Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari (21991 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari / Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by Godson32(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Brave Fayose,I like the man,very proud of him.
Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Abeymills:
[s]To start wit where did d mr integrity got his campaign funds from?mr fantastically corrupt Daura President who brought recession poverty 2 Nigerians useless govt meanwhile ayodele fayose I pray with u that God almighty dat removed buhari in 1984 will do it again [/s]
Sharraaaap. We know say hunger dey wire you. Relocate to Ekiti and benefit from Fayose's stomach infrastructure grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
Sharraaaap. We know say hunger dey wire you. Relocate to Ekiti and benefit from Fayose's stomach infrastructure grin
answer him question...no dey dodge am.... angry angry
Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by july66: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
zinosleek:
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has asked President Buhari to save Nigerians from suffering and hunger and leave him alone to do his work.

Governor Fayose who spoke through his Special Adviser on Public Communication and New Media, Lere Olayinka, was responding to the revelation that, Senator Obanikoro confession Had indicted him. It was believed that Senator Obanikoro had confessed to having given cash which was from the National Security Adviser under Col. Sambo Dasuki for his election in Ekiti State.
Governor Fayose denied any knowledge of such accusation and berated the EFCC of trying to blackmail him. He claimed not to be worried about such allegations as his election was well funded, as he believed also the return of Obanikoro from the United State was stage managed by some people.

Governor Fayose also charged the Government of President Buhari to concentrate on helping Nigerians out of hunger and poverty as Nigerians are more interested in food on their table.
Fayose vowed not to be distracted by the antics of the EFCC as he continues his good work in Ekiti state and charged the EFCC to beam more light on the funding of the All Progressive Congress election funding.

Source: http://newsline54..com.ng/2016/10/attend-to-hunger-in-country-and-leave.html
Who hold who. If you leave PMB, he go leave you. You hold person & you say make e leave you.
Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by wal33d44(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose....abeg return our money back
Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by biodun83L(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Abeymills:
To start wit where did d mr integrity got his campaign funds from?mr fantastically corrupt Daura President who brought recession poverty 2 Nigerians useless govt meanwhile ayodele fayose I pray with u that God almighty dat removed buhari in 1984 will do it again
God punish u who told u he is d one who has brought reccession to d country if not d useless and clueless man called jonathan and do u want to tell mi dat obanikoro did nt know wat he his saying @ d efcc custody abi? ori gbogboyin tidaru

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by autonomous22: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
GoodofNaija:
grin

Looter feeling the heat! grin

So you did not know that when you were stealing/looting for yourselves, it will cause hunger for others

Now you want another man to solve the problem you have created.

He will solve it but just know that

No peace for looters! angry

see ur mouth, upon all d looting (as u claim) why hunger no dey for past administration....
Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by sandland: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose, you stole peoples money and caused hunger in the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by ofuonyebi: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose is like a footballer...not a goalkeeper who held the ball inside the 18yard box during official play...and to avoid a definite penalty....

started accusing the referee..for bringing him down!...foolish talk...we are hungry today in Nigeria...because people like fayose..looted

all the money in the foreign reserves....Buhari..only came..like the yoruba prose of the olden days says..."A o mu eerin joba ereku..ewele"

it was only 'korofo'..empty Nigeria that was left when buhari took over...Okonjo Iweala..said.."i told the president..GEJ..lets save for
"
Nigeria's 2morrow...but he did not have the will''...hence, the fayose's..obanikoro's..deziani's...dasuki's...pdp politicians even

judges..etc shared the everything.. and left Nigeria as a pauper...return all the billions you stole...and hunger will run from nigeria...you

4get that immunity for thieves go end one day..nigeria needs all her stolen money to survive..it is only in 9ja that ..leaders don't have shame.

1 Like

Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by fufuNegusi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
i am here grin grin
Smellymouth:
GOD, send us a messiah...
Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by Jokerman(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
biodun83L:
God punish u who told u he is d one who has brought reccession to d country if not d useless and clueless man called jonathan and do u want to tell mi dat obanikoro did nt know wat he his saying @ d efcc custody abi? ori gbogboyin tidaru

Buhari is a disaster of the first order... he caused all Nigeria problems.....
Piss be upon him!
Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by lailo: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
And nigerians were not hungry when GEJ was in power?
Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by marv1: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dont mind the Yeye gov fayose. Help me ask him if there is no hunger in ekiti state with 6months salary he is owing workers. Useless governor making the loudest noise.
GoodofNaija:
grin

So you did not know that when you were stealing/looting for yourselves, it will cause hunger for others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by Annie939(f): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
I bought a bag of rice 27000 last week and Mr President is here fighting governor Ayo Fayose

Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by fakati(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
The same way you are sharing loafs of bread to Ekiti people because you take them for fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by clickwtB(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Your case still dey do warm up,when your tenure ends Lere go tear race leave you,Kuje prison might have improved by then,,then you go know how far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by lawdrigo: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Buhari need to be impeach while EFCC should be scrap out. We are tired of abuse of power and propagandas, Buhari and his EFCC bulldog are fun of judging people on media yet still no action...
Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by enitey(f): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
I just love Fayose
Re: Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari by Kingspin(m): 1:49am On Oct 20, 2016
GoodofNaija:
grin

Looters! How many are they in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari / U.S. Repatriates Another $20.6 Million Abacha Loot / $600m Jets’ Deal Raises US Imports Of Nigeria’s Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.