Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

When Is An Individual Truly Successful? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Is An Individual Truly Successful? (974 Views)

$20billion Dollars Idle In Few Individual's Domiciliary Accounts-cbn / Can An Individual Buy Dollars From CBN Directly? / How Can An Individual Make Some Cash - Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is An Individual Truly Successful? by freelance(m): 6:18am On Dec 30, 2006
Success means different things to different people. But can we all share on this thread when an individual can be said to be truly successful?

Thanks all, and lets share our views together!

Godspeed!
Re: When Is An Individual Truly Successful? by whiteroses(f): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2006
to me when you have a car and a big house and a cool wife and a child and a good job to maintain your money
Re: When Is An Individual Truly Successful? by kabo(m): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2006
When u ar finacial clean and finacial independent
lipsrsealed
Re: When Is An Individual Truly Successful? by anton(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2007
When not only you, but everybody you care about is safe, comfortable, and has the means to better themselves and everyone around them.

Strong People:Families:Communites:Villages:Cities:Regions:Nations:Planet
Re: When Is An Individual Truly Successful? by 4Play(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2007
You are financially succesful when you have enough assets to cover all your basic needs-including those of dependants-without having to work for the rest of your life
Re: When Is An Individual Truly Successful? by noble2007(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2007
@4 Play,

I like ur comment,i score u 100% in comparison to other comments because ur own comment encompasses other comments posted. Yours is in a comprehensive manner.

Thanks,
noble2007 4 real
Re: When Is An Individual Truly Successful? by gdi(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2007
success is relative, you define where you want to be and you go after it. our society has placed a tag on material things and defined it as success, thats why today many youths are tempted to go into stealing(both online & offline).
Define your goal and work at it, if you achieve it, then you are successful.
Re: When Is An Individual Truly Successful? by dawoyo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2007
Please, i'm writing to ask if u have jimoh ibrahim's phone number. I lost it and i really need it so urgently so pls if u have it, let me have it

(1) (Reply)

Pls: Autosurf Programes Come And Go: Know When To Start And To Stop: / Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. / The Much Demanded "BEST BANK! !" Poll!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.