Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Best Places To See In Kano State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Places To See In Kano State (5366 Views)

Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State / Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Places To See In Kano State by jacq(f): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2005
I will like to visit kano state because i haven't been there

where are the best places in kano that is worth seeing ?
Re: Best Places To See In Kano State by hotangel2(f): 5:54am On Dec 01, 2005
I have no Idea..
Re: Best Places To See In Kano State by toyinp: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2005
go to lamido cresent and mangwa rest
Re: Best Places To See In Kano State by amebo22: 2:30am On May 25, 2009
It depends on what your interest are.Kano is the commerce center and I will say that its a fun place to be despite the crises and all that stuff so u need to do you homework before going so u dont get caught in that fight and from my personal experience its not a fun sight. Let me know what exactly you have in mind and I will recommend.Also remem Kano is volatile so you might not be as free as you would be in Lagos or etc,
toyinp:

go to lamido cresent and mangwa rest

wow mangwa is still there, nice , if Tiga dam or bagauda is still open and your are interested in the water fronts etc you will love these places, good luck
Re: Best Places To See In Kano State by travelxpat(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
hmm, magwan restaurant in lamido crescent is as good as dead.doesnt exist anymore,well incase you need to catch fun,move down to sabon gari area or nassarawa on your way to lamido,around central hotel .anyo ther place(s) asides thia one,guy na at your own risk.in these areas i mentions,you can move in skirt,"naked" ,nobdy will disturb you.inacase all you are interested is buying stuffs at cheaper rate,then go to abubakr rimi market.nothing more about kano,cos i was born there and lived there for 20 years before relocating to lagos with my family
Re: Best Places To See In Kano State by OneNaija(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
If you look Yarniyarn they will cut off your one leg and if you read bible dey will cut all your two hands after your vacation Who know you body if finish. safe Journey.
Re: Best Places To See In Kano State by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2009
OneNaija, You never retire?
Re: Best Places To See In Kano State by amebo22: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2009
OneNaija:

If you look Yarniyarn they will cut off your one leg and if you read bible dey will cut all your two hands after your vacation Who know you body if finish. safe Journey.
It has not reach that level for Kano state .Yet it suffice to say that you shd be[b] very modest[/b] in your dressing.
@ travel pax i tot so as well.

@post(er)
For fun Sabon gari is it, but you can visit places like Big fish,Pounded yam and Co. Am not really up to date as of the current state of the zoo.
, I hpe you have friends in Kano cos that would be a plus on your side. Kano club or lebanese club used to be fun, I love the Suya/tsire/tamtabara in Kano club.These places mention am not uptodate on thier current state so u might be fine asking for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Restaurants In Cape Town, Sa? / Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World / POLAND MED Schools (pozman & Warsaw) Versus WINDSOR Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.