Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) (1547 Views)

Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" / "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) by hollawaley2: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
These White Men Took To The Stage To Dance While Tekno Was Performing . They Felt The power of the song "wash" he was performing And even learnt new dance moves.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2di-daHCsA

Re: White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) by Kobicove(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tekno representing... smiley
Re: White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) by OKorowanta: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2016
The guy don go..
Next best thing.
Dat Pana,na epidemic.
Re: White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) by Smellymouth: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2016
As bad as this economy dey, even if your babe break your heart, even if recession never allow you eat ..E nor get as life bad reach, if you hear "WASH" or "PANA", you must jump upandan..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) by bloomstar: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
As bad as this economy dey, even if your babe break your heart, even if recession never allow you eat ..E nor get as life bad reach, if you hear "WASH" or "PANA", you must jump upandan..

U never hear of Diana by tekno?? U dey miss shah..
Buh before den..wetin be UPANDA??

1 Like

Re: White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) by olanshile2016(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2016
nice one tekno,after the show, you go and retire #intheotherroom
Re: White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) by Smellymouth: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2016
bloomstar:

U never hear of Diana by tekno?? U dey miss shah..
Buh before den..wetin be UPANDA??

Diana is cool but I still dey feel "Pana"..

Up And Down.. grin

Nor mind my pidgin, na warri pidgin English be that.. cheesy
Re: White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Tekno has been impressive this year..

I knew he was to watch out for when he dropped holiday ft davido and onyenekwu ft ice Prince wherein he was begging to blow ....

fast forward, the release of The massive Dance prod by ekelly and Signing to Triple mg gave him the boost..As a fine boy, dancer and producer ( Produced bracket, Emma nyra, iceprince etc), he gained prominence with songs like wash, duro,pana,where and Diana..

his lyrics are quite playful and he finds a way to construe very sing along lines....

My only problem with tekno is that he is experiencing the same thing that may later affect adekunle gold...No versatility..

All songs are about folake, love , one girl shake yansh,gimme love, I get cassava, I get fried cucumber..

Once u start becoming monotous, then there is danger...

He needs to feature people too tho..I wonder how kiss Daniel survives without features..
Re: White Men Joins Tekno On Stage As They Dance While He Performs(pics+video) by femi4: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2016
He's surely the man of the year

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie / Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016. / PHOTOS: Big Brother Naija Housemates And Their Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.