Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

USA Conference Interview Procedure. Pls Help Needed ASAP. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Conference Interview Procedure. Pls Help Needed ASAP. (676 Views)

Chinese Visa Procedure. / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap / Help Usa Conference Visa Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Conference Interview Procedure. Pls Help Needed ASAP. by wedlix: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hi everyone, please i need info about how the interview process is for people going on USA conference. I have a cousin of mine going soon. Everything is in place. but we will like to know how their interview is conducted cos he is not going alone. They are going for an education conference of just 5 days in USA.

They are about eight people travelling together, so they have their interview fixed for same day and time. And name of every other members also appears on the application of every other member in the column of "people travelling with you".

So we just want to know if the eight of them are going to have their interview with a single V.O (consular) at the same time or is that they are all going to be present and a member of the group will speak or what considering that the consulars don't really have that much time to waste.

Please anyone who knows about this should help with info ASAP pls.
Re: USA Conference Interview Procedure. Pls Help Needed ASAP. by gentilityndu: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
wedlix:
Hi everyone, please i need info about how the interview process is for people going on USA conference. I have a cousin of mine going soon. Everything is in place. but we will like to know how their interview is conducted cos he is not going alone. They are going for an education conference of just 5 days in USA.

They are about eight people travelling together, so they have their interview fixed for same day and time. And name of every other members also appears on the application of every other member in the column of "people travelling with you".

So we just want to know if the eight of them are going to have their interview with a single V.O (consular) at the same time or is that they are all going to be present and a member of the group will speak or what considering that the consulars don't really have that much time to waste.

Please anyone who knows about this should help with info ASAP pls.
(1). What's ur purpose of traveling to US, (2).what's the conference all about(here u will give full detail of the conference). (3). where do you work(here they want to know weda ur job in any way relate to the conference) , what's ur position in the company. (4) who is sponsoring u for the conference.(5). Are you married
Re: USA Conference Interview Procedure. Pls Help Needed ASAP. by wedlix: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
gentilityndu:
(1). What's ur purpose of traveling to US, (2).what's the conference all about(here u will give full detail of the conference). (3). where do you work(here they want to know weda ur job in any way relate to the conference) , what's ur position in the company. (4) who is sponsoring u for the conference.(5). Are you married

thanks man. but they are about eight people going together. will they be interviewed together at same time by same person? or a member speaks for all.
Re: USA Conference Interview Procedure. Pls Help Needed ASAP. by wedlix: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2017
please everyone. i still need answers and info asap. i will appreciate
Re: USA Conference Interview Procedure. Pls Help Needed ASAP. by JGreg(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2017
They would be interviewed seperately as they don't work in same department or function they are individuals and would be treated as such

(1) (Reply)

The Cost And Difficulty In Traveling From Nigeria To Egypt By Air. / Germany Vs UK Student Visa. / Nigerians In Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.