Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Bullish/bearish Will 2007 Be? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Bullish/bearish Will 2007 Be? (1065 Views)

How Long Will This Bearish Run Last? / These Five Stocks Will Beat The Bearish Market ! / Make Money In This Bearish Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bullish/bearish Will 2007 Be? by Tzar(m): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2006
There's no doubt that 2006 was the yr of d bull. Most equities in the yr gave investors the thrill of their lives.However, the question is , will this trend spill over into 2007?
For me, I think 90% of the equities that did PPs, IPOs and POs have a good chance of recording significant capital growth. I feel this will happen as a result of the effort by these companies to fulfill their promises to d investing public. This will depend on the 1st and 2nd quarter performances of these companies. Generally speaking, the fact that not just a few but several will give rise to a competition to perform. Other companies will definitely want a share in all these. This will lead to a continued bullish trend.
I have to say here that a bullish market can disappear as fast as it appeared. Nonetheless, it can also linger on stubbornly. we the investor must be as shrewd and discerning as possible, so that we can bail out pronto.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind / Information About Gulf Bank Nig Plc / Crude Oil Buyers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.