Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Can Someone Pls Direct Me To Waec Office In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Pls Direct Me To Waec Office In Lagos (3927 Views)

Ongoing Protest In Jamb Office In Asaba (live Pictures) / PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result / How Can I Locate Lagos Waec Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Direct Me To Waec Office In Lagos by abymbola: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
Hi,

Am a newbie here, can anybody please direct me to WAEC office in Lagos

I want to go and get my original GCE certificate but I cat find my result print out let alone centre no.

Is there any hope for me if I shoud go there?

Pls help its a matter of urgency.
Re: Can Someone Pls Direct Me To Waec Office In Lagos by Juror: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2009
From anywhere in Lagos, take a vehicle or brt going to Ojota. .from Ojota, Take a bus going to Ogba tell the bus conductor u're going to WAEC.
Re: Can Someone Pls Direct Me To Waec Office In Lagos by raph007: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2009
hey babe, any where u live just take a bike or a bus that can take u to Yaba, when u get to yaba take a bike going to WAEC OFFICE, OR if the bike man say he did not know waec office just tell him to take u to yaba tech when u get their people woll dirrect u to waec office is not far at all from each other, good day,
Re: Can Someone Pls Direct Me To Waec Office In Lagos by donokoh(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
note ther are 2 offices one at yaba n one at ogba
Re: Can Someone Pls Direct Me To Waec Office In Lagos by olumideaeo(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2009
from anywhere in lagos. get to yaba and take a bike to waec office. that's their national headquarters and everybody even the okada riders know the building because it's a gigantic one. it is treckable but you must ask people to lead you there.
Re: Can Someone Pls Direct Me To Waec Office In Lagos by sunboy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2009
Directly opposite Yabatech first gate, simply approach the security men at the gate what u want and they direct u.
Re: Can Someone Pls Direct Me To Waec Office In Lagos by c33b33(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2009
You can get your certificate from the office ar Ogba,if you go to Yaba office they wont attend to you
Re: Can Someone Pls Direct Me To Waec Office In Lagos by abymbola: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2009
I appreciate all the responses so far thank you very much.

But my second question is not yet answered.

I misplaced my result printout and my centre no will they attend to me?

(1) (Reply)

"The Broke Period Of A Semester" What Is It Called In Your School? / How To Calculate Your OAU Screening Score / What Is The Meaning Of 'op'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.