Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist (916 Views)

*Objects Of Fiction, Imaginary Things Atheists Believe In* Since They Reject God / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2016
I have come to realize that major characteristics found on all Atheists is: Anger, Frustration and Rejection at one point in their life which made them conclude that God doesn't exist...true or false?
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by felixomor: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2016
True! Sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by hopefulLandlord: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2016
False!!
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by RabbaRabbi: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
I have come to realize that major characteristics found on all Atheists is: Anger, Frustration and Rejection at one point in their life which made them conclude that God doesn't exist...true or false?

no argurment. Just true

felixomor:
True! Sir.

that's just it.
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Having been an atheist for 10yrs and pantheist for 4, I will say you are wrong about atheists. For you to really say you are theist, you must first experience atheism then prove there is God before you can truly say you are theist. Because at the moment, you call yourself theist because your parents foisted on you the believe that there is God and it is a being. But your parents are wrong.

God is NOT a being. Which is why atheist dont believe there is a God. Looking in between, you can tell that what produces life is prana and the prana is generated at an energy field. That energy field is God. The highest field of consciousness where planets, galaxies and the universes are launched. That field is God and we are all from there, we are God. Everyone and everything is, because you and God are made from same stock by same stock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by Tallesty1(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Billyonaire:
Having been an atheist for 10yrs and pantheist for 4, I will say you are wrong about atheist. For you to really say you theist, you must first experience atheism then prove there is God before you can truly say you are theist.
Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt(yes, with empirical evidence(s)) that God doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by hopefulLandlord: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt(yes, with empirical evidence(s)) that God doesn't exist

4 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by DeSepiero(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Tallesty1:

Which god? Allah, Yahweh, Sango, Amadioha, Vishnu, Zeus, Odin, etc
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by Tallesty1(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2016
DeSepiero:

Which god? Allah, Yahweh, Sango, Amadioha, Vishnu, Zeus, Odin, etc
The Christian God
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by EyeHateGod: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2016
The First stage Of Atheism is Militant Atheism. grin When u realize u have wasted part of ur precious life Believing in Fairy tales and myth and discover Religion is A Scam Hence comes the Anger and the rest.

Why is it that Christians Act Like A God in That they can read peoples mind? Or is it just plain Arrogance?
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by hopefulLandlord: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
The Christian God

Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by DeSepiero(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
The Christian God

Oh the Christian god does exist.
He's mentioned over 4,000 times in the Bible, and Christians have contrasting pictures of him in their churches and homes.
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by Tallesty1(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=50300138][/quote]Good.

If God doesn't exist, then how did we get here.

I am here to learn not argue
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by Tallesty1(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2016
DeSepiero:

Oh the Christian god does exist.
He's mentioned over 4,000 times in the Bible, and Christians have contrasting pictures of him in their churches and homes.
And outside the Bible?? ?
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by DeSepiero(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
And outside the Bible?? ?

Outside the Bible, he exists as an abstract concept in many people's minds. You see, I'm not an Atheist grin
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by Tallesty1(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2016
DeSepiero:

Outside the Bible, he exists as an abstract concept in many people's minds. You see, I'm not an Atheist grin
I want answers from someone who will give them in direct and simple form
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by raphieMontella: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
very silly conclusion....
You guys keep on proving atheists right!
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by raphieMontella: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
The Christian God
he's a fake!
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by Tallesty1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

he's a fake!
Prove??

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by raphieMontella: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
Prove??
the bible bruh.. Its mostly fiction and contradictory
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by Tallesty1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

the bible bruh..
Its mostly fiction and contradictory
I am not convinced

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by ItzHoludex(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
God will save us all (AMEN)
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Easier to build strawmen than face real enemies......

I'm not surprised, really.
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by jonbellion(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Atheists don't hate God stop mixing atheism with misotheism. Atheists do not deny the existence of gods because they "hate gods or "want to live in sin", because atheists don't believe in these things, any more than Christians hate, say, the gods of Hinduism. If they're mad, generally they're pissed at something a religious person or group has done.most atheists would love nothing more than to believe that God exists, that He created the universe, and that they will never die. While that is a beautiful thought, atheists don't believe that it is true. Churches outnumber schools, hospitals and things that are necessary for mankind's existence. A God that's everywhere at once but you have to go to the church to give him money. They come to atheists not to tell them about the tooth fairy but to tell them about God. To tell them how "broken" and "unworthy" they are. It can get annoying our government isn't the tooth fairy believing majority but the God believing majority and they are. Since they believe in the same God as you guys you'd expect them to behave ethically but they don't. They lie and steal and just do curropt crap. The bible that was written by men like you dictates your life and tells you what you believe. If all this was done over the tooth fairy or Santa Claus I bet your ass that you'll talk now if you guys think atheists believe in God cuz they just want to sin it's just like saying a pilot doesn't believe in empty fuel tanks so he can just keep flying or a thief doesn't believe in the police so they can keep robbing or a couple that doesn't believe in STDS so they can keep fucking without protection Yes thiests this is how you sound
*facepalm*
Re: Why Atheists Believe God Doesn't Exist by Ranchhoddas: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Billyonaire:
Having been an atheist for 10yrs and pantheist for 4, I will say you are wrong about atheists. For you to really say you are theist, you must first experience atheism then prove there is God before you can truly say you are theist. Because at the moment, you call yourself theist because your parents foisted on you the believe that there is God and it is a being. But your parents are wrong.

God is NOT a being. Which is why atheist dont believe there is a God. Looking in between, you can tell that what produces life is prana and the prana is generated at an energy field. That energy field is God. The highest field of consciousness where planets, galaxies and the universes are launched. That field is God and we are all from there, we are God. Everyone and everything is, because you and God are made from same stock by same stock.
Have you proven your pantheistic God?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Charges N100,000 For Personal Deliverance (pictures) / Wow-Incredible Video Giants Are Alive But Asleep On Earth.To Awake After Rapture / Tithes - The Church Of Christ Vs The Church Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.