Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February (963 Views)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by sharonsto(f): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2016
please can anyone advise me on the cheapest state(s) In the USA to deliver my baby in February and when its advisable to travel. thanks
Re: Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by TheArchangel(f): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2016
Kebbi state. Free maternal care till six weeks tongue
Citizenship for both side of the baby's family till fourth generation backward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2016
In Nigeria?
Re: Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Madam i find this question very funny. grin

Why not look for a hospital with qualified and proactive doctors, nurses where you will be delivered safely than a cheap state...Yours and the baby's life is the most important thing. And this can be achieved where you are than travelling, except you're in a rural area.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by Richy4(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2016
The most important thing you should be thinking about is safe delivery.... not cheap delivery....I am not actually saying you gonna have this. but what happened if it call for cesarean section? then those cheap place will be referring you to a better equipped place that can handle that, putting your life in danger....It is always cool to have plan B
Re: Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by Mimzyy(f): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2016
sharonsto:
please can anyone advise me on the cheapest state(s) to deliver my baby in February and when its advisable to travel. thanks

Please be precise, is it within Nigeria or outside?
At this stage, going by your EDM, you should have a hospital (where you have registered) for your ante natal visits.
Re: Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by Exponental(m): 1:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Enroll for NHIS.... that's all!
Re: Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by sharonsto(f): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Its actually in the USA. i was in a rush i dint check out my post properly. wish i culd edit it. really need answers
Re: Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
TheArchangel:
Kebbi state. Free maternal care till six weeks tongue
Citizenship for both side of the baby's family till fourth generation backward.

Osun state nko?

Aregbe maternity is damn handy
Re: Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by johnson232: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
nairalanders no go kill person with laff... cheesy
Re: Please I Need To Know The Cheapest State(s) To Deliver My Baby In February by luvablesam(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Localising ya request,I think Nigerians deserve to know the cheapest places to give birth inside Nigeria.

Ondo is free with up to date facilities and its free health care for your child till age 5

Niger State it's free ante-natal and about 1000-5000 naira for delivery....

(1) (Reply)

Milk Thistle 1000MG X90 Softgels (puritan's Pride) / Kill Mosquitoes And Protect Your Family From Malaria With This Bulb / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.