Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor (57330 Views)

Desmond Elliot Calls For Ban On Foreign Movies To Help Nollywood Grow / Tony Anyasador Is Dead! Sick Nollywood Dies / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Originalsly: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Right or wrong... a nobody... yes.. they get a whole lot of sympathy ...but it's hard to support a Nollywood actor in such situations. They brought it upon themselves with the never ending show of riches and flamboyant lifestyles on social media. They should know what to expect.
He should be up for kidney transplant... not dialysis. .. that's mad expensive and never stops.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Bibiliicious(f): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Desmond get money na... He can singlehandedly foot the bill and God will bless him yet he dey call for assistance. .. . Wishing the sick quick recovery though.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by seguno2: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
nicerichard05:

they rather buy expensive bag, cars and houses

.....just like the sick actor bought and even the one collecting our millions to go and sleep in LASHA.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by southprince(m): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
nicerichard05:

shut up!
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by egbenduru: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
What a pity, I know this actor personally and saw him last some years back when he visited Ekiti with Pete Edochie. But beyond our support and pity , I think it is time for the stake holders in the movie industry to be more proactive .Would it not be good for them as a group to have a health insurance policy for the members, organise regular check up for members in different chapters of the actors guild . It would equally be good for these movie people to equally take time to look after their health . If you visit some of their locations , where they lodge while shooting , you will marvel at the heavy alcohol consumption they indulge in . And I think they would also need some rest , vacation from time to time . Physical fitness training will equally help as a group. May God heal you prince James Uche

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by faitheverest(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
why can't he die and leave this world since everyone believes we are in a wicked world and everything is vanity? They all go to church on sundays to pray to make heaven and here is heaven staring at his face yet he's soliciting for help to remain in this wicked world. Hypocrisy is common with Nigerians. No matter how much you contribute for him, we will all die one day. Mtcheew

Everybody wan go heaven, nobody wan die including the so called pastorpreneurs preaching heaven every sundays.

As if say if you see death now,you go gree die. You are the most hypocrite.
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by histemple: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
veekid:
Sorry for this question; hhow many fans has he helped before getting a bed in the hospital?

I wish him a speedy recovery sha

My dear, most of these actors are poorer than you think. Some can hardly afford basic necessities.
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by xreal: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Desmond, go and meet E-money.

Or is the 'source' of his money against such assistance?
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by modsRbastard: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
rusher14:

This is where a wise biochemist/Microbiologist can make a name for him/herself.

Carry out some research, publish work and see how the international breweries, research establishments and grants come running to you.

To the issue of toxic substances, we as Nigerian men see it some form of machismo to consume copious amounts of alcohol and pseudo-alcohol.

We ignore the health implications and blame it on spiritual attacks when it eventually breaks our system down.

@ baroba

We are drinking crude poison " distilled" in crude dirty backyard sheds by people who have no knowledge of biochemistry. Imagine the effort the liver/ kidney has to go through to purify these poisons.. Kenyans are dying in numbers because of this, despite efforts by Kenyan authorities to shut these crude backyard breweries, the still continue to pop up..

hmm... Is 2 big profusely perspirating Guinness extra foreign stout detrimental too undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Handsomecole(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Can't these actors and actresses use their common sense and open a compulsory sickness insurance scheme for themselves?? Is Kidney failure meant for actors alone?? I might sound rude but that's just the truth. Anyways i'll pray for him cos that's only what I can offer for now.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by doskie(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
nicerichard05:

you mean Linda right?
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by GoldenJAT(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
FowlYansh:
.Buhari wife is wearing 2 million naira luwi vitality hand bag and dressing with 5 million naira ferragomo shoe, travelling up and than the world attending useless conferences and programs that will not reduce a bag of garri in wuse market with tax payers money.

These monies can change a story of someone out there with no hope. But NO! they will never, cos #Change begins with us not #Them!

I wish PJU quick recovery.

God will see him through
f u continue like this....u won't live long!!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by juman(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Government responsibility is to find the reason behind so many kidney failures in nowadays nigeria and find solutions to it.
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
wait o, all these people are becoming used to asking public for helps each time any of them falls sick, where d money dey? they can and they should easily do these among themselves na.... may God restore his health.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by silversonuc(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
why can't he die and leave this world since everyone believes we are in a wicked world and everything is vanity? They all go to church on sundays to pray to make heaven and here is heaven staring at his face yet he's soliciting for help to remain in this wicked world. Hypocrisy is common with Nigerians. No matter how much you contribute for him, we will all die one day. Mtcheew

Everybody wan go heaven, nobody wan die including the so called pastorpreneurs preaching heaven every sundays.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by OYAY(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ololanla:
Good one
What is good there? That he his sick or the begging on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by buffalowings: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Upon all the alawee Desmond dey collect

OK o

For this recession?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by buffalowings: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Only God knows what these guys drink and eat

Having kidney failure at that age?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Bollinger(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
bumtos:

That's what I'm saying.

That is not what you are saying. It is what poverty and a disregard for life is saying. I know for a fact that mark zukerberb does not go about paying everyone's bills. Even Bill Gates doesn't do it. What he does is exactly what Desmond is doing. He goes about asking people for help to assist the less privileged.
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Antoeni(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
God heal him
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by rapheasco(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
bumtos:
Is what He Desmond Elliot can do without even seeking help from others.
bumtos:
bumtos:
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by KardinalZik(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
intercom:
Please Nigerians lets support him with our money and prayers

Was he into such humanitarian assistance before he was hospitalized? Did he help the needy when he had the wherewithal?

If he did, then he will definitely be helped (by God and by men). If not, then I fear.....no.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by blessedqueen(f): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
bumtos:

That's what I'm saying.
Abi oooo
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by 400billionman: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
nicerichard05:

And flaunt it in our faces.

God has so many things to punish on the last day..

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by 400billionman: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bolustic:
I don't pity some celebrities when they fall sick coz they lived flamboyant lifestyles when they were healthy without thinking of RAINY DAYS like this.

You see them flashing cars, houses, bags, clothes, expensive alcohols, not that I am an hater/sadist but it is wise to spend wisely.

Actors are not rich o. Its musicians and few comedians that are rich. Which Nigerian actor has a Bentley or Gwagon except the waka ladies..

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by mira24(f): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
What is with all dis actors n kidney problem ,,hmmm make God heal him,lost a friend early dis year as a result of same ailment,may God keep seeing us through....

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by ninodaniel(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
JingoOAU:
In my own personal opinion, Desmond is blessed enough to pay for the whole hospital bills....he takes home nothing less than 5million per month as state house of assembly member
lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by seguno2: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
egbenduru:
What a pity, I know this actor personally and saw him last some years back when he visited Ekiti with Pete Edochie. But beyond our support and pity , I think it is time for the stake holders in the movie industry to be more proactive .Would it not be good for them as a group to have a health insurance policy for the members, organise regular check up for members in different chapters of the actors guild . It would equally be good for these movie people to equally take time to look after their health . If you visit some of their locations , where they lodge while shooting , you will marvel at the heavy alcohol consumption they indulge in . And I think they would also need some rest , vacation from time to time . Physical fitness training will equally help as a group. May God heal you prince James Uche

Best post by far.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by seguno2: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
400billionman:

Actors are not rich o. Its musicians and few comedians that are rich. Which Nigerian actor has a Bentley or Gwagon except the waka ladies..

So na by posh car dem take dey sabi rich person?
Who taught you this?
No wonder we black people are so mentally and materially.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by bladeAnders(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
veekid:
Sorry for this question; hhow many fans has he helped before getting a bed in the hospital?

I wish him a speedy recovery sha
are u a human being or a Robot
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Nten: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

guy no dey talk like that
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by adewad13(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Desmond Elliot and the likes always claim to spent millions on movies ,so why would he be disturbing us. they should contribute n pay the bill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Gives Tuface Lap-Dance While Tuface Laughs In Admiration(Pics,Video / Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 / Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.