Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions (5409 Views)

Exchange Rate For Today - Nov 09 2017 (USD , EUR , GPB) / Exchange Rate For Today - Nov 02 2017 (USD , EUR , GPB) / Exchange Rate For Today - Oct 31 2017 (USD , EUR , GPB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Mathias2015(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Boss i also need the info- aboyimathias@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by infotainment(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
naijajamtalk@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sent to the 3 mails
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by lovetrust(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
I have received it......

You were advertising an investment scheme in it
and promoting your group to earn you affiliate bonuses or commissions after joining the program.

well, still in context. your thread falls in a business group.

Concisely, its a good note.

thank you.
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by bigbabyboy: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2016
paybami@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2016
sent to both emails
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2016
Hello

If you have been following my blog and doing some research on bitcoin. Then what i am about to post will not be a strange thing to you.

public key

166H7pPaguyDVFY3QZTvrCPJguwei4tzFM

private key

L3nj9TY3En3pi5VtBYxw4VTmLrAV2oWXkVAkAHii1UJTVAtfcidj

Above and below is a bitcoin cold storage wallet and it contains $1 dollar worth of bitcoin. so if you know how to claim it then it is all yours.

if you eventually claim it. please be kind enough to share how you went about it so others can learn.

let the competition begin

Thank you

DALEMAT

Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Daneezy: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2016
dalemat:
I would like to apologize for not posting my epistle here. I have tried many times but the autobot keeps blocking me from posting it.

Hence, I uploaded the document in google drive for easy access to anyone interested to read it and if that is still stressful I will gladly send it to your email if you want.

I will like to state that I am not in any way trying to sell any ebook or anything like that. This information is 100% free.

For anyone who knows me, I don’t charge to give information that is useful to me.

Let me just give a summary of what is contained in this write up.

3 accounts will be required for this purpose and the accounts can be open free of charge. You don’t pay anything to get any of the accounts however you may need to get 2 of the account verified with just ID and PROOF OF ADDRESS to remove any limitations in the account.

1. The 1st account is used to source for the funds you need with little or no effort at all.

2. The 2nd account is needed for conversion of the funds you have sourced.

3. The 3rd account serves as your multi currency international bank account in your own name that enables you to send and receive wire transfers both SWIFT and SEPA transfers. You will be given prepaid cards at no cost at all sent to you within 12 working days. This card(s)[USD, EUR, GBP] is linked to your account and you are able to make any international transaction that you wish ranging from ATM withdrawal, POS and online purchases.

This is the link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9eKPhNQVhtMbHFrRnZhZFFONXM

Post your email if you want me to send it directly to your mailbox.

Thank you

Dalemat
daneezy4luv@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Sirmuel1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
can we talk please? its urgent
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by lakebless(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
lanreazados@yahoo.com pls send me this info abeg
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by OTEGA1: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Richoteg@yahoo.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by djdoxxx(m): 8:22am On May 04, 2017
dalemat:
I would like to apologize for not posting my epistle here. I have tried many times but the autobot keeps blocking me from posting it.

Hence, I uploaded the document in google drive for easy access to anyone interested to read it and if that is still stressful I will gladly send it to your email if you want.

I will like to state that I am not in any way trying to sell any ebook or anything like that. This information is 100% free.

For anyone who knows me, I don’t charge to give information that is useful to me.

3 accounts will be required for this purpose and the accounts can be open free of charge. You don’t pay anything to get any of the accounts however you may need to get 2 of the account verified with just ID and PROOF OF ADDRESS to remove any limitations in the account.

1. The 1st account is used to source for the funds you need with little or no effort at all.

3. The 3rd account serves as your multi currency international bank account in your own name that enables you to send and receive wire transfers both SWIFT and SEPA transfers. You will be given prepaid cards at no cost at all sent to you within 12 working days. This card(s)[USD, EUR, GBP] is linked to your account and you are able to make any international transaction that you wish ranging from ATM withdrawal, POS and online purchases.

This is the link

Thank you

Dalemat

You are one person that I find intriguing here on nairaland...someone who I see knows as much as I know....I will contact you soon so we discuss strictly bitcoin business
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello Mr. Dalemat I need your help on cryptos investment..
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by GreatCracker(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
temmyjerrybooks@gmail.com
dalemat:

This is the link

Thank you

Dalemat
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by U4ure: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
please sent it to, domainxdfinder@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Zegun92: 1:14am On Mar 03, 2018
ogunbayosegun01@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by rashylous(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2018
CASH-TRANSACTION

It's available,the dynamics is for you to provide us with the a/c details or evidence of sufficient fund,on confirmation,buyer will give us Time,Date & Branch,cash will be delivered @ N360-5.

Inflow in FBN @ N355-5. A/c Officer to A/c Officer. Just supply us with the a/c Officer & Buyer details.Payment schedule will follow.Zenith @ N360-5.

USD OFFSHORE AVAILABLE TO THE FOLLOWING CONTINENT

ASIA/MIDDLE EAST;
@340/5

EUROPE;
@340/5

PROCEDURE;
BANK ENDORSED CHEQUE

NB;
MINIMUM VOLUME: 2M
PRICES/RATES ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET DYNAMICS
NO LONG CHAIN PLS

�% Sure Zenith to Zenith Inflow @355/3 with only three (3) coordinates from seller.

Procedure;
- Bank endorsed cheque

NB;
You must be able to conference call me with either the buyer or mandate.
- Seller can transact in volume of 50M and above.
- Funds can go to any bank IN Nigeria

Seller is also willing to sign an indemnity and as well issue a N1M cheque to buyer if he defaults.

$107m Inflow available to any bank. @N356 less 5
Maximum $1m every day.

Buyer will write two cheques
FRONT OF FIRST CHEQUE.
Write in favour of the BUYER'S BANK @N345/$ total value.

FRONT OF SECOND CHEQUE.
Write in favour of the BUYER'S BANK @N10/$ total value.
+++++++==+++++++++++++

BACK OF FIRST CHEQUE
Write:

"This cheque number: 0000000 and the value will be transferred to your Bank in favour of EGBULE
GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD ,Diamond bank Acc No:0089207663,
once the transaction
between our client and KGK/EGBULE GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD, is completed successfully as they agreed."

=====================

BACK OF SECOND CHEQUE
Write:

"This cheque number: 0000000 and the value will be transferred to your Bank in favour of the beneficiaries listed below
once the transaction
between our client and KGK/EGBULE GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD, is completed successfully as they agreed."

BUYER SIDE N2:00K

Remarks:
Cheque must be endorsed by the bank. Account officer's email & phone number should also be stated

FX NOW AVAILABLE

FBN to FBN

PROCEDURE: No cheque no doc...send naira n dorm accounts and account officer phone & email..seller sends block funds and telex copy with payment instruction. Buyer credits and seller unblocks

$400m available

Rate: 358/5 (Below $50m)

355/4 (Above $50m)

Indemnity NCNDA AND ICPU MUST BE SIGNED AND STAMPED BY BUYER AND HIS BANK

We credit any bank in the world.
355/5 same price for inflow and offshore.( seller side is 500% closed).

Not more than 3 cordinates on buyer side.
Seller side only have one coordinate.
Its fron the top herachy

For More Info
08024563944 (whatsapp)
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Agathabishen(f): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2018
i need the info too. agathabishen@gmail.com thanks
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by mozele(m): 3:15am On Mar 27, 2018
dalemat:

Dalemat

I'm in need of it. Here's my email address: nwokoyemoses@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by TOBIWHITE(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2018
please send to my email tobi4white@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by uncllelibya: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
I'm in need of it pls here is my addressed aminunjingir@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Tessyy1701: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please send to :-uthmanteslim1@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Freshout: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
sheun19@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by inyass2580(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
kampolaskala@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Paypal Payment Was Denied. Please Help. / Who Got Dead Or Scrap Batteries For Sale??? / I can change my name to Mallam Bakare to get loan from Islamic bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.