Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO (9333 Views)

Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) / Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) / 3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Watch details of the recent cult war between Black axee and supreme eiye confraternity in Ogun state Nigeria.

Add on whatsap to get all cult related news
+2347086186717

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_bX-8wdLUs

This cult war was predicted by me few days ago. Because the update came.
https://www.nairaland.com/6824892/see-list-cities-having-cult
Adding that number on WhatsApp may save your life

This boy was brought down just today today

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
PHOTOS

Who remembers this thread when I warned them about a pending cult war in Ogun state.

Add up on WhatsApp to get all cult related news
+2347086186717

1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by OBALOLA55(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
ABRAKAYA

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Tejumola856: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Life can be funny sometimes. We live today We die tomorrow sad cry

4 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tejumola856:
Life can be funny sometimes. We live today We die tomorrow sad cry

And some celebrities are promoting this cult and confraternities.

19 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ABRAKAYA

See able bodied men. All in the name of I want to be rugged

5 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by allen113: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Them say those the gods love they take, the gods dn take this one. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
allen113:
Them say those the gods love they take, the gods dn take this one. lipsrsealed

The death go reach everybody

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by OBALOLA55(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Cultistupdate:

See able bodied men. All in the name of I want to be rugged
I USED TO BE A RUGGED EAGLE WHILE IN SCHOOL BACK THEN BUT I DROPPED EVERYTHING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS MAIN GATE AFTER GRADUATION, NA FOR SCHOOL THE WHOLE NONSENSE END.

BUT I SHA KNOW SAY IBAKA GO RESPOND IF THE GUY WEY FALL NA SEC MEMBER

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by tnerro1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Why Nigerians like snapping dead bodies self,

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by falcon01: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Who send am?

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by falcon01: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
tnerro1:
to see beautiful death

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
tnerro1:

Why shouldn't it be snapped?
Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
falcon01:
to see beautiful death

Without this deaths some people wouldn't have a rethink

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by mysticwarrior(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
The more they are getting killed the more some are voluntarily going to join.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I USED TO BE A RUGGED EAGLE WHILE IN SCHOOL BACK THEN BUT I DROPPED EVERYTHING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS MAIN GATE AFTER GRADUATION, NA FOR SCHOOL THE WHOLE NONSENSE END.

BUT I SHA KNOW SAY IBAKA GO RESPOND IF THE GUY WEY FALL NA SEC MEMBER

Thank God say u drop am.
Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
mysticwarrior:
The more they are getting killed the more some are voluntarily going to join.
What do u expect when their favorite celebrity is supporting it

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Bombastically00(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Instead of joining cult, why not join the soldiers or army to protect your family..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bombastically00:
Instead of joining cult, why not join the soldiers or army to protect your family..

Some members of the Nigerian army are also cultist

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Another update

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Epeegee(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Make person join bandit self better.....I no get RIP to waste abeg

8 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by player007(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Cultistupdate:
Watch details of the recent cult war between Black axee and supreme eiye confraternity in Ogun state Nigeria.

Add on whatsap to get all cult related news
+2347086186717

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_bX-8wdLUs

This cult war was predicted by me few days ago. Because the update came.
Adding that number on WhatsApp may save your life

This boy was brought down just today today

Whoever adds this your number because he wants to get updates on cult related whatever.
Needs serious mental evaluation.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by tobejoachim: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
player007:

Whoever adds this your number because he wants to get updates on cult related whatever.

speak for yourself my dear

7 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by negro77: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
����
Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by negro77: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Make we hear word abeg
You nor fit call ibaka? Abi you nor hear as e go
Carry phone now …ozuuuo
Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by elmodee7(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ABRAKAYA

Turkey.

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by OBALOLA55(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
elmodee7:

Turkey.
ODENSON
Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Cultistupdate: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2021
player007:

Speak for yourself. If this dead guy had added few days ago when this cult war was predicted probably he wouldn't be dead by now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Bigpapi: 3:58am On Nov 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ABRAKAYA

Kill them all

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by Bigpapi: 3:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Na AYE kpoi dem drop so for sagamu

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians / Is It Possible To Get One's BVN Off CBN's Blacklist. / Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.