Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . (2832 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Come rain come shine BABA I STAND WITH YOU

President Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless you

God Bless Nigeria

Sarrki a Nairalander

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by Delicious22: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2016
k.
Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by tukdi: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Sai Buhari!

Sai Buhari!

I stand with Buhari aswell! cool

Nairalanders, this is our thread, you can come and rejoice with us (pro Buhari supporters only) cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by blackpanda: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Baba pls ignore the wailing morons. God will surely see u through! Amen

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2016
I stand with you baba

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by mrvitalis(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Now tell me wjy u won't support such a man

I stand with buhari.. if u do click like

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by Tallesty1(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2016
Lols
Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2016
The problem is after all this spin

When Buhari talks he shows that darkness of his heart and makes nonsense of all this sugar coated talk by spin doctors

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2016
krendo:
The problem is after all this spin

When Buhari talks he shows that darkness of his heart and makes nonsense of all this sugar coated talk by spin doctors

Bros

He showed us how corrupt our judiciary system is

Also showed us how our past leaders are

Not to forget he showed us how our budget is always padded

Let's give him the support to cleanse our system of

Endemic Corruption

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin

My bro please stand with baba

For generations yet unborn
Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by bayelsaowei(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2016
No be only stand na crawl

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:
No be only stand na crawl

My brother am not a politician

I beg you in the name of God almighty let's support him

I have traveled far and near

For our generation yet unborn

Let's support our president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by Leboska(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2016
no be only stand with buhaha but will also fail woefully with him because he has failed already.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Leboska:
no be only stand with buhaha but will also fail woefully with him because he has failed already.

With God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by rooftech: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2016
you have not seen, nobody is following you, abi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by freeze001(f): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2016
If he had actually said this with his mouth at that podium, it would have been a classic and flawless response, way better than that disgusting relegation to the kitchen and other room and how she should be looking after him. Who then looks after her as well? The fact is that no one asked him his domestic arrangements so I wonder still why that was the only response he could give.

That said, everyone wants a better Nigeria. We await real manifestation of the mind changing factors cos for now the jury is still out. It is said that the taste of the pudding is in the eating and in all honesty, what we've eaten so far is an absolute mess but let me assume the proper ingredients are yet to be added and that they actually how to get and apply them o! No be to dey dia dey cry say pot dirty so no cooking.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2016
freeze001:
If he had actually said this with his mouth at that podium, it would have been a classic and flawless response, way better than that disgusting relegation to the kitchen and other room and how she should be looking after him. Who looks after her as well? The fact is that no one asked him his domestic arrangements so I wonder still why that was the only response he could give.

That said, everyone wants a better Nigeria. We await real manifestation of the mind changing factors cos for now the jury is still out. It is said that the taste of the pudding is jn the eating and in all honesty, what we've eaten so far is an absolute mess but let me assume the proper ingredients are yet to be added and that they actually how to get and apply them o! No be to dey dia dey cry say pot dirty so no cooking.

Sis I totally agree with you

Let's stand with him to make Nigeria great
Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2016
Don't say Nigerians stand with PMB......rather say Some Nigerians stand with PMB.....maybe in the other room lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by freeze001(f): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

Sis I totally agree with you

Let's stand with him to make Nigeria great

I draw the line at standing with anyone particularly buhari and crew. My allegiance is first to myself, my family and my homeland/tribe...in that order.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2016
TrueSenator:
Don't say Nigerians stand with PMB......rather say Some Nigerians stand with PMB.....maybe in the other room lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bros let's stand with him

He's human mistakes made

Let's forgive and move on for a greater nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
freeze001:

I draw the line at standing with anyone particularly buhari and crew. My allegiance is first to myself, my family and my homeland/tribe...in that order.

Your tribe , family and homeland is under Nigeria

President Muhammadu Buhari is leader of Nigeria

So any positive or negative impact on him will trickle

Down to all the aforementioned

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by bayelsaowei(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

My brother am not a politician

I beg you in the name of God almighty let's support him

I have traveled far and near

For our generation yet unborn

Let's support our president
grin grin

I will support Buhari when he gets serious with whatever vision he has...The man right now doesn't know what he is doing...

When it's clear Buhari is swinging in the right direction then I would support him...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by Progressive01(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Through thick and thin, through darkness and light, in sickness and health, I will ALWAYS stand with Buhari. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:
grin grin

I will support Buhari when he gets serious with whatever vision he has...The man right now doesn't know what he is doing...

When it's clear Buhari is swinging in the right direction then I would support him...

Thats patriotism

He will brother

Let's give him benefit of doubt till 2019

After then we move forward

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by freeze001(f): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

Bros

He showed us how corrupt our judiciary system is
Also showed us how our past leaders are
Not to forget he showed us how our budget is always padded
Let's give him the support to cleanse our system of
Endemic Corruption

Is it in 2015 we started hearing of fight against corruption? Is that not what every successive government campaigns with even from d military era? Which one is all this he showed kini? Did NJC start dealing with corruption within the judiciary today? Is it in 2015 we heard of budgets being over bloated?

I dislike slavish mentality please. He showed nothing new but capitalised on existential rot for campaign purposes. Since then what has changed? If anything Nigeria has slid down more steps in the corruption index ratings and perception so what exactly are u going on about?

I do not give support till I see reason to and so far I see none. Finally, I wonder why u are fixated on drumming up online support cos for ur information he got the highest support when he was declared winner and took the oath of office without any resistance or protests. It is left for him to deliver and provided he enjoys all the trappings of office without recourse to u or me, I see no reason for ur whack campaign of 'let's support him for a better Nigeria.'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by bayelsaowei(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

Thats patriotism

He will brother

Let's give him benefit of doubt till 2019

After then we move forward
I am waiting...let Buhari quit this charade called corruption fight and fight corruption head on without any bias...

Also let him revolutionise our 3conomy via a restructuring of the country...you would see me tumbling over Buhari as the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by freeze001(f): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

Your tribe , family and homeland is under Nigeria

President Muhammadu Buhari is leader of Nigeria

So any positive or negative impact on him will trickle

Down to all the aforementioned

And I prefer to address them piecemeal in that manner, that's what I can handle. He has a bigger mandate, he needs to show that he is truly interested in pursuing and fulfilling that mandate for the benefit of all and not just his as has been the case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2016
freeze001:

And I prefer to address them piecemeal in that manner, that's what I can handle. He has a bigger mandate, he needs to show that he is truly interested in pursuing and fulfilling that mandate for the benefit of all and not just his as has been the case.

Sis that's all what we want

Let's support him no election till 2019

We have nothing to lose by supporting
Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2016
PMB hasn't admitted he made any mistake......let's stop acting for him....remember he came out to counter Shehu's comment concerning his mistakes. I'm SORRY can really go a long way undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

sarrki:

Bros let's stand with him

He's human mistakes made

Let's forgive and move on for a greater nation
Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by sarrki(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2016
TrueSenator:
PMB hasn't admitted he made any mistake......let's stop acting for him....remember he came out to counter Shehu's comment concerning his mistakes. I'm SORRY can really go a long way undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

My brother

Our primary responsibility is to defend and support our

Country

Let's do our bit
Re: Nigerians Stands With Buhari Pix . by freeze001(f): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

Sis that's all what we want

Let's support him no election till 2019

We have nothing to lose by supporting

I have my conscience to hound me if I support and stand with what has no material evidence and backing or basis for me, my family and my homeland. I don't know about yours but mine is living and active.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu / 4 Crucial Reasons Why Igbos Have Not Fulfilled Their Destiny - Reno Omokri. / Naija Got No Chill See Reply They Gave Common Sense Senator Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.