Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions (5433 Views)

Exchange Rate For Today - Nov 09 2017 (USD , EUR , GPB) / Exchange Rate For Today - Nov 02 2017 (USD , EUR , GPB) / Exchange Rate For Today - Oct 31 2017 (USD , EUR , GPB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2016
I would like to apologize for not posting my epistle here. I have tried many times but the autobot keeps blocking me from posting it.

Hence, I uploaded the document in google drive for easy access to anyone interested to read it and if that is still stressful I will gladly send it to your email if you want.

I will like to state that I am not in any way trying to sell any ebook or anything like that. This information is 100% free.

For anyone who knows me, I don’t charge to give information that is useful to me.

Let me just give a summary of what is contained in this write up.

3 accounts will be required for this purpose and the accounts can be open free of charge. You don’t pay anything to get any of the accounts however you may need to get 2 of the account verified with just ID and PROOF OF ADDRESS to remove any limitations in the account.

1. The 1st account is used to source for the funds you need with little or no effort at all.

2. The 2nd account is needed for conversion of the funds you have sourced.

3. The 3rd account serves as your multi currency international bank account in your own name that enables you to send and receive wire transfers both SWIFT and SEPA transfers. You will be given prepaid cards at no cost at all sent to you within 12 working days. This card(s)[USD, EUR, GBP] is linked to your account and you are able to make any international transaction that you wish ranging from ATM withdrawal, POS and online purchases.

This is the link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9eKPhNQVhtMbHFrRnZhZFFONXM

Post your email if you want me to send it directly to your mailbox.

Thank you

Dalemat

1 Like

Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Taeewo(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Boss
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Ubiquit: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2016
ubiq
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by ahmedbrown: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2016
gudugba@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2016
sent to both emails
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Funem: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2016
pls send to emmantayo@gmail com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Austin234(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
chidi.agbawo@gmail.com

dalemat:
I would like to apologize for not posting my epistle here. I have tried many times but the autobot keeps blocking me from posting it.

Hence, I uploaded the document in google drive for easy access to anyone interested to read it and if that is still stressful I will gladly send it to your email if you want.

I will like to state that I am not in any way trying to sell any ebook or anything like that. This information is 100% free.

For anyone who knows me, I don’t charge to give information that is useful to me.

Let me just give a summary of what is contained in this write up.

3 accounts will be required for this purpose and the accounts can be open free of charge. You don’t pay anything to get any of the accounts however you may need to get 2 of the account verified with just ID and PROOF OF ADDRESS to remove any limitations in the account.

1. The 1st account is used to source for the funds you need with little or no effort at all.

2. The 2nd account is needed for conversion of the funds you have sourced.

3. The 3rd account serves as your multi currency international bank account in your own name that enables you to send and receive wire transfers both SWIFT and SEPA transfers. You will be given prepaid cards at no cost at all sent to you within 12 working days. This card(s)[USD, EUR, GBP] is linked to your account and you are able to make any international transaction that you wish ranging from ATM withdrawal, POS and online purchases.

This is the link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9eKPhNQVhtMbHFrRnZhZFFONXM

Post your email if you want me to send it directly to your mailbox.

Thank you

Dalemat
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Austin234:
chidi.agbawo@gmail.com

sent
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by torhyb(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gistwithtoheeb@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by victorking: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
@Dalemat please send to my email box.
Victornwaiwu1987@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by GJulius(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please sir, kindly send it to my email.
greatjulius2009@gmail.com
God bless you.
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sent to the 3 emails above
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by kingnl: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
jdola6@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by aog: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
ebony_genie@yahoo.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
kingnl:
jdola6@gmail.com

sent
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by azunlimited(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
azunlimited5@gmail.com
Mr dalemat, Olowo remain loyal
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
azunlimited:
azunlimited5@gmail.com

Mr dalemat, Olowo remain loyal

My oga. sent
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by apkpromise: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
akpanpromise4@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Achimaechi(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Send to ukpaipaulinus@yahoo.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by lexycool01(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lexycool4reality@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sent to the 3 emails
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by profet: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
send to profetisaiah@Gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by pword: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sol2galaxy@yahoo.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Taeewo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Teesquare100@yahoo.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
sent to d 3 emails above
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by shakol91(m): 12:04am On Oct 20, 2016
dalemat:
sent to d 3 emails above
thanks. I got it
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by babaagbe: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2016
olatunsfaj@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 5:33am On Oct 20, 2016
sent to the 2 emails above
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Bollove: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2016
dalemat:
sent to the 2 emails above
@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by hastral45(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Pls send the info to mayoade96@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by Splinz(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Please send it to: alexjhn439@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions by dalemat: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Bollove:
Bollmosh@gmail.com

sent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bulk Order: ELM327 Bluetooth OBD V2.1 Car Diagnostic Scanner (20pcs+, #1500) / Graduate Without A Job!!! / Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.