Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (60511 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by mekani(m): 5:14am On Oct 20, 2016
A total Bleep up if the bird is not consumed by niggas o.
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by purpledandelion: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2016
The other bird in the background tho shocked omg she looks so sweet and innocent
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by lavenjcrown(m): 5:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Oh u really need her number? Don't worry I will send it to u cos I hv her number here wit me. But for ur info,with d way she stood behind d man, someone will easily tell DAT she is vexed wif d man for killing one of their member. I no talk say she b witch oo0. Lemme knw if u still need her number.
okwyee:
op cant you read the expression on the man's face?
"meat don land" cheesy
@and who's that pretty girl behind him? op help me with her number na..
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by singledude(m): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2016
The owl and the man na who resemble witch pass sef? no be the man??
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by FTBOY: 6:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Mimzyy:

If she is beautiful inside as she is on the exterior, then we the "iyaales" will endorse her so you can take her home to mama grin grin
honestly, that babe beats the media overhyped bread-seller. i wonder why people can't spot her in the picture..

but sinaj is the one girl i truly wish to take home to mama if i have my way..
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by FTBOY: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2016
Spongia1:
HEDWIG!!!!!!!!!!
harry potter's fan spotted! grin
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by odogwu9(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2016
saasala:
So I was inside the Ikotun market today to get some foodstuff when I heard people shouting blood of Jesus, some speaking in tongues. I turned back to see this beautiful owl trying to escape from a shop. The man in this picture hacked it down with a thick rod. Everyone said it is a witch in bird form.

Source: My Gionee M5 plus

Poor bird....owls are nocturnal in nature..something must have gone wrong for the owl to still be around in the market premises till morning...
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by jaydee87(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2016
now if you are punished you will say ur village people are responsible for evil that befall you.
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by nuelyoyo(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Isiterere:
Nonsense and backwardness. I will rather ignore the stupid hunter and the unfortunate owl, and concentrate on the pretty lady behind the man....

ALL IZZ WELL
hhhmn, men and pretty ladies. Pretty ladies are fast be coming endangered species. But I no go lie sha - me to follow like pretty ladies. grin cheesy tongue
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by nuelyoyo(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2016
okwyee:
"meat don land" cheesy
hhhmn, men and pretty ladies. Pretty ladies are fast be coming endangered species. But I no go lie sha - me to follow like pretty ladies. grin tongue
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by juniorkadiri212: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2016
where is d she DAT belong to the kitchen pls proper us some pepper soup and bring it to the oda room ;Dwhere is d she DAT belong to the kitchen pls proper us some pepper soup and bring it to the oda room
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by Mimzyy(f): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2016
FTBOY:
honestly, that babe beats the media overhyped bread-seller. i wonder why people can't spot her in the picture..

but sinaj is the one girl i truly wish to take home to mama if i have my way..

Hey Sinaj, if you're reading this, please say yes to my bro wink we love you cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Who notice da fine girl on. D first pix
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by TEEJAYLION1: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2016
Sunexy:
Africans and their backward beliefs...in dat man's mind now, he has killed his enemy..his destiny will be released
undecided
lol
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by sinaj(f): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Mimzyy:

Hey Sina.j, if you're reading this, please say yes to my bro wink we love you cheesy
lol

Say yes when he doesn't evn knw me tongue
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by Mimzyy(f): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Say yes when he doesn't evn knw me tongue

Rome was not built in a day you know wink
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by nizetee: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2016
okwyee:
"meat don land" cheesy

Your ayes sharp die grin you know better thing chai grin I don crop the picture save am usam for my wallpapers. Op her number pls. I go give u 20 naira reward thanks grin
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by sinaj(f): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2016
Mimzyy:

Rome was not built in a day you know wink
lol I knw
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by Ayinla4life: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2016
EIYE AWON IYA MI grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by Fox14(f): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Easy oo AFRICA! (in blackmagic's voice.)

1 Like

Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by calabardick(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
saasala:
So I was inside the Ikotun market today to get some foodstuff when I heard people shouting blood of Jesus, some speaking in tongues. I turned back to see this beautiful owl trying to escape from a shop. The man in this picture hacked it down with a thick rod. Everyone said it is a witch in bird form.

Source: My Gionee M5 plus

The man and the bird please who looks like a witch?
Look at his face that resembles okija shrine
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by larrycdof(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
okwyee:
"meat don land" cheesy
Here I am thinking am d only person wt eye in d socket who can actually spot the beauty @ the back of this market hunter,. In my degraded adultery striking mind all I see is d girl,. In short pass d number to me before u start her runse,.i no want chop ur remain
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sunexy:
Africans and their backward beliefs...in dat man's mind now, he has killed his enemy..his destiny will be released
undecided
destiny k?.. U go talk say d man dne kill dat enemey, way no d gree am sell for im shop
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
they may be right.. owl and bat don't fly where people are.. they wait till night..

benin people at work grin grin
Stupidity is not a crime you and your likers are free to go.
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by sunshineV(f): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
I don't get how people can kill such a lovely creature. Kati kati
Re: See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning by arcane0(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2017
una don go kill juju priest...
no worry in people dey com for you
make i commot here first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Sitting Position Feminine / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.