Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (73611 Views)

'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo / Pastor Contracted Me To Get A Virgin For Ritual Purposes —suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Lightening: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
EHMIR:
Name:mrs chika orji. Flat head extract

Crime;hires another flat head to kill her ex-husband, mr orji a chronic and unrepentant wife beater.

Having checked and cross checked the names properly,we came to a conclusion,that the ever industrious nd hard working ugwu exporters nd crimes like dis are synonymous...

All characters involved in this crime,are of the flat head extract.

NCA,konduga maiduguri

It is called ugu not ugwu. Aboki and pronunciation self.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Cadamlk: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
southernbelle:
Thank God the plans failed, how can she say she sent them to only beat him up? What if they had inflicted deadly injuries while they were beating him and he died from them, isn't she still responsible for his death?

I don't believe her side of the story, she wanted him dead for obvious reasons.
Yeah! I agree with you.It seems to me she intend to pay the assassins from from the portion of the spoils when her husband is dead.

How will her conscience be like when she look at her children flash it in her mind that she made them fatherless?

May God help us all.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
Marriage is as false as religion.
So u no go marry?
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by tiwiex(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
EHMIR:

Crime;hires another flat head to kill her ex-husband, mr orji a chronic and unrepentant wife beater.

Having checked and cross checked the names properly,we came to a conclusion,that the ever industrious nd hard working ugwu exporters nd crimes like dis are synonymous...

NCA,konduga maiduguri

Please don't distract the topic. Which one be flat head extract? Surprised you have this many likes. By the way, i am not igbo. If you hate them this much, then let them go. When Chinua Achebe dey win awards, where you dey? when Chiwtel dey win awards where you dey? There are numerous successful Igbo people all over. And if you ask me, they give us more of a good name internationally that you ever know. From your comments, i suspect you are extremely ignorant. Where were you when the following links below happened?

http://newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/#axzz4NXiQSARX
http://howafrica.com/4-igbos-emerge-best-students-at-u-s-dillard-university-they-re-geniuses-says-michelle-obama/

and many more. The movie Concussion starring Will Smith was about an Igbo man who made great strides where your efforts are roundly appreciated.

Stop generalizing please. Igbo contribution to Nigeria and the world as a whole is quite impressive and I respect their drive so much. The news no refer to tribe, una must find am.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by NaijaBlend: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
EHMIR:

NCA,konduga maiduguri

RECEIVE YOUR HEALING, IN JESUS' NAME!
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by oglalasioux(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
LoveJesus87:
So u no go marry?

I'll be with a woman to complement me. I'll not buy her nor will she see me as a meal ticket. Non of her relations or mine is going to set rules for us. The society and religion will mind their business. In that condition whenever we think the relationship can't work we can separate without thinking of the stigma from society, church and relations. Neither of us will want to eliminate each other after separation because what we invested into the relationship was love and not material things that will induce us to murder each other.

And yes; all marriages fail because the primary aim of those going into it is to reap materially or to escape the stigma of being single.

1 Like

Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Exponental:
Attempted murder!
Attempted Assault!!

I think she could be charged with only conspiracy, going by the facts of the event.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Funny thing is that I actually feel sorry for her....
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Rano85(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pure evil
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by chiefolododo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
It is a terrible thing to fall in the hands of women
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by fufuNegusi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
News like this make me wanna remain SINGLE forever...what da eff went wrong with da womans psych? God save us from karashikas sad
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Excuzeme: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
CFCman:

I think she could be charged with only conspiracy, going by the facts of the event.

So, when you pay someone to commit murder, that is just conspiracy? (as against attempted murder!)

Where you take go school sef?

Go collect all your tuition back, sharp-sharp!
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Phi001:

Mr feminist, you haven't talked about the part when the woman paid people to kill him....
But carry on...
Isn't it ironic how you referred to the girls as 'you guys' #justobserving

I did mention her action was unreasonable. I am not exactly a feminist. I share different belief with feminist ideology but I recognised women are easily criticised and maltreated in Nigeria. We need to create an environment that dissuade crime. The man's treatment of his wife is an egg on to crime from the other side. This is where we need good justice system. There must be fairness and recompense when leaving a woman in Marriage. You will agree with me they never left the same after investing their physical and emotional attribute in it. Worse, it is harder for them to find another permanent hookup than it is for us men.

More so, you can't deny a woman her children except she posed immediate harm to them. How can you take her fruit when you reject the tree?
Nigeria is so lagging behind in Marriage law and no forward thinking man, senators, legislators and court judges should condone the status quo.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Excuzeme:

So, when you pay someone to commit murder, that is just conspiracy? (as against attempted murder!)

Where you take go school sef?

Go collect all your tuition back, sharp-sharp!

The definitions of attempted murder, and conspiracy depend on the jurisdiction. U.S. federal law defines conspiracy to murder as

"If two or more persons conspire to violate section 1111, 1114, 1116, or 1119 of this title, and one or more of such persons do any overt act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life."

The general definition of conspiracy is "A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law."
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Keegan: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

Nay! It should be "God deliver men from female flat heads". What do u expect from people who now sell babies at 2k. Buy two get one free.

You can imagine! A fool came all the way from Delta State to perpetrate evil here in God's own Lasgidi and if succeeded his kinfolks will be the first to berate the police.

If I could have my way, I would let this people go.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Phi001(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mayflowa:

I did mention her action was unreasonable. I am not exactly a feminist. I share different belief with feminist ideology but I recognised women are easily criticised and maltreated in Nigeria. We need to create an environment that dissuade crime. The man's treatment of his wife is an egg on to crime from the other side. This is where we need good justice system. There must be fairness and recompense when leaving a woman in Marriage. You will agree with me they never left the same after investing their physical and emotional attribute in it. Worse, it is harder for them to find another permanent hookup than it is for us men.

More so, you can't deny a woman her children except she posed immediate harm to them. How can you take her fruit when you reject the tree?
Nigeria is so lagging behind in Marriage law and no forward thinking man, senators, legislators and court judges should condone the status quo.
Why shouldn't the men be recompensated? Afterall, they married themselves...
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by sweetilicious(f): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
See her face self. Stupid woman. If you are in an abusive relationship, its better you part ways and move on If it cannot go back to the way it was. Do not try to kill your partner. Pick up the broken pieces and pray for a better relationship with another person but look before you leap so you dont repeat your mistakes again. My advice to those with abusive partners tho.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by byvan03: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
The man should rebaptise himself to chimuanya.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by kamtamark(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nollywood is becoming real .
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
sometimes if I read sth like dis...I always feel like not getting married forever

obirin le'esu....d story of Eve is still ringing in memory
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by lukency(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
FACE OF AN IDIOT
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jeez! Mr orji must be the luckiest guy on earth right now, jisos! shocked so. This sounds like a miracle although i am always skeptical on miracles i sure do believe that this must be it. The killer went to buy ciggarette for few minutes and that is how mr orji stayed alive otherwise it d have been RIP to mr orji. shocked.

thank God and ciggarette.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Excuzeme:

Love, is a FEELING!

FEELINGS CHANGE over time.

But to plan to murder someone (husband/wife or not), has to do with ones moral values and life choices.

There are many women on Nairaland who have said it openly, if my husband cheats, l would KILL him but believe it, they would kill him for so many other things apart from cheating.
The important thing is that they have the CAPACITY TO KILL another human being in cold blood!
that is subject to argument to psychologists, but let's leave it at that
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by apatheticme(f): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Kolapo: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
85 million naira house! Hmmmmm
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Ehimzy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
one of those reasons I'm afraid to marry or have a serious relationship, even if I decide to considered because of children sake and continuation of my generation, my wife will only see me occasionally, probably any time I want to impregnate her, she won't know my house and my whereabouts... women are deadly more than viper....

And you condone wife beating

no mind me I'm just joking...

the woman and those assassin suppose to go behind the bar, for 50years...
that man is a serious tither, angels are watching his back

Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by natical(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Crazy world.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by focus7: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Just check out her names. There men are criminals and women are criminals too.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by jokerphilics(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Basildvalour:
Piteous generation where a woman could wish the husband death and also make plans to make true her wish.
Yes because love is not the essence of their bondage in the first place.
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
to think they once claimed to love eachother, smh, I don't even know what to say
their kind of love definitely had warning signs from the beginning, but I think they decided to take d risk nd sealed d dill. E con later burst. This thing called marriage en hmm I don de fear
Re: Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
strong766:
their kind of love definitely had warning signs from the beginning, but I think they decided to take d risk nd sealed d dill. E con later burst. This thing called marriage en hmm I don de fear
I don't quite agree, people can change even without warning signs, owing to various reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.