Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead (888 Views)

Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari / Photos From Burial Of Ken Saro Wiwa Jnr / Ken Wiwa Is Dead! Ken Saro-Wiwa Jnr Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead by asids55: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ken Saro-Wiwa Jr, the son of late environmental rights activist has died.
It was gathered that Saro-Wiwa Jr, who was based in Abuja, died on Tuesday after a brief illness.

Born in 1968, Saro-Wiwa Junior was an international journalist and an author and later served in former President Goodluck Jonathan ’s administration.
When contacted, former President of the Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People, Mr. Ledum Mitee, said he was still shocked over the news of Saro-Wiwa Jr’s death.
“Somebody just called me to tell me that he is dead, but I am still in shock and have not been able to confirm it,” Mitee told our correspondent through the telephone.
Also, the Media Adviser to MOSOP, Mr. Bari-ara Kpalap, expressed shock over the news of Saro-Wiwa Jr’s death.
Kpalap also said though a source called to alert him of the development, he had yet to confirm it.

cc lalasticlala

source: http://sycamorelive.com/breaking-ken-saro-wiwas-son-is-dead/
Re: Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead by madridguy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
R.I.P Ken Saro-Wiwa Jr.
Re: Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead by joystickextend1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
To bad..may his soul ripp
Re: Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead by Akinwerndey: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
RIP... They say the good ones always die young, chai!!! I wish say na one old man wey be Nigeria problem na him quench instead of you! Adieu!!!

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead by raphlenee(m): 12:45am On Oct 19, 2016
rest in perfect peace bro, you can now talk with your old man.
Re: Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead by chemistry157: 1:02am On Oct 19, 2016
RIP..... At least he died a free man unlike his father...

Wait, what am I saying sef? I was talking about Dele Giwa..

Now, I'm confused....

Someone is waiting for me.... *opens the door to the other room* grin
Re: Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:10am On Oct 19, 2016
rip Mr ken
Re: Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead by Flyingngel(m): 1:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Death, d nigga doesn't care whether one is rich or poor, young or old. When it is time to show face, it will show. Rip to d death.
Re: Ken Saro-wiwa’s Son Is Dead by Mynd44: 4:36am On Oct 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The N-power First Batch 200,000 Selected Persons List Out, What's Next ? / TUC Rejects Proposed Increase In Data Tarrif / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Given The Highest Award Of Liberia And Cote D Ivoire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.