Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

See how actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry intends to end our recession problems - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See how actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry intends to end our recession problems (580 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant / Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See how actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry intends to end our recession problems by postiva: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
As the Nigeria economy is currently going through a down phase, people no longer see reasons to spend lavishly. The recession has brought back the word ‘management’ back to our minds.

However, top Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe-Genty has decided to give back to the society in her own way, by starting up her Mercy Aigbe-Gentry foundation.

It has been an eventful year and I believe you will agree with me when I say the Nigerian economy is growing but more work needs to be done. We still see youths wasting away, graduates roaming the streets without jobs, the less privileged being ignored, the homeless and orphans treated like non human.

Source: http://hubtiva.com/2016/10/18/mercy-aigbe-gentry-intends-to-end-our-recession-problems/

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Whose Daughter Is This? / Baller! Davido Reveals How Much He Earns In A Week! / “focus On Making Money Not Becoming Popular” – Dbanj Advises Upcoming Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.