Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Benita Okojie Gets Engaged To Boyfriend, Mike, Flaunts Ring [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie Gets Engaged To Boyfriend, Mike, Flaunts Ring [PICS] (1743 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benita Okojie Gets Engaged To Boyfriend, Mike, Flaunts Ring [PICS] by TunezMedia: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2016
Weeks after revealing her marriage aspirations in an interview, Benita Okoye the gospel artiste who stole the heart of many at a tender age is already spotting an engagement band.

Benita and her boo, Mike according to reports got engaged days after the interview. Mike who is a successful entrepreneur, pulled the romantic surprise proposal about a week ago with the help of Benita's sister, Bellarose.

Benita gushed about the moment saying "I will never forget how happy both of you made me feel. So much joy. Thank you! You Rock!!!!!"

See photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/benita-okojie-gets-engaged-to-boyfriend.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Benita Okojie Gets Engaged To Boyfriend, Mike, Flaunts Ring [PICS] by 7inches: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Men be choping up and down!
Egbon dont limit her abilities d to other alone o
Re: Benita Okojie Gets Engaged To Boyfriend, Mike, Flaunts Ring [PICS] by saintkel(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2016
Do I know her? Congrats to her
Re: Benita Okojie Gets Engaged To Boyfriend, Mike, Flaunts Ring [PICS] by Nixiepie(f): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Beauriful
Re: Benita Okojie Gets Engaged To Boyfriend, Mike, Flaunts Ring [PICS] by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
Congratulations 2 d lucky guy. .. I don accept defeat just lyk GEJ ipod hero... . I don day crush on her since buh wish her d best in her next stage in life
Re: Benita Okojie Gets Engaged To Boyfriend, Mike, Flaunts Ring [PICS] by Duru009(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na she buy the ring for herself abi....

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent's Baby Mama, Shaniqua Tompkins Blasts Him, Claims He Abused Her. / Hot Photos Of Ms Sahara.... / Actress Emem Isong Shows Off Her Twins (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.