Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Let's Get You Connected With Sugar Mummy/ Sugar Daddy - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Let's Get You Connected With Sugar Mummy/ Sugar Daddy (1237 Views)

Let's Get You 50,000 Downloads And Likes For Your Music Today / Let's Get You Youtube Views For Your Video / Let's Get You Influencer Marketing For Your Music/brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Get You Connected With Sugar Mummy/ Sugar Daddy by Arobukay(f): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Good day to you. Please this post is not for everybody but people who have been into this before or who are interested in this or if you know you are capable should only contact me. Read below for more info.

My name is Mrs Lizzy Osazi, but people call me Mama Liz. I'm into connection business and ushering job as well. I get people connected to rich men and women with high class know as sugar mummy/ sugar daddy who will spend on you as long as you treat them well. Please contact me if only you're interested and capable of this .

And also connect people who are interested to travel Abroad by ship and available countries are Germany, Italy, Australia ,Greece, Switzerland and UK. Only Males and Females Above 23 should contact me on this please.

I also usher Ladies into Top parties and get you connected to top men who are available, I'm sure you understand the formalities. Only ladies who are above 23yrs should contact me on this please.

If you're interested in the sugar mummy/ daddy connection, when coming to my office please come with two picture of you, a passport, and registration fee of 5,550 naira only. Your fee 5,500 + file 50 making your total fee 5,559 naira.

If you're interested in travelling abroad by ship please call so i can give you more info before you can be invited to my office .

And lastly ladies if you are in for the ushering connection you will have to register with me, with 5000 naira only.

Pls call only if you're within Nigeria on +2348094460794 or +2347069250231
Re: Let's Get You Connected With Sugar Mummy/ Sugar Daddy by ukohasochima(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
My real name is Ukoha sochima Martin. But sewizzy by stage name..am well talented.i sing gospel hip hop R&B. Even that I have 6 songs. Been recorded. I work had to help my self in music nd also am a student of federal polytechnic Nasarawa state. Nobody help me in music mostly I do help my self. I don't have connections,cos I always knows that's once u have connection,u gonna mak it no matter what.i have page on Facebook (sewizzy) I have my songs on www.reverbnation.com/sewizzy. Am on Twitter @ukohasochima am on Facebook (sewizzy martin) as in I help my self in all social hel. But this time real need a help form anywhere. I have a lots of people out their trying to achieve their talent but here I am also. I believe in music nd I not doin music for money...no no no. Am doin it cos I have the talent nd I love famous nd funs. Bleep the money.do am Igbo guy but am not into music for any fuckin money. As in any helper form any where we can agreement of no money let me just sing under the music company or label well be OK. By me. To see how need indeed I am. Onc more am form Anambra State Okija. Any person God touch to help me plz call if u big man nd can't Calle just send me test I gonna call.08105002558. Or add me on whatsapp ‎+234 902 529 1895 if it will be batte by u. Tanks . God keep blessing u always even do.i belive that my help comes form God who ma heaven . Earth. Tanks lov lov all. One love
Re: Let's Get You Connected With Sugar Mummy/ Sugar Daddy by HOYINDARMORLAR: 4:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Arobukay:
Good day to you. Please this post is not for everybody but people who have been into this before or who are interested in this or if you know you are capable should only contact me. Read below for more info.

My name is Mrs Lizzy Osazi, but people call me Mama Liz. I'm into connection business and ushering job as well. I get people connected to rich men and women with high class know as sugar mummy/ sugar daddy who will spend on you as long as you treat them well. Please contact me if only you're interested and capable of this .

And also connect people who are interested to travel Abroad by ship and available countries are Germany, Italy, Australia ,Greece, Switzerland and UK. Only Males and Females Above 23 should contact me on this please.

I also usher Ladies into Top parties and get you connected to top men who are available, I'm sure you understand the formalities. Only ladies who are above 23yrs should contact me on this please.

If you're interested in the sugar mummy/ daddy connection, when coming to my office please come with two picture of you, a passport, and registration fee of 5,550 naira only. Your fee 5,500 + file 50 making your total fee 5,559 naira.

If you're interested in travelling abroad by ship please call so i can give you more info before you can be invited to my office .

And lastly ladies if you are in for the ushering connection you will have to register with me, with 5000 naira only.

Pls call only if you're within Nigeria on +2348094460794 or +2347069250231

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Music Video To African Magic Channel. Read Details.. / Music Managers In Abuja / I Need A Good Studio For My Hiphop /r&b Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.