Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,746 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) (25045 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
They are going to discuss about African women and no place is safe enough to organise this in the whole 54 African countries that they have to take it out of the continent, SMH for the Participant and organisers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wailers be like...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Unnecessary waste of money. Husband and wife keeps wasting the same forex they deprived Nigerians of. Irresponsible government. We yoruba's are sorry for voting buhari

You re sorry for Voting Buhari and not Yoruba's

Re u a spokesman for Odua at large?
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Unnecessary waste of money. Husband and wife keeps wasting the same forex they deprived Nigerians of. Irresponsible government. We yoruba's are sorry for voting buhari
yeah Afonjas suppose to be sorry for putting Nigeria in this kind of mess up
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by shabakm: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
bross biko talk true are you sure you are yeruba because we yorubas are not regrating voting gej out. i guess u are ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Kazrem(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Could mama peace attend such?
My head o.
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by zionwest(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
uchuks51:
OP you mean in the other room grin grin
this other room shiit is gettin' stale...aint you pple tired?
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bolustic:
Our Property Valuers: How much is her eye glasses, earrings and finger ring? I mean in $$$.

BTW, this woman exudes natural beauty, intelligence and elegance which Mama Loot lacks.
Intelligence? undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by cyrilamx(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
I doof my hat for this lady of substance...epitome of beauty..Mona Lisa among first ladies. Wetin other ladies go come get na? Educated, Beautiful, Fashionista, Wealthy and Powerful. AMB has become a sign of contradiction among critics and apologists of PMB, even fence-sitters

Even Zahra will pick up a fight with her dad for that statement. Aisha spearheading women liberation in far North.

Truth is no matter the steel a man is made of, there is always a soft spot in him for a woman. History is replete how many emperors, Kings and feared warriors had bowed to the seductive charm of women.

I guess baba despite his outward 'gra-gra' understands this prayer more than anyone: " may the gods keep you from the anger of a woman," and will even run to the kitchen to cook a sumptuous meal to placate Ai..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Hades2016(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
the face of that woman on the 6th pics though grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by iamdynamite(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
rusher14:
I've seen that adire scarf going for 6000 dollars somewhere.

Haters get to work.
sorry foryourself.......who made you speaker on behalf of we yoruba's........please just hold it....why do i have the feeling that you are an ipod
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by keypad1: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
am yoruba and am sorry for voting buhari too.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by aalangel(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
How come? Did they miss each other on the way?? Thought wifey was tryna hook up with husby somehow. Now, Bubu has already landed, presiding FEC meeting...mtchewwww....guess she's still "velzing".
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by seguntijan(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Oh! God, provide for my daughters the sort of kitchen which you have provided for Aisha. Give them the grace to live in the sort of room in which Aisha lives. Elevate them and their husbands in the manner you have elevated Aisha and her husband.
Grant them education as you have granted this our Aisha. Provide for them husbands who would support them to acquire higher qualifications. Make them business owners as you have made this Aisha. Let me watch them stand side-by-side with First Ladies as I watch this Aisha. Above all, make them role models of a Muslim wife, proud to serve their husbands and easily accepting them as heads of their households. Bi rahmatika yaa ar-hamar-rahimeen
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Boldstar(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Shut up there! Which Yoruba you be? Fake Yoruba. IPOBised Afonja
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Boldstar(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Henrolla:
I don't know why this couple can't stay in their own country. abi d country dey bite dem?

When one is returning, d other is going out.
even d latest controversial statement made by our beloved president took place in another country.

Back den wen i was mch younger, i remember my mum scolded me at different times for being the only one visiting my friends.

Believe in yourself and let people of other countries look for you too. If you feel d country isn't conducive for such meetings, then make it conducive. Afterall, both of them are in the best position for that.

Abi their office dey for sky?.... grin

The bolded. You no be country and Nigeria no be person
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Progressive01(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
It is photoshop! - Ex iPod yuut. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Boldstar:

Shut up there! Which Yoruba you be? Fake Yoruba. IPOBised Afonja

Ogbeni farabale jare. I fit use yoruba proverb sell u
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by madjnr: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
has she been freed or relieved of her duties in the other room?

what is she doing in belgium??
get sense please..

No wonder your boss wants to rape you
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

See this one ooo, We Yoruba know our self and we never regret supporting Buhari..

In other News your hero wife have looted your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Can anyone explain why they keep doing this sh!t?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Please speak for yourself and not the entire Yorubas. Some of us would still gladly choose Buhari over that Theft minded Goodluck Jonathan and his wife that kept looting for the whole 8yrs,Billions of Dollars which belongs to the whole country.
I don't believe we had the right presidential candidates between the two but I would still choose PMB over GEJ
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
LucifersTongue:
Can anyone explain why they keep doing this sh!t?

Na cold now
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by lonecat: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why is AFRICAN's WOMEN forum held all the way in Europe? I'm sure nowhere in African continent is ideal to hold such meeting. Africans & patronizing foreign 'everything' is the reason our currency doesn't have value over theirs
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by rusher14: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
iamdynamite:
sorry foryourself.......who made you speaker on behalf of we yoruba's........please just hold it....why do i have the feeling that you are an ipod

Dyslexic much?
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by numericalguy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
What is she doing out of the "Other Room"

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by seguntijan(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF WOMAN IN THE SOCIETY, SHE STILL REMAINS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE HOUSE - AND I MEAN EVERY SECTION OF THE HOUSE. THE COMFORT OF THE HOME IS THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT OF A GOOD WIFE. A GOOD WIFE MAKES THE HOUSE A HOME, AND THE HOME A FAMILY.

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO AVERT THE REALITY, A GOOD WOMAN IS VERY MUCH AWARE THAT SHE BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN - THE SITTING ROOM - AND THE OTHER ROOM.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN :
A good woman cooks for her husband, except in few cases where class and schedules are involved, and they employed cook(s). But despite that, she still monitors the food items that goes into the kitchen and oversees how food is being prepared and served in the house. She never leaves the kitchen completely in the hands of the cook(s). She often visit the kitchen to prepare for her husband his favourite meal. A woman is the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of the Kitchen.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO MY SITTING ROOM:
The sitting rooms is the crucial meeting point of the family where they meet, play and liaise together. The home management skills of a good woman, her good heart and her charming smiles makes the sitting room conducive for the whole family as a meeting point. When a man is married to a bad woman, the entire family is permanently confined to their individual rooms whenever they are at home. They only visit the sitting room to receive visitors and retires to their rooms as soon as their visitors left. A good woman belongs to the sitting room, because she is the only person to make the sitting room a good meeting point for the whole family.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO THE OTHER ROOM:
At the end of the hustles and hassles of the day, the other room is where the husband and wife retires, either to perform their marital duty or to cuddle themselves till the next day. A good wife surely belongs to the other room because the other room is the most important room in the family. The other rooms is where most important decisions in the family are made. The other room is where they agree to disagree. The other room is where they fulfil the law of procreation.

CONCLUSION:
If you have a wife that does not belong to the KITCHEN, SITTING ROOM and THE OTHER ROOM, my dear, go and re-marry, because you are still a Bachelor.

*I Stand With Baba Buhari.*
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by Sent4rina: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stupidity is when supposedly African women holds an "African women's meeting" in Europe...

Inferiority complex na disease true true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chai, I wanted to attend this event but changed my mind, mybe I would have follow her to the ozer room after the event.
Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by joey150(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
It is indeed a pity that African womens forum cannot be held in Africa.

Have we ever seen Europeans move their meetings to Africa or Asia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) by kentfucker(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lol no recession.
The poor complaining, the rich balling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Masari Inspects Projects By 2am In Katsina (Pics) / APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari / "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.