Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) (61485 Views)

Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Ngyab: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari' s wife Aisha Heads to Brussels to attend a forum on "Women's Role in Global Security"

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/10/18/aisha-buhari-heads-to-brussels-photo/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
So You Left Chinewke's Dog In The Other Room When He Is Supposed To Be In The Kitchen Eating Bones And Tuwo Shinkahfa cheesy cheesy

3rd FTC Today grin

Dedicating This One To My Unknown Future Wife, I Hope To Find You One Day smiley smiley kiss kiss

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by KVNGGO: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Let her go. Visit your husband oh
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by AfonjaGuy: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Some times i wonder how this woman fell for this Tyrant illiterate Dullard Buhari the other room woman grin grin cheesy cheesy
Madam dont mind your useless ear blocked husband dullard Buharii, we expect more exposed words from you on how your tyrant corrupt no waec certificate husband refuse to listen to advice for the betterment of Nigeria. your Pdp membership card is still waiting for you Corrupt woman cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by EHMIR(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Minister of the "other room"..lol

she looks sweet,in "the other room" or not

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by kinggogo: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Criously sm tymes i get to wonder hw dis pretty lady fell for Buhari undecided smiley

28 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Tolexander: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ngyab:
Buhari' s wife Aisha Heads to Brussels to attend a forum on "Women's Role in Global Security"
hmmm

I guess the forum tag, "Women's role in global security" is about:
How to prevent hazard like fire in the kitchen
How to keep the living room clean and safe
How to play safe in the other room

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by zico530(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
From the other room to Brussels. Come o, the third pic. No b trouser I dey see so? Oga presido, shine your eye o before this babe gives you heart attack. As many as I love I warn. Be warned!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by glassjar1: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
pretty woman married to an illiterate , a man old enough to be her daddy .

this lady is really fine cheesy cheesy come to my inner room . grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by nowpresence(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Love her fashion sense.
But must she travel with her daughter.
But come to think about it, who go dey service oga for #theotherroom.

47 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Cadamlk: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Another plate of meal for social media ground troops. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Who will now be cooking for daddy since her hubby had said she belongs to the kitchen?

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinggogo:
Criously sm tymes i get to wonder hw dis pretty lady fell for Buhari undecided smiley
Her parent forced her into an early marriage against her wish.It is a norm in Muslim community in the north.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
But wait,Shey Na zahra dey take her all these photos?
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by francotunsco: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
gen gen...
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by kinggogo: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ok tnx. Neva knew
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ok

Behold...Nigeria's Presidential Candidate in 2019 grin grin grin

But where is lalasticlala sef when you need him cool cool cool Come fast shocked

The comment below is from an interested party grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by UchaNwababa: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pls Aisha am waiting to marry U incase if U Divorce Baba.

23 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Garshyzee(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari for no fit woo dis woman dis century ooo.... See wetin buhari potentially shrink levels da enjoy grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wailers that hate Aisha calling her Aisha Halliburton. Requesting EFCC's probe suddenly turns to be her fake supporters for the mean time.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Unblockable: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
[s]
AfonjaGuy:
Some times i wonder how this woman fell for this Tyrant illiterate Dullard Buhari the other room woman grin grin cheesy cheesy
Madam dont mind your useless ear blocked husband dullard Buharii, we expect more exposed words from you on how your tyrant corrupt no waec certificate husband refuse to listen to advice for the betterment of Nigeria. your Pdp membership card is still waiting for you Corrupt woman cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Sometimes, I wonder why you do not make use of your God-given brain. In case you don't know, Buhari married Aisha at the age of 18. At 18, she was just an SSCE holder. Buhari made sure she acquired formal education. As such, Buhari sponsored her to the University for her first Degree and later a Master's Degree. Buhari made her what she's today.

It's only in your area that a trader would sponsor a girl's education and after that the girl would dump her for a richer and more educated man.

Buhari was educated and a former Head of State as at the time he married Aisha..! Without Buhari, Aisha wouldn't have been (in) where she's today. So try and make use of your brain and learn to respect your elders!

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by theGistsonline: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

Sometimes, I wonder why you do not make use of your God-given brain. In case you don't know, Buhari married Aisha at the age of 18. At 18, she was just an SSCE holder. Buhari made sure she acquired formal education. As such, Buhari sponsored her to the University for her first Degree and later a Master's Degree. Buhari made her what she's today.

It's only in your area that a trader would sponsor a girl's education and after that the girl would dump her for a richer and more educated man.

Buhari was educated and a former Head of State as at the time he married Aisha..! Without Buhari, Aisha wouldn't have been (in) where she's today. So try and make use of your brain and learn to respect your elders!
na waah oo! I wonder where you get your stories from?? Aisha is grand daughter to the first Nigerian defense minister, I don't know how the daura dully sponsored her to school when she has rich relatives & comes from a big family??

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by veekid(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Let her go and learn how to perform in the other room

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by RentALodge: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
The first lady is a classy and really good-looking woman. Buhari is blessed to have her. Is she blessed to have Buhari? Well, in a way, yes! She won't be the first lady without him. While it's all good to take sides in the public spat between the two, it's important to know that most couples have a way of resolving issues among themselves. Love covers a multitude of sins.

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by damiloladuke: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
cute woman.
scroll on down
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by allanphash7(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Iyalaya anybody
Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
She appears like she was going to file for a divorce..LOL

18 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by capatainrambo: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
good woman

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
So who will take care of the "other room" now that she is travelling?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
She's far more intelligent, elegant and classy than Mama Loot.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Stop her, i said stop her. Daura don't you hear me? You want me to repeat myself? How can you allow Aishia Buhari to leave Buhari's kitchen, sitting room and another room and go to Brussels?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.