call them names online, it is no fault of yours, Internet have created warriors, only difference the battle field is online and the Amour, your keyboards while the blood you spill is the data you burn.

Igbo cowards what do you want? Do you want Biafra or not? If you want Biafra then why participate in Nigeria's elections still? When you know that a successful no-election compliance will not just send a message to the federal government but to the world as for Ohananeze we know they are under the pay roll of federal government just like the Sultan of Sokoto, Emirs, SG, and Uwazurike.

As for me nwa Awka Etiti, Idemili, Anambra State I stand with Ipob No election if not for anything, for Igbo's to send a message to the FG at least for once. Afonjas have done it June 12, SS with militancy, Arewa with Boko haram, and they were all rewarded, so why the fear, northern youths that gave Oct 1 deadline why don't they fear militarization of their state or state of emergency, we fear because we are confused.

A saying goes he who aims for the stars falls with the skies, so if we are successful with the no election and several other civil disobedience acts, even if we don't get Biafra we will get true federalism, Regionalism, or Confederation, all of which will be good for ndigbo at least that way we have our destiny in our hands. Ndigbo our fear of the Anambra election boycott are unfounded, believe.

Do we realize the implications if Ipob fails? We will forever be chest beats never to be taken seriously as for our elders/ elites the Nigerian government know they are sellouts and toothless bull dogs that's why the government have never taken them seriously, the only reason Ipob is taken seriously is because it is a movement by the youth and can spawn a revolution as the are unshaken to their resolve.

The Useless Ohaneze chief is even trying to play the card of disunity to achieve his aim but it will fall on him because an Anambra man can hardly insult an Abia man but will easily call him a wawa goat, he is stupid for playing that card and making me say that for the first time. Why would he try to pitch states against each other, Ipob have no borders, so they don't know who is Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, IMO, or Enugu.

This thread is directed to Igbo sellouts and cowards in our midst who don't know what they want, many of you whose parents can't even successfully gather their Umunna or Umuada for a kins meeting be calling Kanu names a man who have gathered more than Igbo thinkers, scholars, Renowned journalists, and the all massive masses ever ready to die for the liberation or their unborn children.

Now you Igbo coward, confuse lots and anti Kanu/Ipob also tell me what have you done for Biafra or the Igbo nation?.

What you failed to notice about AREWA is that they are always careful to do things where they won't put their people in any disadvantage. You have to learn how to use your brain more if you want people to follow you. The moment they think you are an eediot that doesn't care, and speaks without thinking, you immediately have no followers. Better take my advice seriously. If you think Igbos are blind and can be led by a fool, then you are in for a rude awakening.

Nnamdi Kanu erred by asking for a boycott of a state elections instead of federal elections (Presidential, Senate,etc). He will fail, because people don't want to go back to the days of no salaries for years and complete collapse of every sector.

Igbos are complaining about criminal neglect by federal government which is why you should call for Presidential election boycott where Igbos have zero representation. Instead it is the very few performing governors in Igboland that have managed to develop their states with the tiny meager resources that you want them replaced with a sole Administrator from Katsina?

Boy, if you make an error in judgement, retrace your steps, if you insist upon it, everything and support you have seen so far will fizzle away because you would be acting like the same thoughtless dictators ruling Nigeria that doesn't care about people lives but their own comfort. I am giving this advice as an IPOB member that knows this is a useless and thoughtless strategy that won't work and will only end with a Fulani Sole Administrator in Government House Awka. Which we will not accept.

If you think i'm Afonja, read my previous posts and see that i'm a more dedicated IPOB than you are and i am saying the leader was reckless this time in asking for no elections in Anambra. i would have obeyed him if he asked my to pick up arms instead of worsening the suffering already on people by asking them to sacrifice more and more and more. They should stop all these and give us guns to end the rubbish zoo.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by ozowarac: 2:38am On Jun 30, 2017
What has Anambra Government done for any of you before if not for their own personal pocket?

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by cjrane: 2:44am On Jun 30, 2017
ozowarac:
What has Anambra Government done for any of you before if not for their own personal pocket?

They don't have to do anything for me personally. I'm not even from there. But you should always weigh your intentions against the suffering it will impact on innocent peoples lives. The only reason we opted for a peaceful agitation was because we did not want innocent people to suffer if we did insurgency or militancy. So why make them suffer now? You cannot change the rule of the game midway. People follow a leader who has great vision to improve their lives and liberate them from bondage. When you create more bondage by reckless thoughts, people will depart from you. It is a fact of history every great man must learn from.

We will get Biafra eventually, but not by pulling down Biafraland and helping the enemies of Ndigbo find excuses to come in and desecrate our land as silly Sole Administrators. This action is reckless and thoughtless and i am completely against it as many people are. For the sake of unity, don't dare act like the dictators in Nigeria that only want what they want and don't care for the people's lives. It is a recipe for monumental failure.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 3:02am On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

They don't have to do anything for me personally. I'm not even from there. But you should always weigh your intentions against the suffering it will impact on innocent peoples lives. The only reason we opted for a peaceful agitation was because we did not want innocent people to suffer if we did insurgency or militancy. So why make them suffer now? You cannot change the rule of the game midway. People follow a leader who has great vision to improve their lives and liberate them from bondage. When you create more bondage by reckless thoughts, people will depart from you. It is a fact of history every great man must learn from.

We will get Biafra eventually, but not by pulling down Biafraland and helping the enemies of Ndigbo find excuses to come in and desecrate our land as silly Sole Administrators. This action is reckless and thoughtless and i am completely against it as many people are. For the sake of unity, don't dare act like the dictators in Nigeria that only want what they want and don't care for the people's lives. It is a recipe for monumental failure.

It appears most if the fear stems from misinformation and lack of proper understanding of the system and how this work, if Anambra complies with the directive and as a result no governor is produced from the election, it is correct that the FG will have to install one in the government house, but if is misinformation for you to say it will be a military administrator or Hausa Fulani, we are in a civil dispensation and it is political correctness to install a civil administrator who will run the affairs of the state until another election is conducted.

Why would you harbor the thought that it will be a Hausa Fulani? Regardless, whoever finds himself of Agu Awka, he will have to work within the civil structures of any democratic society and cannot be a dictator within the state, mind you, both the state and FG will be cautious not to provoke Ipob even further rather a successful electoral boycott would have solidified IPOB strenght in the region and as such cannot be toiled with as the federal government would not want such electoral boycott to be witnessed in the presidential election.

Caution will be the watch word of the federal government should the call for electoral boycott be successful and IPOB will be the new bride of the federal government. So the federal government will be forced to negotiate with them maybe not Biafra, but something that all can embrace. But misleading the public about non existent threat should an election not hold is bad please desist from such in future and if you do so out of igbnorace or misinformation, use the constitution or electoral act to cure your ignorance before misleading more.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Agumbaa: 3:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Watch the video of NK in Ihiala today, everyone along that major road was hailing him, people who aren't IPOB members to start with.

I dey here sha, long way till November, fact is, IPOB will pull this off, they have started going round the state already to preach it to people.

What happens after, I don't know, but some ethnic groups in Nepal boycotted election this week, they refused to vote, they said they need Constitutional Amendment.
What is the grouse if you ask me -:

Recently Nepal moved from being a Hindu state to a more secular state, and they drafted a constitution, now the problem here is that, like Nigeria, they did not get opinion of everyone before creating the constitution, another thing too, they created 8 states and in that 8 states, they balkanized alot of the ethnic minorities and added their territories to other states, and it got the people infuriated.
They have been calling and making move for the constitution to be amended and their issues settled, the government refused to do that, what did they do?
- All the ethnic groups who have issues with the constitution, said they can never participate in elections further, the government has been arresting people and using soldiers to flood the whole communities, they said the election is not for them, that they can never vote.

They found the perfect opportunity to express their dissatisfaction, and that is what they did. Power resides with the people, we will use it and propel our agitations further.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Markfemi2: 3:16am On Jun 30, 2017
THE TRUTH ON WHO THE REAL COWARDS OF NIGERIA ARE IS COMING OUT HEHE

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by dudebuck: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

if you are not from there then shut up. I am from Anambra, from Nnew and I totally support the electoral boycott.

24 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by gartamanta: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Total election boycott in my home state of Anambra in November!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by adadike281(f): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

What you failed to notice about AREWA is that they are always careful to do things where they won't put their people in any disadvantage. You have to learn how to use your brain more if you want people to follow you. The moment they think you are an eediot that doesn't care, and speaks without thinking, you immediately have no followers. Better take my advice seriously. If you think Igbos are blind and can be led by a fool, then you are in for a rude awakening.

Nnamdi Kanu erred by asking for a boycott of a state elections instead of federal elections (Presidential, Senate,etc). He will fail, because people don't want to go back to the days of no salaries for years and complete collapse of every sector.

Igbos are complaining about criminal neglect by federal government which is why you should call for Presidential election boycott where Igbos have zero representation. Instead it is the very few performing governors in Igboland that have managed to develop their states with the tiny meager resources that you want them replaced with a sole Administrator from Katsina?

Boy, if you make an error in judgement, retrace your steps, if you insist upon it, everything and support you have seen so far will fizzle away because you would be acting like the same thoughtless dictators ruling Nigeria that doesn't care about people lives but their own comfort. I am giving this advice as an IPOB member that knows this is a useless and thoughtless strategy that won't work and will only end with a Fulani Sole Administrator in Government House Awka. Which we will not accept.

If you think i'm Afonja, read my previous posts and see that i'm a more dedicated IPOB than you are and i am saying the leader was reckless this time in asking for no elections in Anambra. i would have obeyed him if he asked my to pick up arms instead of worsening the suffering already on people by asking them to sacrifice more and more and more. They should stop all these and give us guns to end the rubbish zoo.
I stand with u my brother. I fear for d suffering that will befall my people if a state of emergency is declared. Anambra and ebonyi state are doing great so I will vote.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2017
grin
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Ojukwu went to War without a plan. Nnamdi Kanu has shown he has no experience or plan . His hate message only appeals to touts and okada riders, who believes someone in the north is responsible for their lack of education or skills.

I do not believe in separation. I believe the problem facing Igbos, is facing others ethnic groups in Nigeria. I believe in a Nigeria where everyone region presents their challenges on the table and solution. Then we have a balanced constitution, that favours everyone. That's when we have equal rights and justice. That's when we have peace.

Insulting people from other ethnicities and religion won't give Biafra. Boycotting elections in Anambra will also not bring biafra. You claim that if you boycott elections in Anambra, you send a strong message to the world that you have forsaken Nigeria.

How will boycotting elections do that, when you still spend Naira? Drive cars with Nigerian plate number, travel with Nigerian passport?

We are marginalised yes, but what have we done with the little we received? The same IPOB youths hail the local government chairman who has deprived the people of basic Amenities, and is buying property all over the world.

It even takes EFCC headed by people that are not Igbos to investigate and arrest our leaders who have been looting our resources. That's where the fight for freedom should start. Agitate for transparency and accountability.

Find out what the salary of the governor and local government chairman is. Then question how he got the money to buy all these properties . Take action against them to set example.

Banish armed robbery, kidnapping and other crimes from the east.

That way, we have started experiencing freedom. Then we head to the federal level.

Not going on the radio, banking on sentiments of the biafran war to brainwash misguided youths.

You want to boycott elections, you want to boycott our elders, you want to boycott our elites. Who then do you want as leaders in Biafra? Okada riders, touts,criminals?

The yoruba groups listen to elders, the hausa groups consult the elders. Then Nnamdi Kanu wants a country with touts, who have no regard or respect for elders.

That's is why they say "Igbo enwe eze". Igbos have no king. If Kanu can disregard elders and do as he likes, who says other groups will not emerge in Biafra and disregard kanu and his group in Biafra.?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by jollymizzle(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

This same group have put their lives on the line for Igbo's, our first ever foot soldiers like Arewa, OPC and ND Militants. Lost lives while you spineless dolts hide behind your keyboards in your wardrobes, yet you are bold to call them names online, it is no fault of yours, Internet have created warriors, only difference the battle field is online and the Amour, your keyboards while the blood you spill is the data you burn.

A saying goes he who aims for the stars falls within the skies, so if we are successful with the no election and several other civil disobedience acts, even if we don't get Biafra we will get true federalism, Regionalism, or Confederation, all of which will be good for ndigbo at least that way we have our destiny in our hands. Ndigbo our fear of the Anambra election boycott are unfounded, believe.

quoted for reference grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

I deliberately ignored this post of yours and responded to your second post because i believe it was clear for all to see the exact point of this thread which is the cowardice of some few Igbo's who want to go to heaven but they don't want to die or face jugdement, however i am compelled to respond to it regardless the stupid nature of the post but because you have one or two person(s) who can't see through your weakness, misinformation and cowardice. you are probably one of those Follow-Follow Igbo's who would rather support this move if it was orchestrated by and Afonja or Abo.ki, but quick to down play it cause it is spearheaded by an Igbo man and equally a Igbo movement.

For those of you playing the Nnamdi Kanu is not from Anambra card. when this fire you people are trying to set to the Forest start consuming the earth not even your livestock will be spared, when Ojukwu took the whole Eastern region to war not one group resisted because Ojukwu was not from their ethnic stock, not one Igbo state did, but now some Non-Anambrarians are playing the card of Nnamdi is not from Anambra, tomorrow same fools will shout Anambra supremacy, Anambra is the Problem of Igbos, Anambra is dividing Igboland etc, i hope you people can see how you are setting that flame because tomorrow when Anambrarians kick you will turn and say; "Anambra people again".

Now to respond to your mess of a comment as briefly as possible...

Is Boko-Haram not a Northern group? didn't they at one point shut down the entire north? before they were confined to the NC, NE and Further to just the NE and then to Sambisa? did it not affect 70% of the federation even the FCT? are you also trying to tell me that you are ignorant to the implications of the quick notice and Ultimatum of the Arewa youths to the Igbos and impact it will have in the north? the problem of the Igbos is that we always think we are better or wiser than the others and that is always our problem and setback, everyone at one point made such sacrifice paid the price and reaped the rewards but igbos want the price without the sacrifice, same reason we killed military chief and elites from other regions but left ours. didn't the militants shut down the entire SS and even constitute nuisance in their region? Didn't June 12 shut down the entire SW? were they called names by their people? and you who have probably never been a class prefect your entire life dare call NK name because Amadioha was kind enough to let you buy an Android phone, ehmmm?

For those saying the policy should be only for the presidential election, you are only trying to be smart by half same problem of the coward Igbo's, like saying "We will go for war but we must not fight" How would the policy work on presidential election? when presidential and state election is carried out on the same day, and if Anambra fails to comply when it comes to presidential/state election every state will be like Anambra voted why should we not vote and carry the brunt? is Anambra better than Us? do they have 2 heads? then Igboland officially becomes divided. what is worth doing at all is what doing well. It is unfortunate it had to start with Anambra, well Anambra have always been at the helms of Igbo affair so should play the big brother role and lead by example.

...And who told you the civilian administrator will be as bad as you want people to believe, will he a dictator? he will have to work within the ambience of a civil dispensation. However when we get to that bridge we will cross it.

You who can't mobilized your community youths have now turned Ipob adviser on Igbo affairs because you have data, Amadioha, have mercy on you.

I don't care if you are afonja or Abo.ki my position is the same regardless, Igbo's do you want Biafra? Biafra comes with price NK wants to make sure that price is not blood like we paid 50 year ago, but perseverance and endurance, how we comply determines how fast we get it, if we comply really well, we might even get an Igbo president before we get Biafra.

Simple truth, those speaking ill and against the electoral boycott in Anambra are people, who do not want Biafra, or People who are really confused about choosing between Biafra and Nigeria.

Thank you, God bless All..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:
Ojukwu went to War without a plan. Nnamdi Kanu has shown he has no experience or plan . His hate message only appeals to touts and okada riders, who believes someone in the north is responsible for their lack of education or skills.

I do not believe in separation. I believe the problem facing Igbos, is facing others ethnic groups in Nigeria. I believe in a Nigeria where everyone region presents their challenges on the table and solution. Then we have a balanced constitution, that favours everyone. That's when we have equal rights and justice. That's when we have peace.

Insulting people from other ethnicities and religion won't give Biafra. Boycotting elections in Anambra will also not bring biafra. You claim that if you boycott elections in Anambra, you send a strong message to the world that you have forsaken Nigeria.

How will boycotting elections do that, when you still spend Naira? Drive cars with Nigerian plate number, travel with Nigerian passport?

We are marginalised yes, but what have we done with the little we received? The same IPOB youths hail the local government chairman who has deprived the people of basic Amenities, and is buying property all over the world.

It even takes EFCC headed by people that are not Igbos to investigate and arrest our leaders who have been looting our resources. That's where the fight for freedom should start. Agitate for transparency and accountability.

Find out what the salary of the governor and local government chairman is. Then question how he got the money to buy all these properties . Take action against them to set example.

That way, we have started experiencing freedom. Then we head to the federal level.

Not going on the radio, banking on sentiments of the biafran war to brainwash misguided youths.

You want to boycott elections, you want to boycott our elders, you want to boycott our elites. Who then do you want as leaders in Biafra? Okada riders, touts,criminals?

The yoruba groups listen to elders, the hausa groups consult the elders. Then Nnamdi Kanu wants a country with touts, who have no regard or respect for elders.

That's is why they say "Igbo enwe eze". Igbos have no king. If Kanu can disregard elders and do as he likes, who says other groups will not emerge in Biafra and disregard kanu and his group in Biafra.?

You sound afonja-ish in nature, you simply revised everything afonja's say? don't you have something of your own input to add?

It is either you are afonja or you are not intelligent however if you are afonja then you are both afonja and unintelligent, shame, sad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by jollymizzle(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

quoted for reference grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by obialfa: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

Spoken like a true coward.

So boko haram is what you call being careful? Cowards in our midst licking AREWA ass are the worst.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by obialfa: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

Some of you live in lalaland. How can you expect to make an omelette without breaking eggs?

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2017
It appears many of the people against the electoral boycott are not from Anambra state, tomorrow the will be the ones shouting Anambra supremacy, many Anambrarians myself being one, we are ready to make the sacrifice of boycotting the election in the state to bring about the needed result. Anambra is not bigger than the Biafran struggle, we will uphold it, with love.

It is sad many of those shouting Igbos down, have no reason for doing so, except thinking that the are better than Ipob, because the sit behind their phones to type trash, while ipob youth sacrifice blood, well let me make it clear, Ipod youths might have Okada riders in their numbers, but they are not jobless. Many insulting Igbos members are children of Illiterate traders in Onitsha.

Funny thing is you only think you are better than Ipob members because you are a graduate, yet have no job. many of you do menial jobs, some of you cafe attendants or run a phone booth, does that make you any better than a okada rider? does that give you the right to insult them, why don't you form your group with your education and put them to irrelevance and displace Ipob.

Shame, Mr graduate.

Now tell me, who graduate don help?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
It appears many of the people against the electoral boycott are not from Anambra state, tomorrow the will be the ones shouting Anambra supremacy, many Anambrarians myself being one, we are ready to make the sacrifice of boycotting the election in the state to bring about the needed result. Anambra is not bigger than the Biafran struggle, we will uphold it, with love.

It is sad many of those shouting Igbos down, have no reason for doing so, except thinking that the are better than Ipob, because the sit behind their fones to type trash, while ipob youth sacrifice blood, well let me make it clear, Ipod youths might have Okada riders in their numbers, but they are not jobless. Many insulting Igbos members are children of Illeterate traders in Onitsha.

Funny thing is you only think you are better than Ipob members because you are a grauduate, yet have not job.. many of you do menail jobs, some of you cafe attendants or run one, does that make you any better than a okada rider? does that give you the right to insult them, why don't you form your group with your education and put them to irrelevance and shame, Mr grauduate.

Now tell me, who grauduate don help?

You have not told me how boycotting elections in Anambra will send a message to the world that you are no longer part of Nigeria. You still use Naira, use Nigerian passport, drive cars with Nigerian plate Numbers.

Why can't IPOB under a political umbrella fund a candidate that is honest and has integrity in Anambra. So that we can see , the kind of leaders they can present in Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Princesaha: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
The Op has said it all, no more no less. I am from Nnewi in Anambra state and a proud Ipob member. The truth remaineth that the November election will be boycotted. When we set on this journey of actualising Biafra, we all know that it will come with a price and we are ready to do that for our voices to be heard. Just sit down and ask your self one question, If Ipob at the end of the day fails, we Igbos will suffer for it for the next hundred years to come but it will never happen, God forbid!!! The major problem of some of our people is that they fails to see what is at stake here. This struggles of ours is in different phases and we have passed the stage of matching all the streets singing songs and waving flags. Now is the time for civil disobedience and we must do it unless we are not serious on what we are agitating for. Do you think matching, and blocking roads in the East here for the next 5000 years will make those criminal leaders in Abuja bend to our request? We need to force them to have a change of mind whether they do it willingly or not. For those of our brothers that will tell you that they support Biafra but want us to remain in one stage for centuries should have a change of mind. As for those cloning accounts and claiming what they are not here trying to cause division among brothers by telling Nnamdi Kanu to start with Abia state first should bear it in mind that they are already late. Sometimes I read several things and I laughed. If these people know what Ipob is made of and the zeal and determination behind it, they would not be wasting their time here though I noticed that most of them are jobless. I am hundred percent that if this election is to hold in Abia or any other state, NK that I know will still give the same order.
Finally, Ipob means business. No referendum, no election. So many things will happen from now till November that will make those that even wanna vote boycott that election. Just watch out and see. God willing, we all will be here by November to see how it goes. Udo diri unu umunne m nji eme onu. Ka emesia nu.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Kellibae(f): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Why would you harbor the thought that it will be a Hausa Fulani? Regardless, whoever finds himself of Agu Awka, he will have to work within the civil structure

thank u Exactly what i told him.. i dont know why some one would just have that kind of thought.
Thats shear IGNORANCE... nrva seen such myopic thinking in my life.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by obialfa: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

Still singing the same old song we've heard before?

Please change the disc.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by ceaz4r(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Some people say they fear for the sufferings their people are going to face in the aftermath of the election boycott in Anambra state when an administrator is appointed to run the affairs of the state. Please tell us, what greater suffering will be inflicted on the masses with a Sole administrator in power when with an 'elected government in power' yet salaries are owed workers for several months, thousands of jobs are lost, pensioners age and die without receiving their entitlements? What other sufferings will be inflicted on the masses when contracts are poorly awarded and executed under a legitimate government in power? You have democratically elected governors and representatives in power yet they loot the state silly. So where are your fears when we say, henceforth, elections shall be boycotted in Biafra land? IPOB knows no state. That election boycotts is starting with Anambra state is just happenstance. It could have been any state.
People just sit in their comfort zones and criticise others yet make no efforts to make things better.
We are going ahead with or without your likes. Everybody can never agree on an issue. That is why sane people go to a vote. That is why we seek referendum. Everybody can never agree on an issue that is why people who win elections are said to have garnered more support.
Know one thing, your likes are in the minority!!

A luta continua,...!!!

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Kellibae(f): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Princesaha:
The Op has said it all, no more no less. I am from Nnewi in Anambra state and a proud Ipob member. The truth remaineth that the November election will be boycotted. When we set on this journey of actualising Biafra, we all know that it will come with a price and we are ready to do that for our voices to be heard. Just sit down and ask your self one question, If Ipob at the end of the day fails, we Igbos will suffer for it for the next hundred years to come but it will never happen, God forbid!!! The major problem of some of our people is that they fails to see what is at stake here. This struggles of ours is in different phases and we have passed the stage of matching all the streets singing songs and waving flags. Now is the time for civil disobedience and we must do it unless we are not serious on what we are agitating for. Do you think matching, and blocking roads in the East here for the next 5000 years will make those criminal leaders in Abuja bend to our request? We need to force them to have a change of mind whether they do it willingly or not. For those of our brothers that will tell you that they support Biafra but want us to remain in one stage for centuries should have a change of mind. As for those cloning accounts and claiming what they are not here trying to cause division among brothers by telling Nnamdi Kanu to start with Abia state first should bear it in mind that they are already late. Sometimes I read several things and I laughed. If these people know what Ipob is made of and the zeal and determination behind it, they would not be wasting their time here though I noticed that most of them are jobless. I am hundred percent that if this election is to hold in Abia or any other state, NK that I know will still give the same order.
Finally, Ipob means business. No referendum, no election. So many things will happen from now till November that will make those that even wanna vote boycott that election. Just watch out and see. God willing, we all will be here by November to see how it goes. Udo diri unu umunne m nji eme onu. Ka emesia nu.

God bless u nwannem nwoke... u hav said it all.
Nnadi kanu used anambra bevoz that d first election to happen for us to prove to prove a point... it could have been anywhere.
But some popel misunderstood it like "he wana show his power over anambra all the way from abia".. our big draw back in igboland is "ego".. "iGBo enweghi eze" mentality..
Now that we hav seen some1 who can unite us and make us come together yet some of us cant wana frustrate his struggle forgetin that he is doing this for all of us.

There is a post i made here qouting some1 and gave the person reasons why the election boycott is a good move... and the mods hide the post SMH.
but i sensed they would hide so i took d screenshot befor time.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2017
ceaz4r:
Some people say they fear for the sufferings their people are going to face in the aftermath of the election boycott in Anambra state when an administrator is appointed to run the affairs of the state. Please tell us, what greater suffering will be inflicted on the masses with a Sole administrator in power when with an 'elected government in power' yet salaries are owed workers for several months, thousands of jobs are lost, pensioners age and die without receiving their entitlements? What other sufferings will be inflicted on the masses when contracts are poorly awarded and executed under a legitimate government in power? You have democratically elected governors and representatives in power yet they loot the state silly. So where are your fears when we say, henceforth, elections shall be boycotted in Biafra land? IPOB knows no state. That election boycotts is starting with Anambra state is just happenstance. It could have been any state.
People just sit in their comfort zones and criticise others yet make no efforts to make things better.
We are going ahead with or without your likes. Everybody can never agree on an issue. That is why sane people go to a vote. That is why we seek referendum. Everybody can never agree on an issue that is why people who win elections are said to have garnered more support.
Know one thing, your likes are in the minority!!

A luta continua,...!!!

So because hospitals are I'll equipped or doctors underpaid, means we should boycott hospitals when we are sick?

Anambra is paying salaries. If they are not paid, they they and their families Will starve to death. Businesses will collapse. And yet all this will be for Nothing.

Just like those who have died for nothing in the name of protest. Has biafra come since they died?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Agbaletu: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
.....Ipob have no borders, so they don't know who is Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, IMO, or Enugu.

I like that quote.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by owunabastard: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2017
I repeatedly saying it, NK should leave Anambra alone, and clear the mess in Abia governance first. Anambra is one of the states in SE, that is doing great
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by pryme(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2017
To all your IPOB zombies - Your Failure Will Be Monumental grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by dudebuck: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2017
owunabastard:
I repeatedly saying it, NK should leave Anambra alone, and clear the mess in Abia governance first. Anambra is one of the states in SE, that is doing great
There is nothing you can do. I support this electoral boycott. IPOB has no borders in Igbo land.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by obialfa: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2017
owunabastard:

The eye and the nose are brothers. When one is hurt, the other sheds tears.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Trump's Newly Approved Tax Reform Will Affect Nigeria? / Breaking: Lai Mohammed's Driver Decamps To PDP (photo) / Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.