Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq (1215 Views)

BIAFRA: Even Saddam Hussein Was Not Secretly Tried - - Group Blast Fg Over Kanu. / Biafra: Even Saddam Hussein Was Not Secretly Tried--group Blast Fg Over Kanu / Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by Saddam: 2:21am On Dec 30, 2006
Saddam Hussein will be hanged before dawn on Saturday in Iraq.

Do u think His Execution will solve the problems in Iraq,

Voice ur opinion
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by naijacutee(f): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2006
Yay!! Another page in the book turned. Wonder whats next
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by ogra2k2(m): 2:51am On Dec 30, 2006
Dont think so,
His death aint got nuffin to do wiv d iraqi issue, Washington should av an answer to the iraq puzzle.
y r u using his name?
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by edygirl(f): 4:28am On Dec 30, 2006
Saddam has been executed by hanging for war crimes.
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by EvilSlayer(m): 4:40am On Dec 30, 2006
edygirl:

Saddam has been executed by hanging for war crimes.

So what do you want me to start jumping for joy? angry *hisses*
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by edygirl(f): 4:57am On Dec 30, 2006
No go kill your stupid self. Hisses back at you.
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by EvilSlayer(m): 5:00am On Dec 30, 2006
Why don't you go kill your fugly self and do the world a favor. Nonsense angry
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by edygirl(f): 5:09am On Dec 30, 2006
Since you were heartbroken, why don't you go fu*k your wall or something and stop unleashing out your anger on people ,you scumbag!
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by EvilSlayer(m): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2006
Why don't you go to hell you stupid Igbo girl, what do you know. Anyways I don't have your time ASSWIPE.
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by edygirl(f): 5:16am On Dec 30, 2006
You don't have my time but you started it like I was writing to you. You dirty son of a  mad dog! Punk ass! angry
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2006
lol @ Evilslayer!  grin. . . Control your hormones!
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by diddy4(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2006
strike one
EvilSlayer:

So what do you want me to start jumping for joy? angry *hisses*

strike two
edygirl:

No go kill your stupid self. Hisses back at you.

strike three
EvilSlayer:

Why don't you go kill your fugly self and do the world a favor. Nonsense angry

strike four
edygirl:

Since you were heartbroken, why don't you go fu*k your wall or something and stop leashing out your anger on people ,you scumbag!

strike five
EvilSlayer:

Why don't you go to hell you stupid Igbo girl, what do you know. Anyways I don't have your time ASSWIPE.

strike six
edygirl:

You don't have my time but you started it like I was writing to you. You dirty son of a mad dog! Punk ass! angry

Finish himmmmmmmmm
edygirl:

You don't have my time but you started it like I was writing to you. You dirty son of a mad dog! Punk ass! angry

Donzman:

lol @ Evilslayer! grin. . . Control your hormones!

brutality, edygirl winssssss. **with deep voice** flawless victory.
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by rikkyjen(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2006
He's hanged Already! embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by alarinka(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2006
, CHEERS, EVERY MAN SHALL ACCOUNT FOR HIS/HER MISDEEDS ONE DAY !!!
AM SURE HE WOULD HAVE COMPANY IN[b] ABACHA[/b]!!!!, HE[abacha] MISSED HIS OWN DAY OF RECKONING BY SOME MINUTES, HE LOST HIS WAY IN CLOUD 9 grin grin grin grin, the silly man was trying to to disvir 2 energetic young indians at a go, DUMB,
ANYWAY, Goodnight to saddam, best wishes to Gerald ford when you get to the queue, at heaven/hell toll gate!!!
Re: Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq by Banjoramos(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
After sanction iraq for more dan decade abt 1million iraqi children die then theUSA, UK was claimin that saddam possess WMD after 10yrs of war in iraq thr is no such weapon in iraq Who are the real Terrorist ?

(1) (Reply)

Felix Oteka Killer Caught As Promised. Kudos / Iyabo In Fresh 4 Billion Naira Scandal / Gani: We Have Been Unfair To The Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.