Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

DND Issue On Bulksms - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DND Issue On Bulksms (1090 Views)

How To Setup Bulksms Website To Send SMS To DND Numbers | Nigeria Dnd Solutions / For FREE Let Me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Site. / Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DND Issue On Bulksms by ev4real(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hi all,
What's the way forward as regards DND ? For those that have successfully activated a check on their website can assist please or show us the way forward.
Thanks.

Semasir
Creativeweb
ugosonics
ojochidem
yomalex
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by yomalex(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2017
You can now send to DND Numbers on domesms.com
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by Sanchez01: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
yomalex:
You can now send to DND Numbers on domesms.com
The last time we spoke over the phone, you claimed this had been done. However, I discovered that MTN subscribers didn't get the message sent from your platform. Apparently, it is still the same.
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by semasir: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
There are premium routes which deliver over DND lines and for you to get this, you might have to pay a little more higher than the normal rates. If you are interested, let me know.

Thanks

Sanchez01:

The last time we spoke over the phone, you claimed this had been done. However, I discovered that MTN subscribers didn't get the message sent from your platform. Apparently, it is still the same.
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by yomalex(m): 3:47am On Apr 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

Sorry to hear this, can you provide me your username? Kindly make use of support channels on the site Thanks
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by Sanchez01: 5:11am On Apr 03, 2017
semasir:
There are premium routes which deliver over DND lines and for you to get this, you might have to pay a little more higher than the normal rates. If you are interested, let me know.

Thanks

Hello. Honestly, I'm not bothered if I pay more than the the usual. The most important thing is that all recipients get messages when they are sent.
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by Sanchez01: 5:12am On Apr 03, 2017
yomalex:
Sorry to hear this, can you provide me your username? Kindly make use of support channels on the site Thanks
Would send you a text shortly
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by semasir: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Okay..... Let’s discuss via 08098002051 on Whatsapp or Phone. Thanks

Sanchez01:

Hello. Honestly, I'm not bothered if I pay more than the the usual. The most important thing is that all recipients get messages when they are sent.
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by Sanchez01: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2017
semasir:
Okay..... Let’s discuss via 08098002051 on Whatsapp or Phone. Thanks

Would call you shortly.

By the way, can I glance through your portal? If yes, kindly provide the link, please.
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by yomalex(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

still expecting
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by yomalex(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

We have not received details of your complaint
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by Sanchez01: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
yomalex:
We have not received details of your complaint
I apologize. I have been quite engaged. Would do so right away. Thanks.
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by yomalex(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

I apologize. I have been quite engaged. Would do so right away. Thanks.
in the mean time kindly provide us with your username Thanks
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by Sanchez01: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
yomalex:
in the mean time kindly provide us with your username Thanks
I sent you a text a while back, with the username.
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by yomalex(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

I sent you a text a while back, with the username.
to what number? please mention it here
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by Sanchez01: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
yomalex:
to what number? please mention it here
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by yomalex(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

We have stopped using that line for over 3 months. Please provide your username.
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by Sanchez01: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
yomalex:
We have stopped using that line for over 3 months. Please provide your username.
GOZ
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by semasir: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please see www.onenairasms.com

Thanks

Sanchez01:

Would call you shortly.

By the way, can I glance through your portal? If yes, kindly provide the link, please.
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by yomalex(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

GOZ
Sir I have queried and sent details to your email
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by Sanchez01: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
yomalex:
Sir I have queried and sent details to your email
Received. Thanks. However, I'm a bit unsatisfied with the feedback, I must confess.
Re: DND Issue On Bulksms by yomalex(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

Received. Thanks. However, I'm a bit unsatisfied with the feedback, I must confess.
my apologies Sir. Sometimes it's out of our hands.

(1) (Reply)

Decide How Much Should You Pay For SEO Services In Nigeria / Wordpress Tutorial Live On Nairaland!! / Make Money Online 2018 No Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.