Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? (2571 Views)

*Objects Of Fiction, Imaginary Things Atheists Believe In* Since They Reject God / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Do Atheists Believe In Hallucinations? (2) (3) (4)

Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2017
I understand atheism is lack of belief in the existence of God/gods. Do you believe as an atheist there exist a spiritual realm?
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by elderhimself(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2017
If i do, then I am not an atheist .

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by brandonobi(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
elderhimself:
If i do, then I am not an atheist .
GBAM!!!!!

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Dalek(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2017
Seems y'all don't really understand what atheist stand for.
No God/gods
No Devil
No supernatural​
No spiritual mobojombo

What u don't believe in can scare you, what you don't fear can't harm you.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Whether they believe or not doesn't change the fact it exists and it just not exists but we go there like it's the back yard of a house and also if you want proof they spiritual power is real.

You can always pay me a visit where I reside I welcome visitors from all works of life.

Let me show you demonstrations.

#Boss
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by felixomor: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Ignorant responses everywhere.

There are atheists who believe in satan
There are Atheists who practice wicca and witchcraft
There are atheists who believe in spirits.....

And many more.....
The only problem atheists seem to have is God and we know why.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by judedwriter(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

And many more.....

God bless you my bro...

Every human created by God has a spiritual side which only God or satan can fill. No human on earth is totally a spiritual vacuum, we must be filled with the spiritual, either good or evil.
This is why most atheists, not all, who claim not to believe in God, actually believe in the devil and the supernatural.

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Samsimple(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Felixomor u have started with all dis ur false prophecy again abi...dnt wori i will call dem 4 u
cc. Dalaman hopefullandlord
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

And many more.....

Do u have a perfect word explaining the lack of belief inGod/gods, Devil, supernatural​ so as the so called atheists can learn wink
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by felixomor: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2017
Samsimple:
Felixomor u have started with all dis ur false prophecy again abi...dnt wori i will call dem 4 u

Mscheww, you came late dear! sad
They even already know that there are atheists who believe in those things I listed.

So swim on undecided

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by jmichlins(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2017
There's no God or supernatural whatever. Though I can't say how we came about and how life started but attributing it just to God and not continuing to study the evidence around us is just unacceptable to me and lazy.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by felixomor: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
obinna58:

Do u have a perfect word explaining the lack of belief inGod/gods, Devil, supernatural​ so as the so called atheists can learn wink
Atheism
"Atheos" - from the greek
Meaning "without God"

It doesnt include devil or Spirits.

Garrit? sad

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

Atheism
"Atheos" - from the greek
Meaning "without God"

It doesnt include devil or Spirits.

Garrit? sad
That's not what I asked for wink
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Jman06(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
I believe the spiritual realm is scientific, and that humans are gods who should reign over both the spiritual realm and the physical.

Those humans who understand their godly nature are already exploring and exploiting the spiritual realm to their advantage, while those who don't know yet that they are gods still live in fear of another supposedly greater god which infact doesn't exist or doesn't care.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jman06:
I believe the spiritual realm is scientific, and that humans are gods who should reign over both the spiritual realm and the physical.

Those humans who understand their godly nature are already exploring and exploiting the spiritual realm to their advantage, while those who don't know yet that they are gods still live in fear of another supposedly greater god which infact doesn't exist or doesn't care.

Really interesting comment.

But why are some miracles "beyond" scientific explanation?
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Jman06(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
onyenze123:

Really interesting comment.

But why are some miracles "beyond" scientific explanation?
Not everything scientific has been known by human, and that is why research is an important aspect of science. So many things we know today were thought to be impossible some tens of years back.

In the next 10-20years more will be known, and perhaps the ''miracles'' will be explained as well.

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dalek:
Seems y'all don't really understand what atheist stand for.
No God/gods
No Devil
No supernatural​
No spiritual mobojombo

What u don't believe in can scare you, what you don't fear can't harm you.

Read:

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Demigods666:
Whether they believe or not doesn't change the fact it exists and it just not exists but we go there like it's the back yard of a house and also if you want proof they spiritual power is real.

You can always pay me a visit where I reside I welcome visitors from all works of life.

Let me show you demonstrations.

#Boss

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

And many more.....

why?
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
judedwriter:

God bless you my bro...

Every human created by God has a spiritual side which only God or satan can fill. No human on earth is totally a spiritual vacuum, we must be filled with the spiritual, either good or evil.
This is why most atheists, not all, who claim not to believe in God, actually believe in the devil and the supernatural.

what if I told you that you are God?
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Samsimple:

I still don't understand how atheism works. it's empty mehn
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
obinna58:

atheism
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jman06:
Not everything scientific has been known by human, and that is why research is an important aspect of science. So many things we know today were thought to be impossible some tens of years back.

In the next 10-20years more will be known, and perhaps the ''miracles'' will be explained as well.

Why do we need to research to understand things that are already there?

I mean electricity has always existed but it took research before we could discover it, why?
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by JackBizzle: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

And many more.....

Satan is a God. Atheists don't believe in gods.

Maybe you are mixing it with atheistic Satanism where they adhere to worship of the self, knowledge and hedonism but not the actual satan
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by felixomor: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

Satan is a God. Atheists don't believe in gods.

Maybe you are mixing it with atheistic Satanism where they adhere to worship of the self, knowledge and hedonism but not the actual satan

There are all manner of atheists.
Bottomline: the only problem of atheists is God

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by JackBizzle: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

There are all manner of atheists.
Bottomline: the only problem of atheists is God

Atheism is a general word for people who don't believe in gods.

There are secularists, humanists, sceptics, rationalists, anti-religious, non-religious etc àll under atheism
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Jman06(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
onyenze123:

Why do we need to research to understand things that are already there?

I mean electricity has always existed but it took research before we could discover it, why?
Because of our inherent ability to struggle for survival and to improve the quality of life, hence we push to conquer the whole universe and turn things to our advantage.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Niflheim(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
@op, asking an atheist if he believes in the spiritual realm is like asking the cookie monster if he believes in cookie heaven.........both the spiritual realm and cookie heaven do not exist.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
onyenze123:

atheism
felixomor says no to that grin
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by judedwriter(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
onyenze123:

what if I told you that you are God?
So you can worship me? cheesy oya now, sing praises to me....
Lol...
There is only ONE God. And He made everyone both believers and atheists in HIS IMAGE. Isn't it funny that someone made in God's very image, will wake up one morning and say "there is no God" Shocking.....

Free Online Bible School With Certiicate Of Completion / Why Freemasonry Is Better Than Any Religion / Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer!