Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Checkout The New Symetium Smart Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout The New Symetium Smart Phone. (1151 Views)

The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) / Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) / Smart Phone Battery Myth We Should Stop Believing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The New Symetium Smart Phone. by miremoses(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys,I'm going to write a little note on the symetium before going into other details,so I would encourage us to read every last info about this devices
As we all know user(customer)always expect an interesting featured smartphone to be launched in the market after a regular interval so that they can get a variety of products,keeping this in mind,Symetium launch its new smartphone.the company named as Symetium is raising $1,250,000 in order to fund the words they said"the no compromise smartphone PC.Symetium is a concept smartphone by Jonathan Gustafson said that he was designing this handset from last 3 years and he said that 'I want to go past mobile operating system and join two together'
Enough grammer,cause I know some of us are already tired of reading this,let me go into the features.

Key features of Symetium.
*Qualcomm snap dragon 820 processor
*6GB of RAM
*64/128/256 GB variants depending upon inbuilt storage
*Andriod V6.0 Marshmallow
*5.0 OLED 1080p Gorilla Glass 4 display
*24mp rear and 5mp front camera
*inbuilt Android desktop
*4,000 MAh battery capacity
*150 grams weight
*IP67 certified
*No compromise handset

Pros and Cons of Symetium
*lastest andriod version
*Hugh Ram storage
*24 mp rear camera
*high speed 4G LTE network support
*Great pixel density of display
*IP67 certified
*64/128/258 GB internal storage capacity
*Good looks

Cons
*very costly

Display and design
Symetium is featured as 5- inches screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels OLED display with Gorilla Glass 4 on top for safety purpose.speakers are provided on top and bottom of the front panel and the front camera is given on the top center of the front face.volume rocker bottom is given on the left hand side.

Processor and operating system
It is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 820 processor which is coupled with 6GB RAM,with such a high configuration of 6GB RAM will not solve the hanging problem while playing heavy games and using heavy software .symetium works on the latest version of andriod Marshmallow (Andriod M)

Camera and storage capacity
Camera quality of symetium is also high,as it is featured as 24 mega pixel rear and 5 mega pixel front facing camera for selfie lovers.

Battery and connectivity
The phone packs a battery of 4,000 MAh which is enough for one day use after getting fully charged.there is a lot of connectivity features packed invthis device,features are Bluetooth 4.0,WiFi A/B/G/N/AC ,Gps 850/900/1800/1900.WCDMA and micro USB connectivity

Price
Price will vary on the basis of internal storage capacity. Symetium cell phone is $699 for 64GB,and $799 for 128GB and $999 for 256GB.

This is all I have for now,if you have any question, please drop on comment.

Re: Checkout The New Symetium Smart Phone. by miremoses(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Last pics of the symetium smartphone. Please moderators should move to front page for others to know.

Re: Checkout The New Symetium Smart Phone. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Is it available in Nigeria? Quote the price in naira
Re: Checkout The New Symetium Smart Phone. by miremoses(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
tjark1:
Is it available in Nigeria? Quote the price in naira
price will range from N222,000 to N317,000
Re: Checkout The New Symetium Smart Phone. by nsogbuMod(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Infinix for life
Re: Checkout The New Symetium Smart Phone. by miremoses(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Whatsapp Video Call / Browse Free Unlimited With Swift Wimax Devices / Nokia 6, Nokia's 1st Android Smartphone Officially Announced, Full Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.