Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fed And State Sars A.k.a Golf Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fed And State Sars A.k.a Golf Boys (593 Views)

Ogun State SARS Officers Pepper-spray, Flog FUNAAB Student / Man Locked Up After Narrowly Escaping Being Shot Dead By Ogun State Sars - Pics / Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fed And State Sars A.k.a Golf Boys by eniany: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2016
This video is currently trending on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/okorodgreat/videos/1027675753952240/

In a proper setup of law enforcement agency, there are different department that are dedicated to a specific crime,For example

SARS is one of the 14 units under the Nigeria Police Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department.
The operations of SARS include arrest, investigation and prosecution of suspected armed robbers, murderers, kidnappers, hired assassins and others involved in violent crimes.

However we are in a state of corruption and total decline of responsibility where SARS that are suppose to go after suspected armed robbers, murderers, kidnappers, hired assassins go around in a signature vehicle know as golf and harass any young man between the age of 19 and 32 who is either well dressed or dressing above age range, or the yahoo yahoo stereotype and harass and potentially kidnap the fellow , drive about on road route the person does not know about and extort the person,.

I live in IKORODU and this is the basic Timeline for any young Person that does not wear Suit to work.

if you want to do anything in the morning : get it done before 8am

FED SARS A.K.A GOLF BOYS resumes :9am and close 6pm mostly.

if you find yourself in need to go out between that timeline.
please good clothing,
no expensive wears , jewelries.
no Iphone 5-7
no laptop in your bag pack.

if by any means you have any of these . you will be harassed and kidnap.

I was on my way from work yesterday and i was stopped at around 4pm at Agric Road IKORODU by the FED SARS, i only had my phone, and work files and still they asked me there basic question.

FED SARS : Mr Man , where are you coming from, and where are you going, which work do you do, what do you have on you, put your hands up so i can search you,

However i took my time to reply as many as JAMB question they can asked,. it became embarrassing and people kept looking like "them don catch ham ".
When i asked what was the whole frenzy about, someone told me that is how they do and harass people and between 5-10 people they question they drive away 2 people every 1 hour and they extort up to 200,000 Naira each from them with there roping method of telling the person they are charging him with armed robbery , the person i spoke with said if i had been a yahoo boy it would have been a different story for me.

However for Internet Fraud it should be EFCC and not SARS on the beat.
(this typo was drafted using my phone and might not met proper standard publication so please understand what i am trying to say, i do not support internet fraud however it is corruption if men that are suppose to be after gun carrying criminals are after keyboard carrying criminals.)

1 Like

Re: Fed And State Sars A.k.a Golf Boys by JBUZZ: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmm!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See 55 Year-old Teacher Who Raped A 16 Year-old Mentally Ill Girl / Photo: Woman Arrested For Pouring Boiling Water On Her 10-year-old Houseboy / Heartless Onlookers Standby,film Man As He Drowns,reasons Are Heartbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.