Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ndigbo The Pride Of The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo The Pride Of The World (425 Views)

South West Is The Pride Of Nigeria. A Big Lesson For The Biafrans / "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce / Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo The Pride Of The World by PentiumProf: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
I am sick and tired of afonjas saying negative things against igbos on this forum
It's not my fault that igbos are successful
We excel in all aspects of life
We are explorers hence igbos can be found in every part of the world
We take risks which no one is willing to take
We are the world's greatest
Call igbos chest beaters i don't care
I wonder when talking about your achievements became chestbeating
My advise to haters that is if they will heed to it is to strive to be as successful as igbos instead of dying of jealousy hatred and bigotry

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo The Pride Of The World by orimsamsam(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lolzzzz grin
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo The Pride Of The World by KINGwax007(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
ugh

(1) (Reply)

Throwbackthursday, President Buhari Digging It Out With Indian Ba The Other Room / Governor Fayemi Names Enemies Framing Him With Corruptiion Allegation / Amaechi Hails Late Chief GU Ake’s Values, ‘I Was Governor By Divine Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.