Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor (57174 Views)

Desmond Elliot Calls For Ban On Foreign Movies To Help Nollywood Grow / Tony Anyasador Is Dead! Sick Nollywood Dies / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by goaldynboy: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Baroba:
People really need to calm down, not everyone in Nollywood is earning six figures as an actor. Uche is not an a lister, he probably earns enough just to feed his family.

If you can help fine, if not, keep mute.No be by force to give or comment.

Haemodyalsis cost money, unfortunately he is in a country where health care is relatively poor and expensive.. I will do my bit for Uche, may he be healed in Jesus name..

Landers here is a natural way to filter and care for your kidney, juice raw beetroot or cucumber and drink it three times a week..it does wonders for the kidney, aloe vera juice is equally good.. Drink water, at least 2litres a day, monitor your urine colour; dark and concentrated urine is a sign of dehydration.. And finally limit the amount of alcohol you take, your kidney / liver will thank you as you get older.. Alcohol is poison and toxic, limit or avoid it entirely.. Remember once these organs go, you are toast!! .. And finally keep and eye on your Bp.. it is well.

Pls what is beetroot? What is it called locally and how can one get?
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by 400billionman: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
seguno2:

So na by posh car dem take dey sabi rich person?
Who taught you this?
No wonder we black people are so mentally and materially.

You are funny as if you don't know that the average Nigerian celebrity likes showing off..
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by seguno2: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
400billionman:
You are funny as if you don't know that the average Nigerian celebrity likes showing off..

..... because the average Nigerian (not our yeyebrities only) like showing off. Otherwise, why would someone on Nairaland be the 400 billion man?
Far too many of us are hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by kingsBreed(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
veekid:
Sorry for this question; hhow many fans has he helped before getting a bed in the hospital?

I wish him a speedy recovery sha

You better learn how to think right before you find yourself in the same condition. The air you are breathing for free,how much did you pay for it?
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Doctorfitz: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Obviously these actors,actresses and artistes are all mad people...ur colleague gets ill and u shamelessly come online to seek help? Didn't davido jst buy a 20million naira watch? Genevieve acquiring a multi million naira mansion? Wat d heck do u take d public as? Fools?...well I pray nd hope dis man gets well.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Actors and kidney failure/disease....this deserves an investigation. Does it have to do with their profession? Or their lifestyle.

there are lots of people in the hospital with similar disease but when you are a celebrity everything about you will always be in the news

are you understanding
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by NemzySeries(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2016
veekid:
Sorry for this question; hhow many fans has he helped before getting a bed in the hospital?

..... & u want me to bliv U're reasoning properly, if U're not interested in supporting d man y make pointless noise like u own ur own like......no man is sure of hiz health in d minute
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Steveinnovates(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
why can't he die and leave this world since everyone believes we are in a wicked world and everything is vanity? They all go to church on sundays to pray to make heaven and here is heaven staring at his face yet he's soliciting for help to remain in this wicked world. Hypocrisy is common with Nigerians. No matter how much you contribute for him, we will all die one day. Mtcheew

Everybody wan go heaven, nobody wan die including the so called pastorpreneurs preaching heaven every sundays.

Bros you need help.... Yaba left kinda help.
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by stpat1(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2016
veekid:

You are a monkey
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Suresh13: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Want to know about Veterans Day,which is a day to celebrate the great officers of the US army,just checkout my blog <a href="http://www.veteransday2016s.net/">Veterans Day 2016</a> and stay updated.
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by 400billionman: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2016
seguno2:

..... because the average Nigerian (not our yeyebrities only) like showing off. Otherwise, why would someone on Nairaland be the 400 billion man?
Far too many of us are hypocrites.

Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by VictorRomanov: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2016
carmag:

there are lots of people in the hospital with similar disease but when you are a celebrity everything about you will always be in the news

are you understanding

Unfortunately, u re the one not understanding. I never said, they re the only ones who have kidney issues. I am only asking why we don't get to hear they have diabetes, cardiac arrests, cancer, lungs and liver or heart diseases, herpetites? Why mainly kidney dieseases.

Are u understanding now??
Re: Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Unfortunately, u re the one not understanding. I never said, they re the only ones who have kidney issues. I am only asking why we don't get to hear they have diabetes, cardiac arrests, cancer, lungs and liver or heart diseases, herpetites? Why mainly kidney dieseases.

Are u understanding now??

This is the type of things that makes me to bomb people

what's your address?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Wins? Anita Joseph Challenges Nicki Minaj In The Anaconda Pose. SCREENSHOT. / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.