Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Knowledge Can Change Your Life! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Knowledge Can Change Your Life! (319 Views)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / How The Curse Of Knowledge Can Undermine Your Internet Marketing Contents / How Knowledge Can Change Your Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Knowledge Can Change Your Life! by johntaiwo123(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
*Knowledge is power!*

I will like to share my little experience with you. My name is John Taiwo. I am an Internet Marketer, CEO Young Infopreneurs Corporation. I make my living online working from home. Am very happy because it’s very profitable and rewarding. I work from home and I choose to work part time or full time as I wish plus I have all the time that I needed.

I started while I was in 400 level. Before then, I had always have it I mind that I wanted to be an Internet Marketer/ Entrepreneur. I wanted to have my own Business and work from home but I didn’t know how to do it. I never had any skill in blogging, webdesign, email marketing and all these skills/tools needed.

I decided to acquire knowledge first, so i bought some reports. After getting those reports I started reading and after few month of reading over 30 books I discover that I have learnt alot from the Masters. From the knowledge I got, I created my website, wrote and designed my book, wrote my first book online and made my first sale online. Since then I have been making money online even up till now.

That’s how powerful knowledge is. One of the best route to success is to learn from those who have paid the price.

-John Taiwo
CEO Young Infopreneurs Corporation

Cc:lalasticlala, Seun, puskin, dominique, naijacutee, FOD

(1) (Reply)

Fully Approved Adsense For Sale / 4 Easy Steps To Boost Your Sales / How QUALITY WEB DESIGN Bring More Branding And Business Prospects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.