Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) (1951 Views)

Governors Of Bayelsa, Abia, Delta Akwa Ibom, States Arrive Owerri (pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Adagworo: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
We have to call a spade a spade for once.

Go to my facebook page for verification

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=980944318680814&set=pb.100002957654381.-2207520000.1476788274.&type=3&theater

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by ademasta(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
undecided Bad
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Adagworo: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Situation in Owerri has got so bad that Okorocha is overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Adagworo: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Owerri is the only town in Imo state but Rochas has failed to maintain it.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Doug07034780891(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Where is abagworo sef? Please come fast with your propaganda cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Adagworo: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Owerri needs attention

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Adagworo: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Okorocha should start working than using propaganda. I am tire of all these.

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by sarrki(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Propaganda

Rochas is a great man

Government of rochas is working
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Adagworo: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Truth must prevail, this is the government house road in Owerri. Construction companies are at work.

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin A state capital. Lmao
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Adagworo: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Owerri

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by sarrki(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Rxpetite:
grin grin grin grin
A state capital.
Lmao

Where is a signage or landmark to show us the pix is

actually from owerri ?
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Adagworo: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
The same road that leads to the government house Owerri. Rochas contractors at work. Ya Kpotuba!

Abagworo:

IMSU remains in Owerri while Mbaise/Ngor Okpala gets some faculties. IMSU in Owerri has been totally upgraded while a new University has almost been completed in Orlu. Today we are on the brink of being a State that owns 2 Universities.

Ya kpotuba!

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Adagworo: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

actually from owerri ?

Can you see this?

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

actually from owerri ?
I recognized Douglas in one of the pictures.
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
I need to go to Owerri and see for myself. This pictures are so bad they're hard to believe.
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by sarrki(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Adagworo:
.Op I doubt your pictures

Let's have a signage or landmark to

Relate to your pictures
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by sarrki(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Rxpetite:

I recognized Douglas in one of the pictures.

No be douglas nah Bruno

Show us proof

That cars no get number ?

The market no get address ?
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by sarrki(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Even d ppa to rochas on media knows well that abandoned project rochas started three years ago has not been completed.they don't even post d pics from word bank junction to umuguma which is very bad in d rainy season and dry season.d painful part is that this abandoned project won't be completed till d end of year 2017.we should not be sentimental here we should be civil in our ways of life not spreading propaganda like my people my people governor okorochas.d deal is done.d most painful part is that series of project will be abandoned before d end of rochas government in d year 2017.d good people of imo state should just face d reality.more work need to be done for d serious governor that will succeed rochas.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Adagworo:
I could remember this place very well this is mcc/uratta junction till owerri north local government.d road is now bad he want to make d road a dual carriage but now still on it.d first phase of d road is very bad.rochas should first repair and reconstruct d abandoned road and other project not embarking on new one that he will not finish.
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by sarrki(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Adagworo:
Go there and see for yourself.

Not good enough

You showed us that the government of rochas is not

working .

The only thing I asked for is show us a place with

address .
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Doug07034780891(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by sarrki(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
cheesy

No gutter language

Show us proof

The responsibility that comes with op

Is to be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by sarrki(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Adagworo:
I don't have time for trolls. Move on..

No gutter language here

Show us proof 

The responsibility that comes with op

Is to be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Adagworo:
The same road that leads to the government house Owerri. Rochas contractors at work. Ya Kpotuba!

d road linking d government road is an eyesore no good culvert flood every where.may be if d flood take over government house too he will do d needful.
Re: Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) by sarrki(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
d road linking d government road is an eyesore no good culvert flood every where.may be if d flood take over government house too he will do d needful.

Proof

We deal with facts

Not dem say or dem talk say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Process To Recall Sen. Dino Melaye Has Begun. / Take hard decisions​, heaven will not fall; Chief justice Onnoghen tell judges / Black Saturday In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.