Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Woman's Car Bangs Into Leonardo Dicaprio's Car, The Actor Conforts Her In Return - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman's Car Bangs Into Leonardo Dicaprio's Car, The Actor Conforts Her In Return (720 Views)

Leonardo Dicaprio Girlfriends List / Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) / See Sexy Topless Photos Of Leo Dicaprio's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman's Car Bangs Into Leonardo Dicaprio's Car, The Actor Conforts Her In Return by houstonia(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Leonardo Di Caprio just got into a nasty car crash, luckily no one got hurt. Leo could have gotten mad or angry. What he did instead was comfort Nina Agdal the woman who had rear-ended him.

Leo stayed calm and collected throughout the aftermath. He handled it well. He also did his best to comfort his girlfriend. Who was obviously shaken at the incident.

The cops soon showed up and everything was handled.
I'm just wondering what would have happened were it to be a wealthy nollywood star.

http://likes.com/g/22584317?v=i8xzZDlccxz8tiLXzDJu0j951BWQMH3RNla1mCC&page=7

Re: Woman's Car Bangs Into Leonardo Dicaprio's Car, The Actor Conforts Her In Return by houstonia(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
More

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo,faithia Balogun,kate Henshaw &others At The Go Pink Breast Cancer Ball / I Made €9,000,000 With Nokia 3310 - Alexander Amosu Reveals / Rita Dominic And Stephanie Linus, Ibinabo Fiberisima At 76 Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.