Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? (899 Views)

Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? by montanaguy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
My wife for the reason best known to her decided to abandoned our matrimonial home to pitch a tent with a so called Honorable already married with two wives but living separately with them. The irony of it all is leaving behind our 4yrs old kid. I had to trace her to the city she relocated to live with her lover. I stayed in a hotel and called her on phone to see me for something very urgent. Already someone had informed me of her amorous affairs with the shameless honourable. She came to meet me at the hotel. I inquired to know from her why she decided to do what she did. She could not say anything. The honorable had already processed a traveling documents for her to accompany him to one of the west African countries for a holiday. They went and she spent some months with him. My family members advised me to approach her parents to know what was happening. On getting there, from their body language, I discovered they were aware of what their daughter was up to. I left their house with bitterness. I did further investigation. The investigation revealed that my wife's father has being visiting the man keeping my wife for financial assistant. The seamless man in question has visited their house on many occasions. I tried my possible best to call a meeting so that my wife could tell me where I went wrong all to no avail. I had to look for a househelp to be looking after my daughter because it was affecting my job. My aged mother could not do all the things at home. I enrolled the girl into SS1. On finishing her secondary school, I made it know to her that I would like to marry her. She accepted. I met her parents and paid the dowry. We have a 9 months baby girl and our marriage is blessed. I am now a happy man. No longer a frustrated man I used to be. My family is happy to see me happy once again. Now, my ex is not happy that I got married to my househelp. She sees it as an insult to her. Since then, she has being avoiding coming to our town to see her parents. The shame is too much for her to bear. The only thing I owe her is whenever she wants to see her daughter, I would take her to a joint around my area to see her and give her whatever she bought for her. I don't even care about what she fees. Yes I married my househelp but my househelp is far better than her in every aspects. Now the honorable has dumped her. Life is too difficult for her now. Her parents are no longer getting money from the man. Who laughed last? Of course I did. Since she bite me on the head without minding the hairs on my head, I bite her on anus without minding the shit on it. Please nairalanders, did I do any wrong? As long my ex did not catch me with any woman or heard of me cheating on her or assaulted her, she has no reason to do what she did.
Re: We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? by naylor(f): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oya clap for yourself.
Re: We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? by eyinjuege: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
You did nothing wrong.

Your marriage broke down, you found love in an unexpected place, and you moved on.
Provided your househelp wasn't underaged, no big deal.

If your wife feels bad about that, that's her cup of tea.

House helps are human too, and can marry whoever they want to.
Re: We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? by fluxbush(f): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Is your house help an American? undecided undecided
Lie lie man.

1 Like

Re: We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? by kinggogo: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pls wats d name of dis nollywood movie or wen pt 2 go cum out
Re: We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? by drmikeadams(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin olosho every where
Re: We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
This story sweet me small oh...
Weda we like it or not, there is this thing in us that smiles when karma throws a blow on people that offended us..
Re: We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? by nnamdibig(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice story
But if true, you did nothing wrong, You wife is one of those destiny killers sent by lucifer to bedevil the days of men on earth. Move on happily bro
Re: We Taught Each Other Lesson. Tell Me Who Laughed Last? by Richy4(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
You did not bite her... it is called moving on...I did not see any bite there.... maybe i might check the meaning/interpretation of bite....New word comes out every now and then.....Oh!! by the way, do not rejoice over her downfall, that's not cool for a gentleman....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (pictures) / Newborn Baby Rescued From Drain With A Red Ant Colony / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.