Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company (20914 Views)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by TunezBlog: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2017
The Nigerian Queen of X is still cashing out on her Dutch husband who has now made a huge investment in shares on her behalf.

Maheeda who had sworn to the 7 heavens not to return to the country if Buhari became president, moved back to the Netherlands few days ago, after which she immediately picked her Dutch citizenship.

Her beau is sealing that now with investment in a big company, confirming the model/singer is indeed living lavish. Atleast her bae is known unlike Bobrisky with the imaginary bae.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/dutch-husband-makes-more-heavy.html

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by praizephoto(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Tank God for her
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by veekid(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Püssy dey fall on woman abi Na dīck? Olodo

16 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by iamVirus(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
seen
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by ezecy: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Free Web Design For 50 Persons Today

I will Design A Basic Company Website for 50 people for free. You are not paying me a dime. Its all for free. All you need to ensure is that we handle your hosting and domain. You will also provide your logo, images, banners and content. The Design is exclusively Free and you are not paying a dime for that.
Its a freewill for 50Persons.:

You can call or chat over whatsapp via O8079031474

Design concept will be based on your kind of business and it will be a basic company website just 5Pages (Home,About Us,Services, Clientele/Gallery, Contact Us) and above all it will be highly responsive. Pls if you need a dynamic website or a blog, you will have to pay for it...

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by tabisegroup(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2017
M
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Christaks(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Nawa
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by burkingx(f): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2017
angry
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by okoliexpress: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
praizephoto:
Tank God for her
what exactly are you thanking God for? for a life that gives him no glory or for the life of a known queen of promiscuity(which is putting it nicely).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by crackerspub: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by jackstine(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
And what will this news add to my life

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Jackpotbet: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by pmc01(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Na mumu people just dey get "success stories" nowadays. Na wah o. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by foxzy(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Dc4life(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
That's what you get when you know how to fu_ck your man real good cheesy

I didn't know when I mistakenly promised my Ex 50k after a very nice fu*ck grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
This is good business.. The husband benefit from the free awareness while the girl reap from the cash... At least, none is a parasite.
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by foxzy(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
jackstine:
And what will this news add to my life
why did you click

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Kelklein(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by burkingx(f): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017
tongue
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by AHCB: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017
This is what happens when you marry a woman who knows how to fuck_ a man real good.

Sex indeed can turn a man into a certified mumu. Well done Maheeda! grin

10 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Blackfire(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Sometimes you just want to question God why...
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by mannY82: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Banana fall on her
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Dc4life(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2017
AHCB:
This is what happens when you marry a woman who knows how to fuck_ a man real good.

Sex indeed can turn a man into a certified mumu. Well done Maheeda! grin

I dey tell you grin

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Nduway(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Official Olosho!!! Pu**y really pays.
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by selfmadeboss: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2017
omg see old man, this is proper gold digger.
i have told all girls in my family, from sisters to cousins and distant femal cousins. i will seize to be related to you if yu ever marry any old man that is far more older than your uncle.
i dont care what the reason is.
i work so fuckn hard to make cash so no female in my family will fall for a guy cos of money.
if na money them want, i am here. come and gold dig me.

9 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by NwaAmaikpe: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by ITCareer14: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2017
We are the web jagabans, we provide truly amazing websites.

Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by chisomdestiny: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2017
this girl shaaa
Re: Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company by Chris100: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2017
Funny comments. Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly / Humblesmith Blasted For Unfollowing Fans On Instagram Secretly / “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.