Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Hello Guys, I Want To Travel But Don't Know How - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello Guys, I Want To Travel But Don't Know How (674 Views)

How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With / I Need To Travel But How Do I Get A Job / Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys, I Want To Travel But Don't Know How by MisterKings(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2016
I would like to travel to either of the listed countries

1. Usa
2. Ireland
3. Sweden
4. Dubai
5. Canada
6. Australia

I don't know what and what to do to travel to any of these countries. I need help with information. I would like to hustle money there to advance my education, thats all i want to do.

For dubai i hear one can get free visa and free ticket if he secures a job from here. I just need info on any of them, thanks guys.
Re: Hello Guys, I Want To Travel But Don't Know How by divinehand2003(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
Pls go to their embassies to get reliable information
Re: Hello Guys, I Want To Travel But Don't Know How by mrsage(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Go to the embassies and get information. You can check them out online too.

What you said about Dubai is correct. Your employer can pay for your visa and ticket.

Prepare a good C.v get necessary skills. Make sure the Cv meets up with the country standards.

A lot of times migrants don't learn new skills.

Go for online courses and add it to your c.v. learn a new language if possible. Free courses exist online.

With proper research online you will discover what to do.

Dont let anyone deceive you too. Knowledge is power

(1) (Reply)

Do Kenyan Airlines Arrive On Time?? / Fiji A Place For Hustle Or Vacation / USA Conference Interview Procedure. Pls Help Needed ASAP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.