Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tonto Dikeh Left Speechless After Her Husband Buys Her 2017 Lexus SUV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Left Speechless After Her Husband Buys Her 2017 Lexus SUV (744 Views)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) / Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Left Speechless After Her Husband Buys Her 2017 Lexus SUV by aalafasy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
The actress on social media, shared the photos of the car above and wrote

"I am indeed speechless by your love for me..Everyday I applaud myself for marrying such an awesome husband as you....Thank u my dearest husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(Lexus LX 570 2017).
May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK. Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING#MYKINGKONG #LOVERS #GIFT#PRAYINGWIFE #SANTA CAME EARLY@lexususa".

https://naijaloudmouth..com.ng/2016/10/tonto-dikeh-left-speechless-after-her.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Left Speechless After Her Husband Buys Her 2017 Lexus SUV by Buyingarena(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Learn to be happy and wish happiness for others. Don't be jealous when others have more than you.....

God Do mine for me, so I can do more for my wife

Lovely
Re: Tonto Dikeh Left Speechless After Her Husband Buys Her 2017 Lexus SUV by Remyboyhefty(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Left Speechless After Her Husband Buys Her 2017 Lexus SUV by floragregs(f): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mrs show! She must let us know.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Left Speechless After Her Husband Buys Her 2017 Lexus SUV by xendra: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
This now seems like a competition, God bless the person that started this o, ...so who is going to buy for his wife next??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Left Speechless After Her Husband Buys Her 2017 Lexus SUV by kokertalented: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
help a nairalander ..

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Which State Or Tribe Is The Best In Bed? / Munachi Abii ATTACKS Instagram Model Over Halloween / FULL Video:send-off PARTY Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole Of Edo State(6/11/16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.