Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

As We Remember Lucky Dube Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As We Remember Lucky Dube Today (1507 Views)

Bob Marley Vs Lucky Dube: Nairalanders Decide! / Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban / Remembering Lucky Dube 10 Years After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As We Remember Lucky Dube Today by chinjo(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2016
As early as 8am today, members of the Rasta movement of Nigeria, Calabar branch thronged out defying the heavy down pour in commemoration of the death of the African Ragae Legend Lucky Dube. Lucky Dube was born on 3rd August, 1964 and was shot dead on the 18th October 2007 by unknown gunmen while he went to drop his child in the school. In his 25 years of music career, he made 22 albums both in English and Zulu. His popular music includes: I am going back to my root, save the African child, Dracula, Nobody can stop reggae among others. Speaking at the event, the leader of the group High Priest Pupa Wailer enjoyed all to embrace peace as that is the only way to Jah. As we commemorate his death today may we continue to pray for peace in the African continent.

Re: As We Remember Lucky Dube Today by Damibiz(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2016
High priest...i'm nt understanding

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Ice Prince And Actress Toni Tones Look Alluring On Top Nigeria Magazine / How I Kept My Marriage Going For 10 Years ” – Darey Art Alade . / Awwwn! Flavour N'abania Daughters Hug In Cosy Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.