Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Want To Apply For Visa Lottery - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Want To Apply For Visa Lottery (1109 Views)

How To Write A Letter To Apply For Loan In Your Company / Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply / Visa Lottery: A Tool In The Hands Of Modern Slave Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
If you want to play visa lottery sucessfully.Want to apply for visa lottery #1000 flat.call 08080788994
God bless you.Located in iyana ipaja
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ize4cash : You don come here too? The last time I checked US VISA LOTTERY is free and you don't need help from nobody,  Why not ask if ize4cash work with the US EMBASSY,  Nah!! I don't think so,  Lol

If anyone is having problem concerning the photo specification. Just follow the steps below using a photo editor (E.g Paint), it is normally on  most computers I think

Process on how to use the paint photo editor.

Right click on the picture, then click EDIT. Then click on IMAGE at the top of the paint editor page, lastly click attributes and then type in the size of the picture you wanna use,  The size for US VISA LOTTERY is (600 pixels by 600 pixels)

GO F**K YOURSELF ize4cash. THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!!
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by Turiano(m): 5:50am On Oct 25, 2009
Guy u know say u b big thief,seun 4 even banned u.
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by muffins(f): 1:01am On Oct 30, 2009
Go to any Lottery Office to apply. tongue
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by misssexyu(f): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2009
@flekan plz m stil having problems wit upoloading my passport,iv 3rad adjusting it to 600 by 600 pixels,buh immediately after editing d pix nd putting 600 by 600 pixels, it authomatically goes bak to either 560 by 600 pixels or smin else, usually one alwayz comes higher dan d other.
i dunno y,
plz cn u tel me how 2 go abt it,or is d problem frm my latop?
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2009
misssexy u:

@flekan plz m stil having problems wit upoloading my passport,iv 3rad adjusting it to 600 by 600 pixels,buh immediately after editing d pix nd putting 600 by 600 pixels, it authomatically goes bak to either 560 by 600 pixels or smin else, usually one alwayz comes higher dan d other.
i dunno y,
plz cn u tel me how 2 go abt it,or is d problem frm my latop?

I don't think the problem is with your laptop. What did u try adjusting the picture with? If you used the Paint Photo Editor, you are to click ATTRIBUTES at the top of the paint editor page after clicking on IMAGE. I tried attaching the PAINT PHOTO EDITOR on here but it won't let me. Let me know if your still having any problem

(1) (Reply)

Last Words Of An Unborn Child / How To Be A Nigerian Writer / The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.