Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React (46987 Views)

Davido give reasons why he signed Lyta, / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Davido Give & Teach His Daughter How To Count Money As Both Have Fun (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
grin the worst part of this case is that most of them who even wants to comment will end up writing trash , wrong spellings and yet they still believe they have a point .
Useless set of people .
...who want to...
Bad education gets to everyone.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2016
For those asking y igbo comments only?! undecided. I guess it was a post on an igbo forum lipsrsealed. And then I think they made points coz u r not in their shoes sad. Buhari is a failure economically embarassed. A hungry man is an angry man angry. Davido should share money na so they can be waiting for d dullard to perform undecided; a Mallam exhumed from d graves of naija shocked to come fight back his impeachment then cool and enjoy travelling around d GLOBEgrin on d detriment of able youths cry. Please some of us still supporting this should rethink . I'm still wondering how this Apc still decieving zombies. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by bolaji3071(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2016
Arnoldo:
cursed regiƶn? Yet the most successful tribe in africa.
ofcourse, they are the most successful in drug and 419 business

grin

8 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by hansyllo(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2016
KINGwax007:
By all means, the OP is that same guy who commented lastly because he snapped the screen shot
.. and according to the screenshot, he's supposed to comment next...

You guys are fools.... The names of the commenters said it all...

Bad Guy
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Akinwerndey: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2016
E go price market wey him nor fit buy! Lol
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by chrisfinito123: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2016
Davido thunder were no get nick name strike u, idiot,because ur papa Don make am for u abi
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by balogunrealone: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Na only Ibo people dey awake that time? Won je Davido ni tutu....
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by luggy(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Davidooosu ur idiot,
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by chrisfinito123: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2016
chrisfinito123:
Davido thunder were no get nick name strike u, idiot,because ur papa Don make am for u abi
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by 111jideofor: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=MissingBudget post=50327366]

Pot calling kettle black. Your own "a good english" is shameful. [/
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Doyin2(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2016
Davido,no amount of insults or curses can change your destiny.

You made a very factual statement.One of those idiots said that a responsible president can fix Nigeria in a month!I think that summarises the very low level of intelligence of the class of people ''terrorizing'' you.

Obviously,Nigeria is in recession primarily because of the oil crash ,the effect of which was hastened and worsened by the planlessness of at least the past 16years,where an oil producing nation was turned to an oil importing nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why won't the dollar exchange for N1,000?

A GENUINE economist knows that recession do not happen overnight and that the journey of Nigeria to recession,did not start in 2015,but well before then.

Even the best set of economists in the world cannot fix the mess we find ourselves, in 4 years,except the global oil price double overnight!That is the only quick fix I can think of.Other fixes can definitely not be QUICK,they would take some time!

The truth indeed is very very bitter.I can feel the bitterness in them!

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Uchenduin: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Southwest,southwest,southwest,hw many times i call u pple.

So u guys stil hv mouth 2 talk after dis calamity nd shame u brought 2 dis country.

U guys must reap wateva u sowed
u pple shud knw dt u r alone in nigeria,u r nt wt d north nd even ur co-southerners hv rejected u.is it nt d time 4 u pple 2 tink twice.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by pretty16(f): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2016
Hahaha. Davido sorry, Nigerian's are angry. President Obama took America out of recession after a couple of months of entering office. I guess If our President knew exactly what he was doing, we would have started seeing the Change they promised us. But that is not the case. Everyting is going up everyday. Paint of Garri is now 800 as to 350 when the former president was there. Maybe by December, it will get to 1000. May God help us.

7 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2016
Recession no affect you?
onomeasike:
Igbo and Ipob youths on freak mode. I trust davido to ignore them like most Nigerians do. #gbagbeoshi

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Davido my Man!
Sai Buhari sai Davido!
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Uteghe(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2016
How come it's only Ipob members that are abusing Davido?
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by chibuzorAbia: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2016
[size=15pt]BIAFRANS!!!!!! Not Nigerians!!! We are allowing the bipolar, loud mouthed 5% from that horrid region to dictate the political tune of our country.

The main voters in the North are not on the internet or on social media.

Igbos should shut up. And I am one of them but from Delta.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Ugosample(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2016
No blame davido.
He us not feeling the heat the way other Nigerians are feeling it.
He eats three square meals and live in a proper house ( what many Nigerians don't have)
That is why he is talking like this.

If he has eaten only three times in four days, due to the hardship, he no go talk like this.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2016
All i see are igbo names.. These peeps are so bitter mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by chibuzorAbia: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
[size=15pt]BIAFRANS!!!!!! Not Nigerians!!! We are allowing the bipolar, loud mouthed 5% from that horrid region to dictate the political tune of our country.

The main voters in the North are not on the internet or on social media.

Igbos should shut up. And I am one of them but from Delta.[/size]
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by cyprex: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2016
I want to be among the few from my region to agree with Davido.
If we know how long it takes to enter recession, we will know that coming out of it wouldn't be so soon.
Davido was simply talking empirically while those criticizing him are just out pouring sentiments.

Use Use Greece as case study.

I would rather advise that we all pledge our loyalty to our dear country and support the government in this trying times

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by hummerjeep12: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2016
lol davido,definitely you are no match for Goliath,you belong to the kitchen and the room and other rooms..... pls nairalanders can someone tell me how to reply a comment on this trends....i am finding it difficult

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Daplux4: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Mztadhee:
This op sha.. The topic should have been Igbos react to davido's speech. Or can't you see that the commenters have ipobian names?

the truth is Nigerians are suffering, a tenure of 4yrs and he said 2yrs is not enough.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by sylvar02(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2016
KINGwax007:
By all means, the OP is that same guy who commented lastly because he snapped the screen shot
.. and according to the screenshot, he's supposed to comment next...

You guys are fools.... The names of the commenters said it all...

grin grin grin
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2016
All I see is insult and abuses for the poor boys take on the Nigerian economy, and no meaningful post, most Nigerians,no one just get sense. Just like deir president, and they are blaming buhari,see childish response, go school and acquire knowledge, u say school doesn't pay, the one wey manage go, no gree read books at all, to get small sense , buhari is in them noni,

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by macsilver(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2016
Tochukwu you're wicked ooo! You for don munch only 2 of the insults nah. So you took time to show all the insults and now I'm crying for the poor boy. Lmao
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by ikombe: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2016
Mztadhee:
This op sha.. The topic should have been Igbos react to davido's speech. Or can't you see that the commenters have ipobian names?
Myndd44 come and ban dis people na undecided
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Robinhood477: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Nightie:
"U are mad my boy"

kikikikiki grin
. oh my good lord see fine babe. please were do u live.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Kdon2: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2016
KINGwax007:
That region is naturally filled with hatred...

But that's non of my business..

At least their own hatred no dey slaughter human being like ram korokoro! Abeg purge your own hatred bro!

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Hardeysolution(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2016
Someone said a month will be enough by reasonable presidents why not take your father to aso rock?
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Trybes(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Davido face ur music. Politics and music are different.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Mztadhee(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Daplux4:

the truth is Nigerians are suffering, a tenure of 4yrs and he said 2yrs is not enough.
No sensible person would dispute the fact that Nigerians are suffering. Whether 2 years is enough or not, considering the rot met on ground, is a debatable issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ini Edo Steps Out In N220k Floral Sandals [PICS] / 2face Shuts Down Ikeja Shopping Mall; Meets Female Old Fan (Pics) / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.