Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) (2085 Views)

Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Examination (photos) / University Prof Backs Baby Of His Student He Was Invigilating / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
change begins with our profs. a proffessor helped a woman by looking after her child while exam is being invigilated by the prof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by daremiarchs(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good
Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by avoSunkanmi(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2016
stc 1
i can do better next time
Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by eddyline(m): 12:56am On Oct 19, 2016
big ups to him. we need more of these folks in our universities. not those that only seek to molest and extort their students

1 Like

Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by Gmajor(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016
As much as we applaud the prof for his humble gesture, I make say that the mum of the kid was way out of line.

Bringing a BABY to the EXAM hall is WRONG.

she should have made plan for her baby, either a day care or a babysitter.

In the real sense, when you bring your kid to the exam, you won't concentrate (whether the baby is crying or not) and also the baby won't be comfortable so why bother?

9 Likes

Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by oracle009(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2016
This is not leadership but an abuse of the academic environment. She brought her baby into an examination hall, that's bad! The Professor only saved the situation, any other person (including me) would have asked her to go out and get the baby well fixed up before coming inside for the paper.... Sentiments not allowed!

#myopinion
Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Old news
Nigerian bloggers and recycled posts
Help me with that picture pls
Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2016
Gmajor:
As much as we applaud the prof for his humble gesture, I make say that the mum of the kid was way out of line.

Bringing a BABY to the EXAM hall is WRONG.

she should have made plan for her baby, either a day care or a babysitter.

In the real sense, when you bring your kid to the exam, you won't concentrate (whether the baby is crying or not) and also the baby won't be comfortable so why bother?

Common sense they say isn't.........
Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2016
you should find out and get your facts right before posting craps here. this same picture was on front page last year I think, it didn't even happen in Nigeria. it was in Zimbabwe or Kenya can't remember vividly.
Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by calddon(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Humility
Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

Hope you are not in that examination hall now shocked
Re: Professor Showing Leadership Role While Invigilating Examination (photos) by worlexy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kudos

(1) (Reply)

Physics Students Pls Help With This Simple Ss1 Assingment.its Urgent / Pharmacy Vs Medicine / Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship MUSTE 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.