Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us (18332 Views)

Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2017
vonxe:

cost of drip tape for watermelon 3 x 6 ft with a fertigator inclusive

as an irrigation expert how much quantity of water averagely needed daily for watermelon at its peak of water consumption?

Please confirm this with Watermelon farmers and we shall provide and advise best drip irrigation. Our drip irrigation for watermelon supplies 3liters per hour to each plant and we also have a customized configuration for other plants which will require more than 3liters per hour.

Contact us for further clarifications

Thank you
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by Newway2(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2017
LUKINGUY:
There re customized packages for orchards and any tree crops

Send us your farm size, crop spacing and we shall quote accordingly

Thanks

Am talking abt cash crops on d field with planting distance 1.5m x 1.5m or 5ft x 5ft.

Can we link up on WhatsApp? See my signature
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 12:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Newway2:

Am talking abt cash crops on d field with planting distance 1.5m x 1.5m or 5ft x 5ft.

Can we link up on WhatsApp? See my signature

lets discourse 08025171575
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by Natpat: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Great.
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by fujaprint: 5:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Can you please advise me the best irrigation for tomato and pepper, Drip or Sprinkler? Thank you.
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
fujaprint:
Can you please advise me the best irrigation for tomato and pepper, Drip or Sprinkler? Thank you.

Drip irrigation

Call us let’s discuss 08025171575
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Stock available in wholesale

Talk to us

Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Call us now
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by excanny: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Which one is 35k?
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by kunleweb: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
kunleweb:
Ok

Call us or Connect with us on whatsap 08025171575
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Drip Irrigation Kits

call for yours now

Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Talk to us now
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2019
Talk to us
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by vonxe: 1:32pm On May 27, 2019
Can't I find a 100cm spacing
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2019
vonxe:
Can't I find a 100cm spacing

For sure with irrigation cuatomized for orchads discharging up to 100L/h will do a good job talk to us
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by Shittynaija: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
LUKINGUY:

For sure with irrigation cuatomized for orchads discharging up to 100L/h will do a good job talk to us
Am also interested in the 100-120cm spacing
With discharge of 4-6L/h
Please I need it by July ending.
This is required for watermelon
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by Shittynaija: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Shittynaija:

Am also interested in the 100-120cm spacing
With discharge of 4-6L/h
Please I need it by July ending.
This is required for watermelon
From my research, watermelon needs about about 150L for 100ft row using drip irrigation. Spacing of 3.5ft will give me a total of 29 emitters. If emitters discharges 5L / h, it will be excellent
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Water requirement for plants is also determined by the geographical location, i.e water requirement for North will quite different from south. Drip irrigation is not customized for watermelon alone but all types of crops if a crop requires 5L/h means you need to run your drip for 1.7h at 3L/h.

If a row requires 150L means 10rolls will need 1500L will your supply capacity take this volume in 1hr? However running your system for 1.7h isn’t too much.

Thanks
Re: Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us by LUKINGUY(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
talk to us now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. / Mushroom Cultivation Simplified / Feeding My Fishes With Maggots, Is There Any Side Effects??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.