Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,426 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians (9341 Views)

BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List / Interpol Releases List Of Wanted Nigerians For Various Offences / 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by mee25(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2009
Why is there no any amount of money indicated along side el rufai's name for which he is being charged like all the others?, a sign that he is just being victimized
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by Buzom99(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
What a nonsense list so to say? EFCC is the 37th child of Obj. So let them first arest their father Obj nd their grandfather Ane,
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by koolchicco: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
Chei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iyabo Obasanjo= N10 Million, Only? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by kshow1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
How can you say somebody you wine and dine with is most wanted.
EFCC stop fooling yourselves.
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by init4dmoni(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2009
dat first guy is SHOOORRRRTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by PurestBoy(m): 12:04am On Oct 24, 2009
r231:

how come dey are MOST WANTED but they live in 9ja and dis pple knw where dey are

lol, that's Nigeria for u, Nigeria is a funny place to live in,
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by inme: 1:50am On Oct 24, 2009
I pity for this country
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by asunaobi(m): 2:04am On Oct 24, 2009
When a stream is polluted, you dont start to purify it from the middle or down stream. You start from the source of that stream, dont you? SATAN CAN NEVER CAST OUT SATAN! Nigeria as a country needs a total clean up and purification. After that has been done we employ so many experienced psychiatrist to design tv commercials that will help to change the total mind set of every Nigerian. We have suffered so much and I think most of us are loosing touch with reality.

What Nigeria needs now is a new direction. At the moment, Nigeria is wobbling on all its axis. HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by AloyEmeka6: 2:58am On Oct 24, 2009
EFCC shuts 800 scam email addresses
From Yemi Akinsuyi in Abuja, 10.23.2009
Friday, October 23, 2009

In its renewed bid in fighting crime, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has shut down about 800 scam email addresses and arrested 18 people who specialized in cyber crime.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/oct/23/213.html

This, it said, was done in its effort to clamp down on internet fraudsters through an initiative tagged “project eagle claw”.

According to a release signed by the Commission’s spokesman, Mr. Femi Babafemi, Chairman of the anti-graft agency, Mrs Farida Waziri, was quoted to have made the disclosure in Las Vegas, United States on Wednesday at the 35th Annual Convention of Black Mayors.

Top officials of the National Conference of Black Mayors (NCBM), led by their President, Ms Heather Hudson, had during a visit to the EFCC chairman in Abuja on July 29, invited her to address the annual event as part of efforts to foster greater relationship between the US authorities and the anti-graft commission.

Speaking on “Global vision for local action: A paradigm of connectivity in the African Diaspora”, Waziri said: “We expect that eagle claw as conceived will be 100 per cent operational within six months and at full capacity. It will take Nigeria out of the top 10 list of countries with the highest incidence of fraudulent e-mails. At the moment, eagle claw has delivered the following results:

“Over 800 fraudulent email addresses have been identified and shut down. The EFCC is fine tuning security modalities with Microsoft and upon full deployment, the capacity to take down fraudulent e-mails will increase to 5,000 monthly. Further, it is projected that advisory mails to be sent to victims and potential victims will be about 230,000 monthly.

“There have been 18 arrests of high profile syndicates operating cyber crime organizations.”

While justifying her decision to adopt the latest strategy against cyber crime, she said: “Project Eagle Claw is an initiative of the EFCC for the smart use of technology in fighting cyber crime. Hitherto, the EFCC structure for combating cyber crime revolved around cyber raids and investigation of petitions.

“However, the proactive stance of the new leadership required a radical departure and eagle claw was developed. When it is fully deployed, it will afford the EFCC the option of either monitoring or shutting down all fraudulent email addresses. The EFCC would also have identified victims and potential victims and advised them that their email has been compromised.”

Her address at the convention was preceded by series of meetings and interactions with top US government officials on Monday and Tuesday in Washington where issues on Nigeria’s anti-graft war and support for EFCC initiatives topped the agenda.
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by vislabraye(m): 3:15am On Oct 24, 2009
2005 till date, only 3 people. I don't seem to understand their website.

First name, Badiru Abidemi Adeyinka, just 1metre and 7centimetres tall . Do they really know how tall that height is?

no pictures no figures, Its crap, absolute crap
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by Prince081: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2009
angry

Me think this guys are saints or this list is outdated (Since 2005) cos the people we were expecting their names are not on the wanted list.

Punto.[color=#990000][/color][sub][/sub]Enough of this nonsense hand-writing. I am out.
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by kufreabasi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2009
How much will EFCC pay me? for i know where they are.
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by mccloud224(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2009
EFCC is a joke.Is IBB or Obasanjo on that list?

Absolute rubbish!
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by vwvw(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
grin grin grin
2005 till date, only 3 people. I don't seem to understand their website.

First name, Badiru Abidemi Adeyinka, just 1metre and 7centimetres tall Huh. Do they really know how tall that height is?

no pictures no figures, Its crap, absolute crap
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by desktop: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2010
Come o what about that Halliburton thing we were hearing so much about the other time?
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by HEMIMI: 8:22am On May 21, 2010
For God sake where is Ribadu? the most finest patriotic Nigerian of our time. This waziri woman was there when the policemen were suffering.
She can not reform the police force to match modern world, shame on all of you.
Those who know the truth but fail to say it will suffer in Jesus,Muhammed,name. Amen
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by MarcellaG: 4:00pm On May 21, 2010

This man stole 15,000 usd from my bank account! I have contacted the EFCC officials and hopefully he is captured! Nairalanders help them capture this man!!
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by AloyEmeka5: 1:59am On May 22, 2010

What is his name so we can put an APB for him?
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by Dalonose: 10:31pm On May 22, 2010
I thinkthe commission should actually be embarrassed by this, there is a less than 1% success rate. Our people appraisal process is , I Cant find the word. We need a 360 degree turn around! To get this country on the road to Recovery!
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by Osama10(m): 2:10am On Jun 14, 2010
What a Useless country to come from.
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by bmwlondon: 5:37am On Jun 21, 2010
ibori
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by poweredcom(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
Why am i not on the List, catch me if you can[i][/i]
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
Free now
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by pslm23(f): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2011
Wow! look at all that money being mentioned! Nigeria is freakingly rich, if we didn't have suce corrupt so called "leaders" we would be side by side with countries like the US when it comes to wealth. it's so sad reading about all this money being embezzled. What kind of wickedness is this? Your people are suffering and dying because of poor medical infrastructures, poverty etc and yet, these greedy b*astards are sitting on millions and billions like as if they earned it.  angry angry angry

The curses of millions of Nigerians are on their heads!  angry They will not live long enough to enjoy that money and any house or houses built with embezzeled money shall be washed away by a tsunami or flood!  angry angry
Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
poweredcom:

Why am i not on the List, catch me if you can[i][/i]
U know say u dey use JUJU so Jazs man one day they catch U grin And u will cry and ur eye go be like shocked . so put cool I can see u cheesy

Re: EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
Where are:
Olusegun Obasanjo,
Ibrahim B. Babangida
Abdulsalami Abubakar

If the above 3 ex- rulers are not top of the list, then EFCC is a joke and should stop deceiving Nigerians angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta / [horrific] Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos Inside] / This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.