Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Were The Final Words Of Allah? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Were The Final Words Of Allah? (808 Views)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah / The Land Of Karbala In The Words Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by gombos: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2009
Anyone know what were the final words of Allah SWT of the Quraan?

(winner gets a prize)
sorry that was not clear enough. with final words I mean final AYAH (verse). my mistake
Re: What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by Abuzola(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2009
How much are you given ?

The final ayah of Allah is the surah of the conquest of makkah
Re: What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by alimat2(f): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
that last ayaat(verse) is

Mi na liginnat wa nass. From among the jinns and mankind.
surat nas.
Re: What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by chakula: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
@alimat 2,

You have restore this thread to live after it has been died for long.

2DAYS Hope you are in good condition thanks.
Re: What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by miftaudeen(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
The last was Q5VS3, aliyaoma akmalitu lakum dinakum wa'atmamtu alaykum ni'imatii waradiitu lakum li-islama diina
Re: What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
I think is Surah Maidah,today i have completed my favour upon you and chosen Islam as your deen.
Re: What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by ifyalways(f): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2011
So far,different posts,different replies . . . .who got it right?
Re: What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by Lagosboy: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2011
With all due respect i think the topic should be modified as no one can ask "What were the final words of Allah" it should rather be what is the last revealed verse of the quran".

We cannot attach a limit to the the words of Allah and he indeed says in the qurĂ¡n Q18 v 109 " If the sea were ink for (writing) the Words of my Lord, surely, the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished, even if we brought (another sea) like it for its aid"

Having said that, regarding the last revealed verse of the quran, most of the scholars have the opinion that it was Q 5 v 3 which miftaudeen and uplawal mentioned.

Abuzola was also not wrong about the conquest of makkah but that is regarding the last surah and not verse which some scholars say it is surah nasr.

And God knows best.
Re: What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by alimat2(f): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2011
@Topic, if the question is the last surah and verse , it think it should be surat An-nass(Quran 114vs6)

mina liginnati wan nass

From among the jinns and mankind."
Re: What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by miftaudeen(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
@lagosboy d poster had corrected himself read d posting well. @gombo_s where are u? come and give us our prize oo
Re: What Were The Final Words Of Allah? by miftaudeen(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
@lagosboy d poster had corrected himself read d posting well. @gombo_s where are u? come and give us our prize oo

(1) (Reply)

Birth Story Of Jesus From The Quran / Maclatunji N Deols / Romance In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.