Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,445 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

See How This Black Woman Disciplined Her Son For Stealing, Lying, And Misbehavin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How This Black Woman Disciplined Her Son For Stealing, Lying, And Misbehavin (1145 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR / Angry Nigerian Guy Calls Out Wizkid For Lying And Deceiving A 10year Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Black Woman Disciplined Her Son For Stealing, Lying, And Misbehavin by superchichi(f): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
A Barber in Miami, Florida, who goes by the name Steve on facebook, was responsible for carrying out the woman's disciplinary decision. Narrating what happened, he said:
"So this lady came in today and told me to give her 11 year old son the George Jefferson..... Because he was stealing and lying and acting up in school and stealing from his mom. So here it goes!!!!"

Re: See How This Black Woman Disciplined Her Son For Stealing, Lying, And Misbehavin by superchichi(f): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: See How This Black Woman Disciplined Her Son For Stealing, Lying, And Misbehavin by Bestlily(f): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha Express Way
Re: See How This Black Woman Disciplined Her Son For Stealing, Lying, And Misbehavin by KVNGGO: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
That child will forever remember the humiliation and not steal again. Great parenting!

1 Like

Re: See How This Black Woman Disciplined Her Son For Stealing, Lying, And Misbehavin by kinggogo: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dnt believe a mum will do dis to her son
Re: See How This Black Woman Disciplined Her Son For Stealing, Lying, And Misbehavin by EHMIR(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
For their own mind,dis one na punishment,shioor

i trust african moms.

God bless my mum,i still remember the day she flogged me with dvd cord,because i went to watch film in d next compound,i had lied to her that i was around in our compound,not knowing she had gone round looking for me,....a day i cant even forget
Re: See How This Black Woman Disciplined Her Son For Stealing, Lying, And Misbehavin by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
atleast there is still hair...when my mum deals with you....your head will still be shinning after two weeks of barbing...you are lucky dude
Re: See How This Black Woman Disciplined Her Son For Stealing, Lying, And Misbehavin by Authoreety: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
D boi face though grin

(1) (Reply)

See Davido's Response To Fan Who Told Him His Sony Contract Is Now Pure Water / 7 Times OVER-SEXINESS Was Worrying Top Actress Beverly Naya / Timaya Reveals He Didn’t Promise Babymama Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.