Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

"How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father (43817 Views)

Burial Photos Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By Soldiers / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) / Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Kaybaba5(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2016
otokx:
Ahoada is a war zone, what was he doing there? most people in Ahoada have relocated to Port Harcourt which is where his father stays.

Then to add insult to injury he went to shower not swim in the stream. Is it that there is no water in his house to shower? Its like lying has become a national past time. Let's assume there was sporadic shooting, how come he is the only casualty?

I thought same.. Bro
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Funjosh(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2016
This is so BAD.
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by nellyelitz(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Hmmmmmm.

Going to shower in a stream?

u don"t live in riverine area before so just be quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by JBUZZ: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2016
DesChyko:
The truth of the matter is that if he was unknown like unpopular and poor per se, the headline would be

"NIGERIAN MILITARY GUN DOWN TOP MILITANT COMMANDER"

The most painful thing is that many people would have praised the NA and even used different demeaning words to describe the victim.
So many acts of injustice being perpetrated by this useless blood-sucking vampires.

***sighs***
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by daverebranded(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2016
cry
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2016
nellyelitz:
u don"t live in riverine area before so just be quiet

I lived and grew up on the bank of a river my Man... Thanks

1 Like

Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by chiagozien(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2016
it can only happen in the zoo

1 Like

Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Gassa007: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2016
otokx:
Ahoada is a war zone, what was he doing there? most people in Ahoada have relocated to Port Harcourt which is where his father stays.

Then to add insult to injury he went to shower not swim in the stream. Is it that there is no water in his house to shower? Its like lying has become a national past time. Let's assume there was sporadic shooting, how come he is the only casualty?

I feel like doing something to you right now, so you can't be free in your hometown again. Which kind of trash are you spewing,did you even read the article God !!!
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by chidozieikeji2: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2016
U can shoot the pple for sometime but not forever remember gaddafi the rats can turn into wolves overnite
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by John902(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2016
otokx:

he might be unlucky
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Marshalrhino(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2016
DesChyko:
The truth of the matter is that if he was unknown like unpopular and poor per se, the headline would be

Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Eyor1(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Hmmmmmm.

See you, don't you know we riverines prefer river to bucket water?
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Hmmmmmm.

What's wrong in that?
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Maximus85(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Sad story. But with this kind of hair style.... Hmmmm. I rest my case.

That you play football does not mean you look like a criminal.
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by neowelsh(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2016
otokx:

please don't make comments on things you know nothing about. it's a known fact that more than 90% of those staying in the riverine area always go to the stream for a bath. you should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Greatidonis: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2016
The fulani herdsmen that are killing innocent people all over the place are walking free and alive, it's terrible being a Nigerian.
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Hmmmmmm.

Must you show the whole world you don't have sense? So after reading the sad news the only thing your brain can pick is "going to shower in a stream"...you are a big disgrace.

1 Like

Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Must you show the whole world you don't have sense? So after reading the sad news the only thing your brain can pick is "going to shower in a stream"...you are a big disgrace.

Take it easy man..I've said RIP in the previous thread... but have a brain an understand my comment before rushing to insult. Think again please
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by shabakm: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2016
that is why militant should stop or lay down their arms because if two elevant fight grass shall surfer may God help us.
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by nellyelitz(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2016
ok bro sorry about that, but u shouldn't place such comment knowing how we get quick bath
SamuelAnyawu:

I lived and grew up on the bank of a river my Man... Thanks
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
If you are in a restive zone with braided hair, sagging pants and body tattoos, you are pretty much inviting bullets from Law Enforcement officers. Isn't that common sense? Anyone who dresses to fit the profile of criminals should be ready for the repercussions. Trying to pontificate is a waste of time, the dead is gone.

Nigeria is a militarized third world country. To stay safe and alive in such a crazy environment requires common sense.

\
I guess according to you women should also be raped for dressing indecently
and how fo criminals dress?
Is there any particular dress code for criminals?
please enlighten us
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2016
shukudi:
bro, try to think. He was not justifying d actions of d jtf. Yorubas do say ' e pe were ni oko iyawo, kole je kia rona koja.' You need to understand how our security operatives reason for ur personal safety if u want to live long in this environment.
So are the security operatives supposed to protect citizens or kill citizens.
I asked a question here
If you get a dog to protect your family and the dog kills or harms your son. I guess you will blame your son
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by fujirice: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2016
otokx:

I don't know why most of you just wish everything away as lies. Is that a new way of evading issues at hand?
My guy, anytime I visit the village, I always go to the stream to bath because it has a feel of its own. Early in the morning and also in the evening. That is also where you catch up with friends and some villagers. That the young man went to the stream to "bath" is not a crime. Yes tragedy may have struck but why take the life of an unarmed person bikonu? Since when did human lives not matter anymore?
This is very sad and must be condemned!
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by armpit: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
yet when a soldier falls in the hand of BH we sympathise with them... God does not sleep, if this is how they kill innocent Nigerians, then someday very soon they must fall in the hands of their real enemies. The blood of this dead innocent souls will continue to speak against them.

1 Like

Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
His crimes...

1. Funny hairdo.
2. Tattoo?
3. Dark
4. Wrong place at the wrong time
5. Bathing at the stream.

Verdict, it is only in Naija that soldiers do such dastardly acts with impunity and nothing happens.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2016
armpit:
yet when a soldier falls in the hand of BH we sympathise with them... God does not sleep, if this is how they kill innocent Nigerians, then someday very soon they must fall in the hands of their real enemies. The blood of this dead innocent souls will continue to speak against them.
I dont sympathize at all O. Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by TeamSimple(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2016
NA sitdown Jejely for Northeast they roast BH boys,but you guys invited them over with NDA.
When the guilty is being purnished ,the innocent also shares from it.

Anyway RIP to the dead.
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by freeedosa(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Hi Friends,
Searching for Information, Ideas, Arts, Creativity, Technology, Photography, World Politics.......

https://medium.com/frictional-autobiography/too-much-konkobility-in-my-village-e2e7941bb647?source=linkShare-871f9cf7fe55-1476955681
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Kosy79(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2016
otijah:
How can you shoot a culprit In the leg and still walk up to him after seeing he is unarmed with his hands up then still shoot him in the head. Is this not barbaric, this is just man inhumanity to man.
What has he done to deserve such gruesome death, no concrete evidence to back up their act. They just Felt like dashing out bullets to a bloody civilian.

I am tempted to call this country a zoo honestly.
The reason why they walk up to him and shot him d sec time is because they don't want d guy to sue them to court for shooting sporadically at innocent people and d reason they collected his phone and id is because they don't want any evidence to expose their wickedness.

The idiots couldn't defeat NDA.

JTF are trained to kill and shoot sporadically at innocent civilians.

I don't know what our govt are thinking self in protecting d citizens under their care.

Thunder will fire and strike anybody that will say Nigeria will be better cos they bloods that has been spilled on this land are many and they are crying for justice and vengeance. GOD will avenge their deaths cos they are human and not chicken.

Nigeria the Worst country ever..........
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by Kosy79(f): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2016
DesChyko:

U are so fucking right. ***Thumb up***
Re: "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father by PunterTim(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2016
villavic:

why not pick up the task if you think NA are incompetent, dont just sit in your house and say scrap
Your english is incompetent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock / Kanu Nwankwo's Papilo FC Defeats First Bank FC 3-0 / Messi Receives A Guard Of Honour & Award From PSG Teammates, Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.