Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Pre-degree And Diploma Programmes Has Scraped From Nigerian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pre-degree And Diploma Programmes Has Scraped From Nigerian Universities (680 Views)

What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / 2017/2018 FUNAAB Pre Degree, Jumpeb, Cambridge. And Diploma / Admission Into TOP UP Degree And HND Conversion Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-degree And Diploma Programmes Has Scraped From Nigerian Universities by hayze(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
First off, let me start by I am happy with development because Pre-degree and diploma programmes are all scams ran by various universities.

According to reports the Executive secretory of NUC prof. Abubakar Adamu Rasheed, gave the other at the meeting held between October and 12 with 143 head of universities in the country.

According to NUCs statement yesterday
Pre-degree and diploma programmes in Nigerian universities have been scrapped.The National Universities Commission (NUC), which took the READ MORE ON http://naijaonlineng..com.ng/2016/10/pre-degree-and-diploma-programmes-has.html

FOR ADDITIONAL ENQUIRIES
Email: onlinepostsng@gmail.com
Pls Call
PHONE: +2348068436892
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/naijaonlineng/notifications/
TWITTER: @naijaonlineng
IG: @naijaonlineng

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Friends / 5 Things Every Student Should Be Equipped With Before Graduating / Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.