Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React (47019 Views)

Davido give reasons why he signed Lyta, / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Davido Give & Teach His Daughter How To Count Money As Both Have Fun (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Asiwajueko: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Davido GOD will bless you more for your good advice to NIGERIAN ,GOD I THANK YOU for making buhari the president.. quote author=deadkiss post=50315204]More [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by RobertOGUNS(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2016
I know Buhari has his faults as a leader but is it just only me or majority of people who just rained insults on Davido re easterners. Pls let's start making constructive criticisms without further diving us across ethnic n tribal sentiments.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Kdon2: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2016
elfmann:

...who want to...
Bad education gets on everyone.

U see ya life! Your grammar sef dey gallop grin
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by okeyokeyvega: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Make una no vex for him children will always be children

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by stanleeodor(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Every persons that commented on Davido statement, 99% of them are all Igbos. i just dont know why the Hate for Buhari.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nezyblinkz: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Why are Igbos Like this na?! Somebody say his mind and you start bragging up and down.
You people will be put to shame because of this your selfishness one day.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Daplux4: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=chibuzorAbia post=50328614][/quote]

when kids talk, we know ur region and ur elders needs a lot of work on their youths because most of u don't know when matters of national interest is been discussed u think everything is politics
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Whiteey: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2016
Chia nbanu Davido...u don Bleep up...for the love of God...abeg...ejoor...biko...mbong...stay away from politics (especially 9ija politics) bcs u don't know anything about it...and I doubt if u have ever felt the hotness of hardship...abeg Face ur musical and enjoy the fame and popularity u are getting from it b4 we go change our minds and mark u RED...

I am a big fan of urs pls...And I hate being disappointed....Face ur music

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Dabbibbi(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2016
Nightie:
"U are mad my boy"

kikikikiki grin
hehehehhehehe Nigga Nailed it
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Arnoldo(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2016
orimsamsam:
omoale oniro
omoale na ni o... Sincerely they are a tribe to sought after if only you travel alot nd remove hate from your gene.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2016
I'm yoruba, but i hate my peoples's hypocrisy/conspiracy of silence on buhari's lacklustre performance, i USED to be his fan, but as @ today, the nomad is a WASTE of my vote!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Arnoldo(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
most successful in the aspect of criminality you mean? cheesy
my dear,remove hate from your gene in every aspect the igbos are ahead,sports,acting,business,wealth and even governance...they are the only tribe that do not depend on govt for wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by 9japride(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2016
It's only Igbos that speak their mind without fear. But other tribes prefer to remain silent even when they are most hit. See all the oil producing areas they have nothing to write home about yet they can't talk. Make una no dey talk until they finish all your resources and leave ur environment dry and unproductive. Davido family is so rich that they don't understand the meaning of recession. Yet some mumu people who never see food chop will open their dirty mouth to support davido. Kwuntinue

4 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2016
Lmao!

Funny responses
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by alaskido(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Davido, when Buhari was the Military Head of State in 1984, I believe you were not born then. My advice to you is to face your music and forget about Politics because if you dabble into politics you will die young. Ask your father for advice.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by 9japride(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Hemanwel:
No sir!It's cos Igbos are no pretenders.Igbos are no suffering and smiling people.They will call a spade what it really is.
Besides,the southwest,in connivance with the north,are the ones who have plunged the country into this recession with their "educated illiteracy" ;with their voodoo economics.Now,they are burying their heads in shame.Trust me,they are cursing Davido in their minds with that post but shame will not allow them to type it out.
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them hypocrites, they are neither here or there. Igbos are not fools that's why they hate us so much because we are not mumu or puppets to be used to achieve their wicked deeds.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Ada9103(f): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Nightie:
"U are mad my boy"

kikikikiki grin

That one got me laughing
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Handsomecole(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2016
...Igbos will never hesitate to inuslt and curse Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by bawajghai(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2016
These are not Nigerians.they are ipob

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by kayo80(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2016
Just look at the names of all those bashing Davido. #ChildrenOfHate
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2016
Davido.. so you are trying to win Zahra Buhari's heart abi, at the expense of millions languishing in abject poverty and starvation.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by chibuzorAbia: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them hypocrites, they are neither here or there. Igbos are not fools that's why they hate us so much because we are not mumu or puppets to be used to achieve their wicked deeds.

With our 3rd class status? May be you are talking about another Nigeria.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Gbadagba: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2016
Am not a fan of Tb Joshou neither a fanatic of any religion but l feel to share this observations about Tb Joshou.infact l dn't like it when people always talk about him(Joshou) like is a saviour or etc.l even dn't believe on his prophecies so at point l decided to follow up some of His prophecies to see if is going to happen.then he prophecied that a new political party will emerge and win PDP.this was b/4 APC merger,then He prophecied again that we should invest mostly in agriculture because that our hope the prize will crush,and this was during the time of oil boom.but the one that moved me to write this is His prophecy of resolution against the new political party that will emerge. although not yet but from the look of things now it seem like that one also is approaching
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by chibuzorAbia: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Asiwajueko:
Davido GOD will bless you more for your good advice to NIGERIAN ,GOD I THANK YOU for making buhari the president.. quote author=deadkiss post=50315204]More

May the almighty bless you and Davido. My Igbo people are caused. It even multi generational going by the age of these commentators.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by sexyellency(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Ivoryred:
hahahahahahahahahaha davido don enter one chance.......nigerians go eat you like food,if don't mind your business.
which mumu Nigerians? u no c say Nah dem Igbo (children of hate) full dah place dey comment?
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Sibrah: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2016
sarrki:
Same pattern of people that complain on Nairaland
The wailing crew . . .
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by pauloche2000: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2016
My problem, is that all those commenting are just not sincere with themselves. Is Davido not a Nigerian? I ask? Let's not deceive ourselves as if we all have solution to the present predicaments bedevilling our dear con3. All David said is the reality. Only unsane Nigerians like the acclaim I hv solution to Nigeria wld come with trash to accuse David. Pls we shld not allow sentiment to overshadowed our differences pls. Always respond positively

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Sibrah: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2016
KINGwax007:
By all means, the OP is that same guy who commented lastly because he snapped the screen shot
.. and according to the screenshot, he's supposed to comment next...

You guys are fools.... The names of the commenters said it all...
Youq head dey there . . . What a bursting.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by electrokcoi(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2016
all this small small bikins dem set...comon run to the room and sleep

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by 9japride(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

With our 3rd class status? May be you are talking about another Nigeria.
[color=#006600][/color]

Who made us third class? Igbos are very industrious and out spoken. Sorry to say other tribes are just too dull. GEJ was a learner in larger Nigerian politics, Igbos are great people. Pls check out those who usually contribute mostly on sports, politics and other stuffs on radios, TV and other social media large percentage are Igbos.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by aalangel(f): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2016
It either shows he has more of IBO fans following his page or it's only ibos that have the guts to insult him.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by orimsamsam(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Arnoldo:
omoale na ni o... Sincerely they are a tribe to sought after if only you travel alot nd remove hate from your gene.
gbenu werey loooo jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Skales & Wizkid Settle Their Long Time Beef - Spotted At Tunde And Toolz Wedding / Yansh Tweets: Yemi Alade Apologizes To Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.